ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

what do you do with Angle?.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jun 2004, 02:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default what do you do with Angle?.....

well, he is the GM of Smackdown.....is he getting over enough in that role, or does he need to come back to the circle inside of the square and take care of "bidness"?.....

c'mon.....I want to know......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 03:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

i think hes gettin over well he seems to be really hated
Old 19 Jun 2004, 03:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

he is hated by alot and i think he does well w/ it.....him feuding w/ Cena makes the crowd really hate him

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 03:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I Find Him Being GM to be stupid....I want him to Come Back in The Ring...Let Steph or Paul be GM again...wouldn't hurt.
Old 19 Jun 2004, 04:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

From everything I've heard, he can't wrestle right now due to neck problems once again. He's doin ok as GM, but someone else would have been better. I know they're doin it to keep him on air, but that isn't really needed. Last time he was out for a long period of time, he came back to a huge pop and ovation. The fans won't forget about him, so long as the WWE has those little video tributes and such keeping track of his progress in rehab or whatever.

BUT, when he is healthy enough to wrestle, he damn well better be in that ring making people TAP OUT. That's what he does best. That's where he excels. That is where he NEEDS to be. I guess we all have to just settle for GM Angle for the time being
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 05:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I hope some Smackdown! superstar just pushes him off the stage and cripples him. j/k

He does have neck problems so he cant wrestle. I think he should just take a break from the WWE untill his neck gets better. Then he could make a huge ass return and act like a face but then just do something to piss everyone off. Kinda like what Matt Hardy did when he came to RAW a few months ago.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 11:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Kurt is doing great as GM, they're using him well because the fans are familur with Kurt and can understand his hatred for Cena & Guerrero, Of course this is hopefully temporary and he'll be back in the Ring entertaining us. He'll do his best but from that Day One he'll still be a mere shell of himself....
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2004, 05:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Ralph Wiggum is on a distinguished road

Fire him.
Ralph Wiggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2004, 06:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^any particular reasons?

Angle just doesn't cut it as a GM, he needs to get back in the ring. However, it's a little too late for that, a "broken leg" takes about a year to recover from. Plus, he's also stated he'll never wrestle again, so, my guess is he's pretty much screwed.
Old 20 Jun 2004, 09:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

^I've just never liked him.
Old 20 Jun 2004, 02:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

^Would you mind giving as to why you've never liked him?

Now as for Mr Angle himself I do like him as the GM right now,I'm enjoying the character and think it's so funny when he gets mad at Cena,but...I would not mind seeing him back in the ring doing what he does best.There has been a certain rumor going around and it's rumored to happen at Summerslam...but that's just a rumor.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2004, 03:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

^Can't like everyone.
Old 20 Jun 2004, 09:33 PM   #13 (permalink)

CountryBoy1.0 is on a distinguished road

Angle needs to get back in the ring as a full-time wrestler because that has been his true bread-and-butter for WWE not his mic skills (although he is a terrific interview guy). A match with John Cena to restore his distorted pride of the United States Championship sound about right for Summerslam. But I do hope that Angle recuperates from the neck injury. I still consider him the best wrestler in the company for the past 4 years.
CountryBoy1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote