ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Triple H/Eugene....your thoughts on their match

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2004, 07:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Triple H/Eugene....your thoughts on their match

I want to know what you guys thought of the match between Triple H and Eugene last night on Raw.

I will say that I think it was a bit slow in the beginning but once Triple H started to show his "true colors"(as JR would say)it started to get good and I really enjoyed it,I thought both Trips and Eugene put on a good performance and I didn't expect Benoit to come out and help Eugene,I was actually expecting The Rock.

On a side note-Am I the only one who found it hilarious when Eugene was imitating Triple H's entrance when Trips was making his entrance?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 11:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It was too slow in the beginning...I thought It would have maybe more of a faster pace...HHH did his thing well early in the match..."Eugene..You Hurt My Arm...It's not OK.."...The ending Was Crap..but all in all..good performace.
Old 23 Jun 2004, 10:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, I don't think you can expect Eugene to begin competing quickly, just due to his character.....all in all, it was a pretty good match.....but I don't think it should have been the main event on Raw.....I could be wrong.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote