ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

elimination chamber at summerslam?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2004, 05:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road
Default elimination chamber at summerslam?

think about it..... kane got a shot at benoit next week.. benoit interfered in hhh vs eugene, and while hhh beat the hell out of eugene, eugene is still unbeaten.
hbk may be back for summerslam too, and he wants kane.. what if hhh repays the favour by interefing in benoits match, causing a draw.....

with hbk wanting kane, eugene undefeated, hhh wanting a shot at benoit, and kane wanting a shot at benoit, you have a possible elimination chamber match.

hhbk, kane, hhh, benoit, eugene, aaand.....edge. remember the slight tease of an edge benoit foreshadowed feud the other week?

if not an elimination chamber then what?

benoit v hhh? i think hhh doesnt want to job 1 on 1 again, and i think its too early for benoit to lose his title.

eugene v benoit?
don't be silly

kane v benoit?
not really worth having on ppv TWICE

benoit v hbk?
why? hbk has lready fought benoi, and theyare both faces and hbk hates kane now.

benoit vs edge?
i dont really see edge getting over enough to carry half a title feud himself, especially not thatr quickly anyway

so i predict eliminatyion chamber for sumerslam

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 02:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

guess its possible but i havnt heard anything about it. i dont think theyd put Eugene in the elimination chamber yet either.......

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 03:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Sounds like it would be a great match. That is, if it happens. I think throwing Eugene in the mix would be a joke.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 03:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

^ agreed eugene isnt, and wont be a main event wrestler with his current gimmick .... but id love to see an elimination chamber, or some big time match like that at summerslam, especially since im going to be at the show

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 04:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Rage

Eugne in the chamber would be funny. Remember coach vs eugene? that was so funny. Eugene for champ!~
Old 23 Jun 2004, 03:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

i dont expect eugene to win, of course, i expect bischoff to put him in there so that he gets hurt.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 23 Jun 2004, 10:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

make no mistake, Eugene will be main eventing.....and while Dinsmore could be a quality wrestler, the gimmick is not main event material (in my opinion).....

but I don't see Eugene being in an elimination chamber match......I think he will be going for the IC title by Summerslam.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2004, 10:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

It would be funny if Bischoff threw in Eugene in the chamber, just for him to get hurt, then he comes out with the title.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2004, 12:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldberg_Spear
It would be funny if Bischoff threw in Eugene in the chamber, just for him to get hurt, then he comes out with the title.
no, it wouldn't be funny at all.....it would be just about as bad for them to put the belt on Dinsmore's gimmick as some of the title holders for WCW near the end.....

it would be the beginning of the end for WWE, in my eyes.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2004, 02:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

i dont want eugene to win.... but i think it would be cool if he did beter than peole thought he would.

i hope benoit retains the title, as i dont think its tim e for him to drop it yet.

if im right and it is an elimination, i cant wait to unleah the allaballa, but i hope im not wrong, but ooh who knows?

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER

Last edited by 'tin Man; 23 Jun 2004 at 02:19 PM.