ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

raw thread for june 21/04

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2004, 08:42 PM   #16 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

finally The Rock Has Come Back.....home!!!

Oh Man...oh Man, It's Monday Night And The Rock Is Feeling Right, Been Eating Pie All Day Long, Get A Shot @ The People's Booty Cause It's Getting Hot, We Are Live In Fort Lauderdale!!!

Check This Out, Check This Out...crystal Clear, Have No Fear, The Rock Makes More Money In 1 Day Than You Make In A Year!!

It Gets Better, Check This Out...crystal Clear, Have No Fear, The Rock Will Be The Biggest Draw In Holly-wood Within A Year!!

Im Fucking Syked...amped, Waiting To See The People's Champ...eyebrows Cocked The Mutha Fucking Rock!!

2 Words...get Ready!!

Nuff Ced!!

Old 21 Jun 2004, 08:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Looks like it might be a solid Raw tonight. Can't wait to see how they continue some of their angles.
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

wow im so surprised to see the rock (sarcasm)

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:04 PM   #19 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Heres the Rock
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:05 PM   #20 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

crowd is going crazy here tonite
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:06 PM   #21 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Er, how come The Rock went back to his older musice theme? Whats wrong with that newest one he had before? Uless that newst one is his unoffical heel Rock theme....any thoughts to this?
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
-X-

as much as i enjoy hearing the rock speak .... he really needs some new material, i dont think i could handle him full time

syco13
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
-X-

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
Er, how come The Rock went back to his older musice theme? Whats wrong with that newest one he had before? Uless that newst one is his unoffical heel Rock theme....any thoughts to this?
im pretty sure its his heel theme .... wish he used it all the time, cuz its a great song

syco13
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:07 PM   #24 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Cool Rock brought his wife and family...
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:09 PM   #25 (permalink)
-X-

i hope there is a reason for this segment ..... cuz so far its pointless

syco13
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:10 PM   #26 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycoXstatic
im pretty sure its his heel theme .... wish he used it all the time, cuz its a great song
Speaking of music I found and downloaded Eugene's Theme on Winmx...
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:10 PM   #27 (permalink)
-X-

Quote:
Speaking of music I found and downloaded Eugene's Theme on Winmx...
sweet whats the file name?? ... i want it

syco13
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:12 PM   #28 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Mostly since his last theme was supposed to be a more heelish theme for him while since he's supposedly supposed to be a face once again, they decided to back to the theme he had before his last one that came even before that last one, like they decided to use the theme he had two entrance themes ago, but they could've at least gave him an even newer one for better suiting of him, but since he's not really supposed to be back until at least somewhere on the road next year, they possibly thought "Eh what the fuck? If this is only gonna be one time appearence than we might as well give Dwayne his much older theme back." Yet they could've found a better alternative really easily.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:13 PM   #29 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Hey, two people in the crowd got a Eugene Sucks sign....heh
Old 21 Jun 2004, 09:14 PM   #30 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

So is the Bet still on X? I think we set it last week. i was going for Eugene and you were going for HHH and it was 500 on the line. Is it still on...If not, thats fine...
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote