ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

When should they have Orton drop the IC title?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jun 2004, 02:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default When should they have Orton drop the IC title?

Okay,now as much as I like Randy Orton I believe he has had the IC title for way too long and it's about time that they have him drop it.Now I thought they would have him drop it to Shelton at Bad Blood but I guess that wasn't the case,I personally would have loved it if they had him drop it to Shelton since I he would make a great IC champ.

I have a feeling they are going to have Orton drop the title to Jericho,don't know why I have this feeling but I think they are going to do it.I don't think the IC title would be good enough for Jericho,he's beyond that,he needs to start a feud with Triple H or with Benoit where he can have a match with Chris for the World Championship.

I'm getting off track here......what are your thoughts on Orton's IC title reign? and who should he drop it to?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2004, 03:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Yeah i like Orton but he has had the title for way too long now. I thought he would drop the belt to Shelton but i guess not.

I think that Edge will get the belt next. Edge isnt going to feud with Benoit because HHH is staying so i think he will feud with Orton. When he returned, that was the plan for him, to feud with Orton. It didnt happen then so it could happen now.

I wouldnt like Edge to be IC champ though, I rather have Shelton but he already had his match so now i have no clue whats going to happen with the belt. I think Edge will feud with Orton next.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2004, 05:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Orton having the IC title is a good thing. He has restored the credibility of the IC championship. This is not 2000 or 2001 or 2002, where Val Venis, Test, Albert, Goldust changed titles every time.
So give Randy a little bit more time. He should drop the title after Survivor Series I think.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2004, 05:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

i didnt think he would drop it at bad blood but im sure at summerslame he will.....hes had the belt for a long time and has made the title credible again.....i really dont want edge to get the belt though.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2004, 05:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I think he should drop it soon. I would like to see Shelton, Edge, or Matt Hardy get the title.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2004, 09:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

CountryBoy1.0 is on a distinguished road

Orton will do exactly what the Rock did in '98: Drop the strap in a megamatch with either Shelton Benjamin or Edge my money being on Edge given the fact that HHH/Benoit is booked for the main event and SS is in Edge's hometown, Toronto, Ontario.

A long and heelish run with the IC title will be followed up by a smooth entrance into main event status, perhaps a turn with HHH and a Benoit rivalry. Keep an eye on Orton, he has all the makings of being a superstar in the company right now alongside Eddie Guererro.
CountryBoy1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2004, 10:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I Don't think His Title Run has been Overly Long...Why is it so bad to have a really long Title Holder?...especially when he holds the title well like Orton...I think Orton And Benjamin have a gimmick match at SummerSlam...Orton retains...And he Drops the title to Jericho or Edge at Survivor Series.
Old 20 Jun 2004, 11:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yeah, why all the hate for people having lengthy title reigns? You people wouldn't have survived 'back in the day' when guys held the belts for months and even years on a regular basis. Granted there weren't as many shows as there are now which makes it that much more impressive to have a longer title reign these days. Longer title reigns mean it'll be that much bigger when someone finally is able to win it away from Orton, similar to Benoit at Mania.

Think about it. Orton has held it for like 5 months. He's beaten lots of great superstars. The more time he comes out victorious, the harder it will be to beat him. So once someone does beat him, it'll be like, "Damn, this guy beat Orton, when so and so couldn't get the job done." The more people he goes over, the more impressive it'll be when he does lose it.

I say Orton should have a long feud with Benjamin, spanning a couple months, which culminates in Benjamin finally going over him. I definitely don't wanna see boring ass Edge get the belt.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2004, 11:34 PM   #9 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Well, Tyson, I think "boring ass Edge" is in line for a world title shot, but I could be wrong.

I see Orton losing the belt to a newly turned face Kane, who gives it to his young son. Ok, maybe not, but that might be funny. Kane will no doubt turn face and Edge heel, but I don't think they will have Kane go after the IC title. I think Orton will lose it to Benjamin sometime. Don't know when, he just will.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2004, 11:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm loving Orton's Title Region because it holds together orton's Legend killer Character and his heelish wins with the belt is what stops the fns from Booing him. Seriously, I'm a huge Orton Fan and I hang in sepence when he goes for that Beauty RKO, (Possibily My Favourite Finisher of all Time) Anyway I think Shelton needs to fued with Orton for 2 more Months, develop a better Finisher and Better Mic Skills and then we have ourselves a historic Rivaly.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 11:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think Orton does need to hold the title for a while longer, and I think Benjamin needs to be the next IC champ.....I foresee it being during SummerSlam as well, but they could possibly hold off a bit.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 02:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

give the belt to matt at summerslam , that would be a sic legendary match

the legend killer randy orton VS matt hardy VEEEEEEEEONEAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 21 Jun 2004, 02:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I wish Orton would hold the belt until Wrestlemania 21, always getting one up on the faces, sometimes with the help of Evolution. A Orton/Benjamin gimmick match at WM21 would give plenty of time for the Orton/Benjamin fued to mature and to further cement Orton's place as one of the great IC champs and the one who restored credibility to the title.

But in this day everything is rushed and I'm sure this will be as well. I look for Orton to lose the title at Summerslam to Shelton or (God please no)Edge.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 02:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

wheres all the MFers gone? all of you on here were full of mattitude before
Old 21 Jun 2004, 07:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

i really enjoy watching orton and hes done a great job with the wwe IC title....i really really really dont want to see edge win the title tho.....i think benjamin's in ring skills surpass edge's by far.....

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote