ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Notes from a fan in attendance to Raw (me again durp) *Heat Tapings Included*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jun 2004, 12:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Notes from a fan in attendance to Raw (me again durp) *Heat Tapings Included*

I'll put the Heat tapings last so if people don't wanna read them, they don't have to.

Almost the entire upper deck on camera side was curtained off

The crowd was hot all night long. Everyone was WOOOOOOOOOing way before the Heat tapings even started. They popped big several times during the History of WWE set to Kid Rock. Most notables were Hogan, Undertaker, Rock, Austin, Foley, etc.

Eugene is over huge. Evolution got a big pop for supposedly being a heel group. HHH got a huge pop when he came out as well.

The alarm in the opening match was pretty funny. Fans started chanting Y...2...J in unison with it I was rootin for Orton and Batista, and against Edge because he's a boring ass bitch. Crowd was for Evolution when they came out as a group, but they booed Orton. He got some pretty good heel heat. When they started to boo him or chant Orton Sucks or whatever, he posed with his arrogance which got more heat. Oh yeah, I bought his new Legend Killer World Tour shirt

When Lita was on the jumbotron talkin to Stacey, I yelled SLUT real loud. I doubt if it'll come across on TV though

Earl Hebner got a pretty big pop cuz he's from around the Richmond area. I think this is his first action in a long time too.

The WWE Diva Search are laaaaaaaame. Is it possible for them to show them MORE than what they do?!?!

When all the po po officers came out and surrounded the ring before Kane's interview, some of the event staff blocked off the stairs right in front of me. My section was right after floor seats that was heavily trafficed with people goin to get concessions, so several people gathered behind event staff cuz it was blocked off. I was gettin pissed, but then Matt Hardy ran down right in front of us. I saw him hop the barricade, then he disappeared befire he got in the ring. I haven't watched the tape yet, but it probably came across real bad on TV.

The HHH/Regal match was short. Ending was semi-funny, but it was confusing. It didn't even look like Eugene really called for the bell, so I wasn't sure if it was over.

I was one of about 5 people to stand when La Resistance was out and sang the Canadian Anthem I still have no idea why it was Rhyno and Slaughter? The fans popped for Slaughter, by why?!?! He fuckin sucks. I'm glad La Resistance won. Their finisher is so fuckin sick.

Benoit and Kane was a solid match. I yelled some shit at Kane when it got quiet, doubt if it came across on TV though. Crowd popped for Kane when he signaled and went for the chokeslam. I thought the ending was cool, but I'm not sure how it came across on TV. After the match Lita came down and yelled SLUT some more I could tell when the show went off the air cuz the WWE logo went on the jumbotron. NOTHING at all happened after the show, which pissed me off. Same thing as GAB last night too. What the fuck is up with that? I always read about post show happenings and NOTHING fucking happened at EITHER show

T-Shirt gun guy got booed. He was a faggot and didnt shoot anywhere near my section Not much happened during commercial breaks. No heel superstars cut on Richmond and said what a shitty place it was or anything like that.

I had a good time, but I don't know how it was on TV. I haven't watched the tape yet. I'll probably watch it later.

****SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT TAPING RESULTS****

Hurricane beat some jobber with the Shining Wizard. It was a solid match. When the arena got quiet, I yelled "THIS JOBBER SUCKS!!!!"

When Al Snow and the other Heat announcer came out, we popped for Snow and booed the other guy. Snow pointed to himself, we sheered, pointed to the other guy, we booed. The other guy looked sad

Garrison Cade beat Maven. Maven came out to a pretty big pop since he's from Charlottesville VA. Cade had some decent heat.

Victoria defeated Gail Kim. Molly Holly came out to interfere, but drag fag kept her from interfering.

Val defeated some jobber with the Money Shot.

Tajiri beat Chuck Palumbo.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2004, 12:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

you and One meet up at all, Stick?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2004, 12:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Nah. After the show ended, I hurried up and got outta there cuz traffic in Richmond can be a bitch

Plus I didn't know where he was sitting, or have any way of contacting him to set anything up....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2004, 12:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Botchkick
When Lita was on the jumbotron talkin to Stacey, I yelled SLUT real loud. I doubt if it'll come across on TV though
lmfaoooooooo go STICK.

Just an unrelated question, has the identity of the drag queen diva been revealed yet or is he still interfering in matches without people know who he is?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2004, 12:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Magick
lmfaoooooooo go STICK.

Just an unrelated question, has the identity of the drag queen diva been revealed yet or is he still interfering in matches without people know who he is?
It's stevie richards...you can tell it was him the first time he came out...
Old 29 Jun 2004, 03:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Sounds like fun Stick.

I agree that the t-shirt gun guy really sucks,he never shoots in my section whenever I'm at events.Man,I can't wait till WWE comes back here to SD again,even if it's Smackdown I'll still go just because it's so much fun to be there live.

When I heard that fire alarm going off during the Orton/Batista/Jericho/Edge tag match I was like,"What the hell is that?" and I was wondering when it was going to stop because it was getting on my nerves.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2004, 05:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Botchkick
Hurricane beat some jobber with the Shining Wizard. It was a solid match. When the arena got quiet, I yelled "THIS JOBBER SUCKS!!!!"
I can't help laughing at that Sounds like it was a good time.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2004, 06:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It was great man...Awesome Time...I agree with Everything Stick said about the show.
Old 29 Jun 2004, 07:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Evolution has some of the best wrestlers in the industry, so why not cheer them? Sounds like you had fun. RAW is coming to Pittsburgh on July 26, so I might just have to get tickets.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote