ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Am I the only one liking this?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2004, 09:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Am I the only one liking this?

I gotta admit, I'd be hypocrite if I pretended to be Triple H's biggest fan. I've bashed him for being repetitive and having all of his fueds circle around the title but I'm lovin the angle with Eugene. I mean Triple H can play a good bad guy it's just that over the past year I've found him growing predictable. All of his promos are about how he is the best and he deserves the world title and that just gets boring after awhile. I was the one saying that he was just a nuisence not a heel but now I've changed my mind. His fued (if you want to call it that) with Eugene has made him look like a grade A schmuck and a real asshole and IMO that's a good thing. Anyone can talk about how great they are to get some boo's and screw other people in their matches but Trips has finally done something to make himself look like a slimy bastard by aligning himself with Bischoff, manipulating Eugene, beating Eugene and even trashing Jericho a week ago and personally I think it's genius.

Your thoughts?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 11:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Y2A
Mexican Mammoth

Y2A is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Y2A Send a message via MSN to Y2A

Eugene annoys me a lot, but he's a sympathetic babyface that's very over with the fans so I can't blame the booking team for not fixing what isn't broken. Triple H feeds very well off of him, and if they can actually book a believable feud between the two, then I'm all for it.

"28 days. 6 hours. 42 minutes. 12 seconds. That is when the world will end." - Frank
Y2A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2004, 09:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Yes, Trips is the man. Saying that he deserves the title and saying that he's the best and beating HBK up just wasn't cutting it. Fucking around with Eugene got him to be the "slimey bastard" that he's supposed to be.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2004, 11:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Even though I have always been a fan of Triple H lately I have started to really like him again and this little feud with Eugene could be interesting if they continue it but I doubt it.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote