ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Hardcore and Mordecai?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jun 2004, 01:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool
look around Hardcore and Mordecai?

Ok, we all saw that little rumble between my man Holly and Mordecai, but do you guys think they could work out a real feud.I thought that Mr.Angle was going to set up a match for the two at GAB but I guess Not.IMO I think they can defintely put on a good feud.What are your guys thoughts on this little rumble?
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2004, 03:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Holly is able to work a good match when he wants to imo. But Mordecia hasn't even wrestled a heavyweight inside of a WWE ring, so I don't know what to think of him or this random fued. Funny how they had Gunn and Holly go at it with the 2 new superstars in Mordecia and Sazuki.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2004, 11:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

It won't be a good match, Mordecai will be too green to wrestle a Heavyweight after that shocker with London a few weeks afew and Hardcore won't do much either because he'll have to put Mordecai over this time around so he can maintain some Heat. So as Dre said he's onlygonna preform well when he wants to and Mordecai being the up and rising young star hardcore will not stand for it and will Put on a sub par preformance......

If they meet of course.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2004, 10:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I just watched SmackDown! and Mordecai just blurting out "I'm Gonna Crucify You! I'm Gonna Crucify you!" at Holly.....

Best Line Ever!
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 01:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^i didnt watch SD, but if I had, that would have been the highlight
Old 27 Jun 2004, 08:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well, the gimmick allows him to go after pretty much anyone. I guess they picked Harcore Holly because they thought they could start something.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 04:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

When Holly's Motivated...He Can Be a solid Performer...This will be a Test for Mordecai...To see how good he is right now...and how far he can be elevated right now..
Old 28 Jun 2004, 05:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

when the aqttitude era was in full swing, with *raunchy* characters like dx, godfather, goldust, va venus and of course steve austin, the mordecai character would have been much more relevant and easier to get over.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2004, 06:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple H
When Holly's Motivated...He Can Be a solid Performer
I guess that means I've never seen him while motivated... in fact, I can't think of a time where he would be motivated and positive...