ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

raw thread for june 21/04

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2004, 11:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-
Default raw thread for june 21/04

i know its a little early in the day .... but meh

The following is from WWE.com:

FUTURE IMPERFECT
June 21, 2004

The game may finally be up for Eugene this week on RAW. After compounding a truly astounding streak of Monday night perfection with a pay-per-view win at Bad Blood, Eugene squares off against new “friend” Triple H in Miami. By luring Eugene into his good graces, the Cerebral Assassin may have set his opponent up for a hard fall. Watch to find out if William Regal’s disciple will execute another winning game plan.

There should be further word on the condition of Shawn Michaels after Kane’s brutal and graphic attack. What will be the fallout from the Big Red Machine's Nutter Center rampage?

Lita seemed to have the weight of the world on her shoulders following the positive result of her pregnancy test. Tune in (9/8 CT on Spike TV) to find out if she’s talked to Matt Hardy yet … and why Lita was anything but celebrating the news last week on RAW.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all i know is that raw needs to be much better than last week......

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 12:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

agreed.....last week was very weak (play on words).....

the true test will be if Benoit is finally given the opportunity to be what he is.....the champion of Raw.....HBK is out of the way.....I'm looking forward to the show.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 01:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
-X-

^ for sure .... benoit has really been in the shadow of HHH and HBk since he has become champ, tonight could be pretty good, and i hope it is.

as well, if the rock in fact does show up tonight the eugene hhh match could be a lot more entertaining then it probably will be

syco13
Old 21 Jun 2004, 02:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The Classic confrentation...Eugene vs. HHH...The Climax of RAW this year...(Alright...maybe I'm going a little overboard)...But That match is going to be an interesting one..
Old 21 Jun 2004, 03:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

be interesting to see how well Dinsmore performs against the bigger wrestler.....maybe something odd will come of that whole storyline.....

I think they have a "returning" surprise for this evening, and I don't mean Rock.....could be wrong though.....

Old 21 Jun 2004, 04:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
-X-

^ if not the rock, who do you have in mind?

syco13
Old 21 Jun 2004, 05:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

yes who does flair have in mind? Bastien Booger?
Old 21 Jun 2004, 05:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Lita's babies' father......one that makes the teen girls scream and wrestling fans puke.....

Old 21 Jun 2004, 06:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
-X-

^ understood ..... i thought they were gonna save that one till summerslam though...

syco13
Old 21 Jun 2004, 06:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

im really looking forward to Eugene vs. HHH, it really wouldn't suprise me if HHH lost this match......Lita is carrying kanes baby *yank yank* i hate when they use my boy kane for stupid storylines........raw kinda sucked last week so they better improve

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 06:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycoXstatic
^ understood ..... i thought they were gonna save that one till summerslam though...
I get the feeling that it is quicker than that.....dunno for sure, though.....it's nothing but speculation on my part.....

Old 21 Jun 2004, 06:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
-X-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric Flair
I get the feeling that it is quicker than that.....dunno for sure, though.....it's nothing but speculation on my part.....
possibly just bringing him in faster to boost ratings (although i doubt hew can do that)?

syco13
Old 21 Jun 2004, 07:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

I bet it would spike for a week or two maybe.....he is pretty popular with the teen crowd, you know.....

Old 21 Jun 2004, 07:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
-X-

thats true ... im not too much older than the 'teen' crowd, but im just too old to enjoy watching him now i guess

syco13
Old 21 Jun 2004, 07:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric Flair
he is pretty popular with the teen crowd, you know.....
Not my teen crowd. All of the wrestling fans I know hate him. And think it would be interesting if they brought the "extreme" brother back, but, IMO, it'd be at a PPV.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote