ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Kane's Mic. Skills

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Kane's Mic. Skills

"Liiiiiiiiiiiiita...Liiiiiiiiiiiiiita...before you answer that question...don't you think...you should tell matt something...fine...i'll tell him...matt...the baby...is mine...dont beleve me...aske lita............"

Is it just me or is Kane not the greatest on the mic?
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

kane is pretty bad on the mic .... probably why hes either had someone else speak for him, or just said nothing in the past

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 10:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

He Plays off the Monster thing too much...Tries to make it Dramatic...doesn't work at all..
Old 21 Jun 2004, 10:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
exactly....his timing and seperation of words is way off, and way too over-dramatic....he's terrible...
Old 21 Jun 2004, 10:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No, its not just you, Kane is horrid on the mic......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 11:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I don't think it's that he has bad mic skills I just think it's that he's trying to hard to look like friggin Igor. I mean he talks like some kinda hunchback, his promos were never memorable but from what I remember they wern't that bad.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 04:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
No, its not just you, Kane is horrid on the mic......
Duh, He's only paid to squash nobodies.....

geex.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 02:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

i dunno why everyone hates kane so much but ill agree he sux on the mic. and these stupid storylines just dont stop with him

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 02:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Kane is great at making me laugh. Maybe it was the mix of bud and Vicodin I'm taking for my back pain but when he was talking last night I was laughing harder then I was when the Rock was on. For me that is saying something seeing as I am a definately a Rock mark.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 02:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
dunno why everyone hates kane so much but ill agree he sux on the mic.
I'm not saying i hate kane, i'm just saying he sucks on the mic.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 06:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
Duh, He's only paid to squash nobodies.....

geex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0m1c
i dunno why everyone hates kane so much but ill agree he sux on the mic. and these stupid storylines just dont stop with him
To me there really isn't much you could do to like Kane, if your a person who has enough sense to notice all the holes in his charecter, all the non memeriable matches he has preformed in, and the fact that he truly isn't anything special, yet overrated in some aspects.

The simple fact that on Raw Kane is the unstoppable monster, but on PPV he is a straight up jobber makes me question the seriousness of his charecter. In his last 4 ppv matches, Kane has gone 0-4, and 0-5 if you want to count the Royal Rumble. He is gonna lose to HBK and a win over Matt Hardey means shit, since just about every wrestler on the raw roster has a win over V.1. Kane imo is one of the worse creations the WWE has morphed. At first and I mean the first 2 months of the charecter, sparked my interest, everything after that for the last 6 years have me shaking my head in disappointment. I have gone into this on numerous occasions before, here are just some of the reasons Kane isn't good in my eyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
I started to look at Glen the "Unabomb, Black Knight, Doomsday, Christmas Creature, Issac Yankeem, Fake Diesel, Kane" Jacobs and I realized something. Umm didn't Kane get his masked pulled off on more then 2 occasions. One time by HHH i think. And when he got his masked pulled off. He had a full head of hair. As in he ran to the back without his mask he had a complete head of hair. Now fast foward with me for a sec. Didn't when Kane was forced to unmask he had his hair as a part of his mask and he was partially bald from the middle of his scalp on forward. Now Kane didn't and doesn't have hair now but whenever he was unmasked in the past, and it was more then once he always had hiar. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT!!!!!................I don't have a problem with Kane not having his mask, I'm not a fan of masked wrestlers, But I do have a problem with his hair magically no longer there. With no explination or anything. Are we to look like fools, I might smoke a lot of dope, but my memory isn't that bad.....
Lets not forget that whole Katie Vick/"I killed dogs as a child" period in his career or:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
.........Lets see, last time I checked Kane was a monsterious force who had survived a fire as a child and struck fear into the Undertaker himself. When he first came on to the sceane he was ripping the metal cage door off a steel cage. Blowing things up with his fancy fireworks. And then man couldn't be put down by tombstones, until #3. Kane was suppose to be a domonate force in the WWE and pretty much indestructable. But now the Conn. silver spoon raised Shane Mac, has embarked on a lengthy fued with Kane over a couple of ppv's. WTF is this? Is anyone else thinking this is a little odd that a man who is 7 feet tall and 360 lbs roughly; has a problem with a 6' 220 lbs at best kid who isn't even a prowrestler. The 1st time it happend I was like shit is stupid, and now they are gonna have another match, but just add an ambulance to the equation. What a waste of ppv time...........I'm just thinking that this is a step in the wrong direction for Kane's career, I mean where the fuck does he go after this match, not seriously back to wrestling actual wrestlers, because technically wouldn't he suck compared to them if he couldn't even off Shane who is still fucking with him today. I don't like Kane but you gotta wonder where is this going.
And now I see where his career has gone, as the ultimate PPV Jobber. Now he can talk before he couldn't, then he needed a voice box, and now he walks around almost playing the same role Sid Vicious played in the early 90's. I could go on for a while..........

Last edited by Dre; 22 Jun 2004 at 07:37 PM.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 07:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Wow,Dre made some very good points there...

As much as I like Kane I will say that his mic skills aren't the greatest and when he does speak he talks like an idiot,he really isn't that great of a wrestler either but wrestling skill doesn't really matter to Vince anymore...it's the entertainment value.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 07:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Wow,Dre made some very good points there...

As much as I like Kane I will say that his mic skills aren't the greatest and when he does speak he talks like an idiot,he really isn't that great of a wrestler either but wrestling skill doesn't really matter to Vince anymore...it's the entertainment value.
correct jason which is why they pay him to maul people

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2004, 04:40 PM   #14 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Originally Posted by Dre
I started to look at Glen the "Unabomb, Black Knight, Doomsday, Christmas Creature, Issac Yankeem, Fake Diesel, Kane" Jacobs and I realized something. Umm didn't Kane get his masked pulled off on more then 2 occasions. One time by HHH i think. And when he got his masked pulled off. He had a full head of hair. As in he ran to the back without his mask he had a complete head of hair. Now fast foward with me for a sec. Didn't when Kane was forced to unmask he had his hair as a part of his mask and he was partially bald from the middle of his scalp on forward. Now Kane didn't and doesn't have hair now but whenever he was unmasked in the past, and it was more then once he always had hiar. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT!!!!!................I don't have a problem with Kane not having his mask, I'm not a fan of masked wrestlers, But I do have a problem with his hair magically no longer there. With no explination or anything. Are we to look like fools, I might smoke a lot of dope, but my memory isn't that bad.....

You've probably already had this question answered before, but I'm going to answer it again in case you haven't. the reason why Kane's head was partially shaved when he removed his mask was for him to be able to remove the mask easier.

Does anybody notice too now that the front part of his head is completely shaved, and then the back half has peach fuzz on it? :-P

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2004, 08:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

OKay let me elaborate on my last post (which was infact very, uhhhh childish)

Kane's Mic Skills are so poor because they have to do nothing to work on it, Kane is just used as a punishment to disobedient wrestlers who cross the boss. Therefor he's only used to destroy wrestlers rather then talk. Thus my point, Kane's strong point is his intimidation factor, he is the fear factor on RAW used as the stron hand of the boss.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote