ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Paul London video I made

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2004, 09:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Paul London video I made

Uh...I hope it's okay for me to post this here. If it's not, I'm sorry. Maybe I should have put it in Graphics, but I thought it fit here better.

This is a short video I've made myself. It's the first video I've ever made. The music is London's WWE theme. I only used WWE footage, because my RoH stuff is lower quality, and I didn't want it to look irregular. Please check it out, and give me feedback. Tell me what you like about it. Tell me what you don't like about it. Tell me what you think I could improve. Don't forget that this is my very first attempt at a video ever, so I'm still learning this stuff.

To download, right-click the link and click "save target as". When you've downloaded it, you'll need to unzip it before you can watch it. I'm sorry about that, but the hosting is dumb. If you can't download it, leave it for a while, and try again later. If you have my MSN or AIM stuff, hit me up on one of them (I'm on MSN a lot more often), and I'll send you it.

Please give feedback. I need to know what I'm doing right and wrong. Thank you. And once again, apologies in advance if this doesn't belong here.

Here's the link: Paul London MV (by Aaron Mc) - 7mb
Old 30 Jun 2004, 05:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

good stuff EG. That is proof right there that he's Should be pushed, Fucking stupid wwe.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2004, 06:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

decent video... sound was kinda choppy though

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2004, 06:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Link doesn't work for me
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2004, 06:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

right click and Choose "save as". if it's still not working, try later.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2004, 03:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Meh, Should've added theStanding Shooting Star Press.....

I have it on my Computer Somewhere......
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2004, 04:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

After watching that it makes me hate the WWE for not pushing London.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2004, 04:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Actually, I don't think you could've slowed this gif down enough to make it look Video Smooth, but still worth looking at...

Paul london's SSSP (Standing Shooting Star press)
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2004, 08:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Awesome vid, so much action and energy packed into one simple download, it's a deep shame how the WWE is using London, great work EG, I wonder what Vince would think about If I tied his ass to a chair and clicked 'Play' and the video ran right before his eyes? Nevermind he'd only be focused on calling security on my ass rather than pay any attention, tsk tsk tsk Vinnie Mac.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2004, 04:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the replies guys.
Old 02 Jul 2004, 03:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Nice stuff there Aaron.

After seeing that I'd love to see London win the Cruiserweight title,and the music made me miss Spanky.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote