ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Chavo, Jackie, Chavo, Chavo Classic, Rey....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jun 2004, 07:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road
look around Chavo, Jackie, Chavo, Chavo Classic, Rey....

Jesus dude, does Vince have any balls to give ANOTHER more deserving cruiser another fucking chance to shine with blet around their waste who's name isn't Chavo or Rey, does Vince have let Ry have the belt only because his mask is marketable?? And is Chavo only getting the belt since he's Eddie THE WWE CHAMPION'S nephew?? WTF Vince WTF?!?! I mean you've got guys like London(Why do you keep him underground?), Shannon Moore(What have you been doing with him lately?), Dragon(Where the hell is he?), Tajiri(Oh wait, I remember you switching him to MONDAY NIGHT RAW! Just to be used in a pointless storyline with HHH.), Nunzio(Did you really have to break apart the FBI? Same goes for Tajiri's now than gang, where the fucking hell are they at too other than in Velocity Hell?) Billy Kidman(Even though I'm not as big of a fan of him as I was before but that doesn't mean that he shouldn't get a chance to get that damned belt!). Is Vince trying to get every lightweight and cruiser to make like Spanky and head off to TNA and the other indys? He should be taking that shit as really bad news to him in marketing and financial terms, Has he seen what guys like Raven and Killing have become? They may not really be cruisers but still size isn't eveything, Vince you should know some words that are like this: Give another dude a CHACNE! Is that too fucking hard for you?! Man o fucking man! WTF Vince What the motherfuck is holding you and making you hold them back?!?!

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2004, 11:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Possibly the main reason is popularity, Chavo's had it to make the Crowd take some interest in Matches Besides those of Mysterio's, Seriously the WWE Cruiserweight Division revoles around Mysterio because he what your Dream Cruiserweight is, a Human Super Bouncy Ball. So the Chavo's had it because they worked as a team to get it and they're top heels since they turned on Eddie. Jackie had it for Shock Value and because the writers were smoking crack so people like London and Kidman don't get it because (a) Most people find them boring (compaired to Mysterio) and (b) They don't get enough Crowd Response to get recognised.

These days if you wanna be a cruiserweight you have to be a spot machine.......
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 04:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

This is what the division has become....You just have to accept it for what it is now..I don't see it chagning anytime soon.