ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

a loss for words.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jun 2004, 02:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default a loss for words.....

who is the superstar that most needs to learn to

JUST SHUT UP

the most?......

is it HHH?.....should the monstrous nose give up his day job?.....

is it HBK?.....should he lay down the mic and back away?.....

is it Angle?.....Eddie?.....

let's go, friend and foe.....who needs to find another way to communicate?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 03:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

It's gotta be John Cena. His raps annoy me, his stupid over-the-top way of saying everything annoys me, every word that comes out of his mouth ANNOYS ME~!
Old 19 Jun 2004, 03:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

Probably the divas.don't get me wrong there hot as fuck but there mic skillz piss me off
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 03:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Angle... his shit sounds so scripted and robotic.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 03:29 PM   #5 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

hbk enough already you bore me also jerico(sp) rael tired right now the same shit as when he first came in
Old 19 Jun 2004, 03:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

Quote:
Angle... his shit sounds so scripted and robotic.
Yes his shit does sound scripted as fuck.
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 04:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Angle...And i'm Gonna Say Eddie...especially on longer promos...the Spanish...and the Accent...I don't know...It annoys me too listen to some of his mic work.
Old 19 Jun 2004, 04:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

HBK.....sick of hearing his mouth...
Old 19 Jun 2004, 05:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

John Cena. His raps suck and they piss me off. Also at times he trys too hard at being funny. When i saw him live he was making fun of Booker T. He was sweating like after too lines. I hate him.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2004, 09:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

JBL .... his mic skills dont so much suck, but he is really boring

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2004, 10:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

HHH...after about five minutes of listing to him, i'm sleeping.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2004, 10:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

HBK
I just cannot stand this guy and IMO he has terrible mic skills,he annoys the hell out of me when he speaks.All he talks about is going after the World Championship or how much he doesn't like Triple H,blah blah just shut up.

JBL
He just bores me to tears with his wrestling skills and when he speaks on the mic his voice just annoys me,especially that accent he has and that goofy ass grin of his.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 05:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

You all hate HBK, don't you?

Prolly chris benoit. He's agreat worker, but his promos are god-awful.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2004, 05:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Guerrero
It's gotta be John Cena. His raps annoy me, his stupid over-the-top way of saying everything annoys me, every word that comes out of his mouth ANNOYS ME~!
YOU CANT SEE ME!!!
*waves hand in front of face*

And bah gawd, shut up...i really dont know
Old 21 Jun 2004, 08:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Kurt Angle- seriously, with him now bald and confined in a wheelchair everytime I see the platform in front of the SD titantron raise up I think he looks like fuckin professor X. Wrestlers are not meant to be gm's dammit... neither are marvel comic book characters. Everytime he opens his mouth it's like Vince McMahon''s personally slapping me with this hideous gimmick.
David is offline   Reply With Quote