ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Notes from a fan in attendance at GAB (me durp)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jun 2004, 02:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Notes from a fan in attendance at GAB (me durp)

Well I'm back from GAB, tired as fuck Drove there, which took close to 2 hours, then I expended a ton of energy at the show, THEN had to drive back

Overall I thought it was a good show. I enjoyed it a lot.

Overall, the crowd was lame. They got hot at certain points, but I guarantee the majority of the crowd was filled with people like the dickheads that sat behind me. I wanted to fuckin stand up, and not sit on my god damn hands, but those little pussies kept crying for everyone to sit down. Fucking stand up and get into the god damn show you sissies

Highlights of the show....

JBL/Eddie match. It was a damn good match. Sick chair shit on JBL that busted him open. Sick spanish announcers table spot where JBL threw Eddie from the apron onto the table. He hit it, and it didn't break so JBL powerbombed him through it. The ending would have been better had the ref just called JBL hitting the last turnbuckle, instead of saying Eddie won and then Angle coming out and reversing it.

Chavo and Rey put on a great match. Not sure the exact time length, but it had to have been at least 20 minutes or so.

Fatal 4-way was alright. Cena's rap at the beginning was great. I was disappointed that they weren't selling his Word Life knucks

Taker killed bearer, which was pretty cool. I'm not sure exactly how they did the concrete crpyt. I couldn't tell if it was hollow or not.

Some other notes since it was my first live event; the ring looked REALLY small. The sounds of the match come across a lot better on TV. The majority of the moves I could barely hear

I'm not sure if anything I yelled was able to be heard on TV, but I yelled quite a bit of stuff when it got quiet.

Overall, I enjoyed myself and I'm lookin forward to Raw tomorrow night
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2004, 02:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Botchkick
Some other notes since it was my first live event; the ring looked REALLY small. The sounds of the match come across a lot better on TV. The majority of the moves I could barely hear
i noticed that my first time too .....

the ring is only 20feet x 20 feet ... the tv cameras make it look a whole lot bigger

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2004, 02:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Proud TNA Supporter

Direct has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Direct

Thats amazing that u went..did u hold up any signs or was there any people holding signs close to u?

NOVEMBER 16, 2006 - 9:00PM ON SPIKETV
Direct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2004, 03:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Sounded like a bitchin' show, especially the Crypt......

I bet all those people watxhing from the Spainish annoucers POV are real surprised the table was broken for the Millioneth time....

Starting to wish I actually ordered the show.....

Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2004, 03:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
Starting to wish I actually ordered the show.....

Me too. I'm really kicking myself... I thought Eddie was a lock for the title win so i didn't want to watch.

Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2004, 03:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Yeah...I wish I had ordered it, too. Sounds like it was a great PPV. I'd love to see that concrete crypt.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2004, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Well I for one am glad I didn't order GAB but I'm glad to hear that you had a great time Stick,when you're at Raw tonight be prepared to jump out of your seat when Kane's first pyro goes off,last time I was at Raw it scared the shit out of me.

As for GAB,again I'm glad I didn't order it again because I don't think I would have been able to handle see JBL's gay ass with the belt.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2004, 03:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i ordered it, i enjoyed it, and i can't wait to see how they do with SD this week.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2004, 09:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I hate it when people say they're glad they didn't buy it, because their favourite wrestler didn't win or some bullshit. It's entertainment, you buy it, you get entertained. Don't complain, just enjoy. It couldn't do any harm to order it... you may say it's not worth it, but you know deep inside you loved it...