ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

3 Storylines For Kane, 3!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jun 2004, 08:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default 3 Storylines For Kane, 3!

We should take off the RAW logo and have a Big Picture of Kane smiling while swimming a pool of Money, Seriously, these days Kane is getting a ridiculous ammount of TV time, He's in 3, count 'em 3 storylines!

1) He's Having a Fued with mattitude about Lita's Unborn Baby and who's the Father, Now that's a stupid Storyline but a main one none the less.

2) He's the Number One contender with the World Heavyweight Title, Not as Important but he still gets TV time about it.

3) He Match of the Night, TO Punish Nobodies who piss of Bischoff, Everyone who has argued against Bischoff has had to Face Kane.

Now what I'm thinking, How can One Man get some much Exposure when people like The Hurricane, La Resistance and Even Rhyno are stuck backstage for the night or even just warming the place up for HEAT. I find this appauling and distastfully unfair. This Weeks Episode of RAW we saw about 30 - 45 Minutes of Kane or a Storyline involing Kane......

Is that me or is that too much?
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2004, 11:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Heh, you're correctamundo.

The sad thing is, Kane sucks. His mic skills are terrible. His in ring abilities are terrible. Hell, he sucks so much, that in his feud with Taker, taker carried his sorry ass and Taker wasn't even fuckin there. It's fuckin pathetic that he gets so much TV time, and he doesn't deserve one bit of it. I wish Kane would go away....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 12:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Where is Rhyno anyway?

You know, its kind of funny, because if you haven't gotten yet, there is a wrestling promotion sim called Extreme Warfare Revenge. You act as the promoter for WWE. Well, if you book one guy in more than one segment, the road agent comes up later and says "You overused so and so during the last show, the fans are getting sick of seeing him". Well, when you see Kane 3 times a night, it can get pretty sickening.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 01:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I keep hearing how bad Kane sucks... but form the same people I hear how him VS Benoit was match of the night at Bad Blood.

I Really don't know WHY he sucks so bad. What makes him so bad in the ring and on the mic?

I see nothing terribly offensive coming from him. I can't remember the last move he botched or person he injured. His mic skills are passable.

It IS a bit much for Kane to be doing, but the people seem to like him...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2004, 01:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Layfield
I keep hearing how bad Kane sucks... but form the same people I hear how him VS Benoit was match of the night at Bad Blood.

I Really don't know WHY he sucks so bad. What makes him so bad in the ring and on the mic?

I see nothing terribly offensive coming from him. I can't remember the last move he botched or person he injured. His mic skills are passable.

It IS a bit much for Kane to be doing, but the people seem to like him...
Being a fan of Kane I had to pick this reply up and examine.....

Beniot & Kane had a Good Match at Bad Blood because it wasn't a 4 minute Squash for Kane, As different as it sounds the Squash just isn't considered wrestling so watching Kane actually even out through the match was a good move, especially for a PPV title match, Which is what we all want in the powerhouses. (Example: Batista)

Kane is a younger Undertakare, we compaire Taker to kane and notice Taker still throws out some actual Wrestling moves, But kane's Attempts are to rush and hit High Impacts FAST! They get sloppy at Times but He's controlled them, it's just he's too a like with the Undertaker you are insinct thinkings is that Kane is sloppy. But you can't hide the fact that his Mic 'acting' is terrible, The Heavy breating and demonic voice is so done to death in all those predictable horrors we've all seen at 11:00 o'clock at night. Kane's Ring skills are fine, he hasn't been to sloppy lately, But dear god I can't stand him cutting a promo.....

He sounded a lot better when he was justhaving that normal conversation with Bischoff.....

I like Kane because he's a total badass, Doesn't take shit just shoves it down your throat. His character has huge massive holes in it but I still think he's okay.....

I just think its way unfair he gets so much TV time, Kinda like how Rock got his 25 minute Segment, I mean I love the Rock but he didn't need that much time for nothing......
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote