ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bad News for WWE/Smackdown

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jun 2004, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Bad News for WWE/Smackdown

Bad news for the Great American Bash.

Its 6:33PM, roughly an hour and a half before the Great American Bash, and according to ticketmaster.com, tickets are still available. Because it is too close to the event, I can't see where they are at, but with this being a PPV, don't you think it should be sold out?

If anyone purchases this PPV or attends it in person, post a message in this thread on exactly how full the building is.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2004, 12:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I was there live. The Scope isn't too big to begin with, and they had quite a bit tarped off The fans that were there did get it rockin at times though.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2004, 05:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

ppvs havent been selling out for a good couple of years now.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2004, 06:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

bring a PPV to Adelaide - guarenteed to sell out.