ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Your Favourite Desire Clips?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jun 2004, 06:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Your Favourite Desire Clips?

The WWE backstage editors do one thing right all the time and that is make bitchin' Desire clips of Wrestlers historic pasts. But which one of these great Video Tributes has held on your mind as your all time favourite.

We've Had.....

Rock's: "Alive" - POD
Undertaker's: "My Sacrifice" - Creed / "Adernaline" - Gavin Rosedale (Same clips just different Songs)
Austin's: "My Sacrifice" - Creed
Kurt Angle's: - "Clocks" - Coldplay
Triple H's Career / Recovery: "Beautiful Day" - U2
Shawn michaels: "My Sacrifice" - Creed
Chris Jericho's: "King of My World' - Saliva
Hulk Hogan's: Well he's had Tons
Chris beniot's: "One Thing" - Finger Eleven
Jeff Hardy: He Had one But I didn't really like it.
Mick Foley - "So Far Away" - Staind (How could i forget )

Well My favourite Desire Video, Jericho or Beniot....

Last edited by Dante; 25 Jun 2004 at 09:50 PM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2004, 06:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

i dunno if it was a desire video ... but my favorite is "the history of the wwe" .... with "lonely road of faith" by kid rock ..... they used to play it in the arena before the tv shows went on air ,,, its awesome

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2004, 06:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycoXstatic
i dunno if it was a desire video ... but my favorite is "the history of the wwe" .... with "lonely road of faith" by kid rock ..... they used to play it in the arena before the tv shows went on air ,,, its awesome
Whatever, It's basically your favourite Tribute Video so yeah whatever floats your boat.....
Old 25 Jun 2004, 01:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

My first favorite would be the Shawn Michaels "My Sacrifice" by Creed and my second favorite would be the Austin "My Sacrifice" video by Creed
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2004, 01:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

without doubt, the tribute to the superstars who passed away in 2003.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2004, 01:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I Really Liked Kurt Angle's Clocks...I think that one is by far the best of all the Desire Clips..
Old 25 Jun 2004, 01:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Don't forget about Mick Foley's So Far Away (Staind).
I like that.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2004, 09:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

^ 100 Points to you for reminding me, How could I forget indeed.....
Old 25 Jun 2004, 10:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I liked Jericho's the best. Second would be Foleys...
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2004, 11:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

omg u didnt list the edge one!! fine theres the edge one w/ creed's my sacrifice and i have it saved on my comp...it makes me wanna cry everytime i watch it
Old 26 Jun 2004, 12:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgezBaby
omg u didnt list the edge one!! fine theres the edge one w/ creed's my sacrifice and i have it saved on my comp...it makes me wanna cry everytime i watch it
**Groans loudly and ignores this sad reminder**
Old 26 Jun 2004, 02:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

I think the one of Sting.I saw it at my friend's house.It was a desire video of course.My Sacrifice by Creed was once again played.That was a great one.But I also liked Jeff's.His was pretty good.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2004, 03:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The WWE video editin team is awesome. Not only are all the desire videos great, but the video packages that hype feuds and show highlights leading up to the match. THey add tremendous sound effects, visual effects, and blend all the clips perfectly and always choose a great song to go with it.

Now, onto the question

Angle and HHH's were probably my favorite. They were both coming back from year long injuries, and the songs they chose matched the video packages perfectly.

The Kid Rock one was cool as hell too. Then they went and defecated it with the shitty nWo rehash

The one showing all the fallen superstars was classic as well.

Damn, so many great ones to choose from....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2004, 01:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I barely remember any of them

The tribute to Mick Foley and the tribute to all of the deceased wrestlers from 2003 were both great as hell though.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2004, 02:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Syco is correct,they do show the one Desire video before each live show.

My favorites include:
Stone Cold-Creed "My Sacrifice"
The Rock- P.O.D. "Alive"
Triple H- U2 "Beautiful Day
Kurt Angle-Coldplay "Clocks"
Chris Jericho-Saliva "King of my World"
Mick Foley-Staind "So Far Away"

There was also a Bret Hart one made but you could only get it on Kazaa,I really liked that one too,whoever made it did a kick ass job.I had half of the ones I named on Kazaa,except for Foleys.

Last edited by Jason; 26 Jun 2004 at 02:27 PM.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote