ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Wrestlers you liked before but don't like now...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jun 2004, 01:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Wrestlers you liked before but don't like now...

Pretty simple thread I guess,if you would like to you can name wrestlers you didn't like before but like now

Dislike
Edge
Goldberg
Lita(Yes...it's true but it was only a short phase I went through)

Big Show

That's it really....not much for me,how about you?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2004, 01:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Dislike
Chris Jericho
Eddie Guererro

Bradhsaw!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2004, 01:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I hated Cena when he first came, and then I loved him when he was a heel rapper, and then I hate him now!!!

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2004, 01:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone
I hated Cena when he first came, and then I loved him when he was a heel rapper, and then I hate him now!!!
same here, he was great as a heel ..... i also used to like edge when he was a heel, and i used to like kurt angle, about 3 years ago......

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2004, 05:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

dislike:
Trish stratus
Triple H
kane
Scott Steiner
Lita
Billy Gunn
Hardcore Holly

LIke:
JBL(slightly)

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2004, 02:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I Like HHH a lot more now..since he dropped the Muscle...and is part of Evolution...and gave someone else the gold...for how lnog though is the question..
Old 24 Jun 2004, 03:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i liked edge when he was goth brood edge, but now he fucking sucks donkey ovaries

and i used to think bradshaw was a fat, man tit having slob, but his current character is growing on me
Old 24 Jun 2004, 05:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

lol...... am i the only one who still thinks JBL is a waste of a roster spot?

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2004, 06:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

he's not the greatest wrestler, but i always liked the ted dibiase gimmick, and jbl's is just a watered down version
Old 24 Jun 2004, 07:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordeTri
he's not the greatest wrestler, but i always liked the ted dibiase gimmick, and jbl's is just a watered down version
Watered down?

His gimmick has more detail and edge to it than DiBiase ever had.

DiBiase was rich, no explanation of it... just rich...

JBL is a stock geneius... and a right wing activist... he is nationally famous with best selling books and a radio show...

Watered down you say?
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2004, 07:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Dislike
Cena
Eddie

Big Show
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2004, 07:44 PM   #12 (permalink)

JustBringIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JustBringIt Send a message via MSN to JustBringIt Send a message via Yahoo to JustBringIt

I used to dislike Chris Jericho when he was a heel, but his character grew on me, and he has become one of my favourites on RAW.

John Cena was alright when he first came to WWE, but after he started rapping, I disliked him so much.
Old 25 Jun 2004, 12:05 AM   #13 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

used to like jericho when he first came in but after a jear of using the same lines that just grow old come on. seriosly look at old raws and he still has the same lines

wasent a big fan of ortons goody goody gimmic but sence his heel turn hes grown on me
Old 25 Jun 2004, 05:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I "was" Okay With Edge, Until he become a toothy moron who gets a pin fall by hitting a shit house spear, I swear bubba Ray had more impact on his Shoulder takedowns......

I Dislike Cena......now, he was cool when he came in, Cool when he turned heel but his gimmick has been drawn out too much and well it's too od and too dull to be creditable anymore when he switched to face.

I like Randy, I never thought much of Orton until he became more aggressive and invented the beautiful, RKO! Seriously its my favourite Finishing move of all freaking time and between you and me I've seen a lot.

I like JBL, A true JBL Doubter, I seriously thought the man did not belong Main Eventing but his Speech two weeks ago really brought me up to speed and to relise that JBL is a great entertainer, Just boring as hell to watch.

I Like Gail, I thought she was just some random monkey assed chick who was brought into the WWE with Molly but recently she has begun to surprise me and she seems more techinically sound then most if not all of the Female Roster.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2004, 02:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I use to like HHH untill he got that whole ego trip going
Kane,loved the old one but dont much care for him now
and Cena- I was a fan when he first came in but don't like him now.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote