ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

David Batista......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jun 2004, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default David Batista......

Last night on Raw he looked like a million bucks. Finally Batista is the monster I wanted him to be before. He wrestled a great match last night and was sharp as a tac; he might just be on his way to being the best Big Man in the WWE, and I really hope so, cause if his wrestling keeps improving like it has, then he will be the next total package, as he can speak on the mic when he gets it already. I like the way it took all three men working together to even have a chance at eliminating him........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2004, 05:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I always put on a good match

But seriously...

I noticed last night that he was wrestling better than he has before. I'm glad that they didn't make him job to just one of his opponents, but all three had to use their finishing moves on him. Down the road, I see him going for at least the IC championship. Maybe a break away from Evo. will lead to a feud with Orton.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2004, 05:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

My older brother asked me about Batista but I couldn't answer. Did Batista ever wrestle in WCW? If he did, was he a tag wrestler, and what was his name there?

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2004, 05:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

batista and orton would put on some great matches ..... batista did look awesome last night, personally i think he was the best in the main event

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2004, 06:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
My older brother asked me about Batista but I couldn't answer. Did Batista ever wrestle in WCW? If he did, was he a tag wrestler, and what was his name there?
First I ever saw Batista was in OVW, when he was known as Leviathan and was in the same stable that Tomko and Mordecai were in. He was the main man there and was undefeated for a long time, until Kane came in, I'm pretty sure he was the Heavyweight champion in OVW once too, before that I don't know where he came from, but I know for fact that it wasn't ECW or WCW.......

X, I agree, Personally I think that once Batista was eliminated the match lost something. I know what it was too, my interest in the match as a whole. I was actually enjoying him in the match more then I was the rest of the guys.....

Old 15 Jun 2004, 07:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I agree with every word Dre. I like how they're booking him as a type of strongman that doesn't really have a full grip on what he's doing yet. He looks inexperienced, and it seems that thats the reason he gets beaten most of the time. I'm loving Batista in the ring.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2004, 07:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

Yeah he looks inexperienced in some ways, but not sloppy like Tomko or anything. When they had that battle royal on Raw, and Kane was beating people on one side and Batista was doing it on the other and then they came together in the middle of the ring to go at it, and Batista was yelling. I was actually loving that shit. Batista isn't the youngest mind you, but for the next few years he should be fun to watch inside of the ring.....

Old 15 Jun 2004, 08:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Yeah he looks inexperienced in some ways, but not sloppy like Tomko or anything. When they had that battle royal on Raw, and Kane was beating people on one side and Batista was doing it on the other and then they came together in the middle of the ring to go at it, and Batista was yelling. I was actually loving that shit. Batista isn't the youngest mind you, but for the next few years he should be fun to watch inside of the ring.....
Yeah, exactly. His moves are crisp but they do a good job of making him look like the Goliath that can be taken down by David.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2004, 01:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

He has a great future ahead of him..no doubt...he can only improve from here...I dare say his future might be a tiny bit brighter than Ortons..
Old 17 Jun 2004, 02:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

ive thought from the begining when he was the decon that if he got the right character he could be huge thank god they got rid of the decon
Old 17 Jun 2004, 06:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

First thing WWE should do is once Batista gets really comfortbale, get him in singles matches. All those tag matches just hid his weaknesses.
Old 17 Jun 2004, 06:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

that's right, batista is limited, just how guys like rvd and kane are.

batista will of course look like a much better worker in the ring with top guys like benoit, edge and y2j.

its the same as they had been doing with orton....the legend killer gimmick allowed him to work against seasoned pros like hbk and foley. you just can't help but get better when working with the best.

the thing to notice about batistas performances, is that he is booked to show his strenghths and hide his weaknesswes, which is the best way to book anyone. (austin was always in wild brawls, often against many opponents, to hide the fact that his bumping was limited)

booking someone the right way is the best way to make sure they improve as a wrestler and performer.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2004, 12:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycoXstatic
batista and orton would put on some great matches ..... batista did look awesome last night, personally i think he was the best in the main event

i agree , i always liked batista and orton since the day i seen them

p.s. i like your rob zombie sig
Old 18 Jun 2004, 07:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I enjoy watching Batista too, Mainly because he reminds me of Kane and you don't feel guilty for liking the guy because he's a great preformer. Batista will go far but no way he'll be Bigger than Orton, Orton has the Charisma and personilty, Batista is just a Shorter Verison of Kane which I can put easily into context for you.

Orton > Next Rock
Batista > Next (WWE Version) Booker T

The reason I say Booker T is Batista may very well Main Event but only On Booker's level which is what, a Title n 2 years. Orton's will be before's Batista I'm sure of it.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 03:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Batista has the ability to become a great wrestling talent.....what I don't see in him is a World Champion.....you guys may, I just don't necessarily see it.....

I'd like to see him in more one on one matches......I think Flair is possibly holding him back.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote