ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Pray For Mordecai

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2004, 12:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Pray For Mordecai

Did anyone notice his Gimmick is slowly taking over his In Ring abilites? He's becoming more and more like the Undertaker, which is a very bad sign. He is hanging around backstage cutting quick promos and falling back on his unordinaray gimmick to get him over as a Power House. We rarely see much of him in Ring too, First he was Squashing Nobodies and well now he isn't even doing that. It's like Taker and his 'Rare' SmackDown! appearences which surposedly get the crowd excited. For one I hope they drop his gimmick sometime soon because he can only improve his ring abilites rather then his gimmick....
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 12:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Yeah.
He should feud with someone first (not Eddie) and forget about his prayers.
When we've seen his abilities in the ring, then he can start his prayers and ceremonies shit and start feuding with Eddie or Taker.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 12:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone
Yeah.
He should feud with someone first (not Eddie) and forget about his prayers.
When we've seen his abilities in the ring, then he can start his prayers and ceremonies shit and start feuding with Eddie or Taker.
About his Ring Abilities, We've only seen him Destroy Crusierweights (Wow! how hard is that?) and apprently his Match with Paul london was cut from te SmackDown! TV screenings because well, it sucked so it seems we need him out in the spotlight then inside praying in the dark.

Besides its waaay to early for a Title Shot, I'd say he's just gonna cost Eddie a few Matches here and there, May even cost him his Belt at The Bash, It's a Possibility????
Old 21 Jun 2004, 12:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

i havent seen him wrestle yet, ive been to busy working......oh well at least his promos are good
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 03:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I've only seen him in action once....I was impressed with what I saw...but have yet to see him wrestle again....They need to put him in more matches..
Old 21 Jun 2004, 03:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

The night after Judgement Day when he squashed Aiko and London(I think it was those 2) I thought he looked pretty good. No better then I would expect a big man to look. That Cobra Clutch Jawbreaker was sick.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 07:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

i havnt gotten to see him in action yet but his promos are cool i guess......i dont think he should start feuding with eddie simply because all mordecai has done is squash nobodys if his in ring work sux then they should build him up cuz i like the gimmick

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 07:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I've seen him in action a few times, and every time I saw him he was working with CW's. So he has yet to impress me on any level, since he has yet to wrestler, those guys they call......you know HEAVYWEIGHTS......

The odd thing about Mordecia is that I took no interest in him, partly cause he is corny as hell; but with his recent promo, praying and singling out Eddy, it has spark my interest a bit. I kind of want to see where this is going, because the actual storyline at this present time doesn't seem to bad between the two of them.

Mordecia is at least better then his old teammate Tomko, when it comes to a storyline point of view. Not to mention Tomko is already a joke inside of the ring, while Mordercia has yet giving us a single heavyweight match to even judge his preformence thus far. Either Mordecai will be a good thing to the roster of SD or just a waste of time......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 08:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

if his in ring sux anywhere close to as bad as tomko's then i say cut his ass.....if he does good in the ring tho he could be a valuable heel on smackdown!

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2004, 04:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

I find it funny how they made the 'Good' Guy seem Evil and The 'Bad' Guy, Uhhhhhh sort tweenish. So i doubt these two will face off anytime soon.....