ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

is HHH worthy of another title shot?.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jun 2004, 04:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default is HHH worthy of another title shot?.....

okay, I'm not bashing HHH here.....I want to know what your thoughts are on whether he should take another immediate run at the title.....

should he feud with Benoit, possibly taking the title back?.....

or should he move on, get completely out of the title picture and feud with someone else?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 04:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

frankly when trips had the title for a long ass time i got tired of it....ya he is a good wrestler and entertainer but im sure there are other stars that deserve the shot

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 04:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

In a word: No.

In Two Words: Hell no.

This thing with Triple H being married to the title is sickening. Look at the lineage of that title:

HHH
HBK
HHH
Goldberg
HHH
Benoit
HHH?

It just LOOKS stupid... let alone being boring as hell.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 04:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Ummm...Yes....Mostly Because My Gimmick tells me to do so...and because of the fact,That I'm a Huge Triple H Mark..and who are you going to throw at Benoit...Besides Edge..
Old 19 Jun 2004, 05:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

He should feud with Benoit for the title. He never lost one on one to Benoit and I think them having a one on one (as much one on one as possible with Evo there ) would be a classic feud. Benoit should hold the belt for a nice lengthy title reign. HHH and HBK got their feud out of the way, and now the WWE can actually give Benoit a decent feud opponent in HHH. Don't get me wrong, Benoit and Kane had the best match at Bad Blood, but the build to their match was awful. WWE was focusing on the HHH/HBK feud. Now they can focus on a Benoit/HHH feud and put time into it and make it worth something when they eventually have their one on one encounter.

After their feud is over and HHH is still titleless, he should feud with someone like Benjamin. I know they have had their matches, but they haven't had an actual feud yet. I think those 2 could work a hell of a program and put on a hell of a match at a PPV, in which HHH would go over of course.

After that, I'm not sure where he would go, but all of this is about 2-3 months worth, sooo that would bide some time for both him and Benoit to have their feud as well as another one apart from each other
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 06:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

In my mind HHH sould stop focusing on the title for a while and focus on ohhh i dont know...EVOLUTION!!! I mean lately Evolution has seemd like only Flair, Batista, and Randy Orton, with a little HHH thrown in on the side.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2004, 07:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

What I don't don't understand is why does Triple H need another title shot? I mean we finally get a someone who's held the belt for more than two months and is in my opinion a great wrestler and now we need throw Triple H into the mix. Don't get me wrong, Triple H is an awesome wrestler but is it really neccessary for him to hold the world title every two months? Whoever thinks that by giving Triple H the world title for eight months and then having him go after the belt again and again once he looses is "adding prestige to what was once a worthless belt" is full of shit. It's repetitive and flat out boring. Although I'm not bashing Triple H here, afterall if it had been Shawn Micheals who held the title belt for eight months and then got a shot at the world title every month afterwards I'd still be disgusted by the unfairness of this "give all the title shots to one person" routine.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 12:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

No.

I enjoy seeing Triple H without the title,at first when he held it for a few months it didn't really bother me but after awhile it got really boring to where I wanted him to lose every match he had.For once he stayed out of the title picture and now they are thinking of throwing him back into it,really stupid IMO.As much I like Trips I just don't want to see him with another year long title reign,they should have him feud with Edge or Jericho.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 12:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I say give him the shot but not the title. Then he and Benoit can have a feud with Benoit going over at say ... SummerSlam. Because, honestly, I don't see anyone else on Raw that is ready for a shot at the Heavyweight title.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 12:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Thank you Igloo. Finally someone who thinks the same way as I do.

Folks, the question was, does HHH deserve a title SHOT, not actually getting the belt. He does deserve a title shot, because he never lost one on one to Benoit. HBK used that same logic and got a title shot, so why not HHH?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 12:29 AM   #11 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

yeah, Triple H is more entertaining if he stays out of the title hunt for awhile. Plus, feuding with someone else, he may be able to take some time off. This guy is a hard worker and hasn't taken a week off in forever it seems like. Not as hard of a worker as say a Chris Benoit, but still a hard worker. Who should he feud with though if not Benoit?

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 12:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Trips is the man, but im sick of seeing him with the belt, but theres no other options. him and HBK had been done to death, and i dont think eugine could keep up in a feud....maybe jericho, but we have all seen that before, HHH refuses to job out to jericho

so the only thing to do is put him against benoit for the world title...
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 03:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Yes, he should get a shot. I'd much rather have a one on one feud with HHH/Benoit than Edge/Benoit. No HBK to hog the spotlight, it'd be a greaty feud.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 03:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

yes . about a month ago i would say no but look at raw now it seriously fucked up main event wise , orton is probably the best champ in wwe as hes the only 1 who has held his belt for a respectable time . Y2J WAS main event material but fighting pussies like CLB and tyson nobsuck makes him unworthy , edge is still worthy , kane is just plain boring , matt hardy probably the best bet as he needs a push but hes started a storyline with kane . so really who betta than the game