ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Your Official..Bad Blood Discussion Thread..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jun 2004, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Your Official..Bad Blood Discussion Thread..

Didn't see one..so...talk away..
Old 13 Jun 2004, 09:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

well ......... tag title match sucked, jericho/tomko wasnt too great, benjamin vs orton was a great match with a crap ending....... womens match sucked as usual..... and here comes the coach

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 09:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Wow...Benoit Kane already. :-/ Its been a lackluster show thus far...but that's pretty much the WWE standard these days.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 09:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I was going to go to the movie theatre to see this but i kinda forgot about it. It doesnt sound too good so far anyways...

Hey X, wanna bet on some matches?
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 09:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Is it me or does the crowd seem really dead tonight? Kind of glad I didn't make the 2 hour drive to see this in person.
Old 13 Jun 2004, 09:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

That match was better then I expected it to be, especially in the later parts. I guess its time for Hell In A Cell.
Old 13 Jun 2004, 10:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

give me results thus far.
Old 13 Jun 2004, 10:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Jericho Wins, Trish Wins, Eugene wins i think, Orton wins, Benoit wins, Edge and Benoit win Via DQ so they dont get the belts. Thats it i think, The HIAC is going on right now and both men are bleeding from what i hear.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 11:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Darkstar, isn't it your bedtime
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 11:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

hiac was badass .... respect to both guys on a great match

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 11:34 PM   #11 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Trish won? Say it isn't so! And from the looks of wwe.com, Triple H won. But if it was as good as everyone makes it sound, it doesn't matter.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 11:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

Ralph Wiggum is on a distinguished road

Great HIAC match. The rest of the PPV wasn't PPV worthy.

And how can Subway be sponsoring a PPV? Don't the fans who pay $35 sponsor it?
Ralph Wiggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 11:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I'm very dissappointed with HIAC match.....................................Trips didn't kill HBK. Fuck!

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2004, 12:02 AM   #14 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

the entire show was a total pile of shit....hell in the cell was great but not worth my 40 bucks..... this is the last WWE PPV i order untill wrestlemania, i dont care how good the card looks, it just aint worth it. I get a better show at my local neighboor hood bar when the indys are wrestling.
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2004, 12:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

It was a decent show.

Orton and Benjamin was great, but a bad ending, neither got their finishing move Feud hopefully will continue.

Benoit and Kane was the best match on the card.

Hell In A Cell started off great, but then it slowed down so much and got so boring. There were at least 2 or 3 periods in the match where both men were just laying there for about 2-3 minutes. It took too long for the ending to come. It very very anti-climatic. Plus, there was no huge bump by either, other than HBK off a ladder onto HHH on a table. That wasn't that impressive though.

Tyson Tomko was ass Jericho won, and rightfully so.

Eugene had the most ENTERTAINING match, with all of his antics. Funny stuff from him

I'm glad La Resistance kept the belts, but I would have liked a clean finish, with no interference from Kane. Kinda takes away their cred. Kane should have just beat up Benoit AFTER the match. Woulda been the same for him, and La Resistance would actually look like their first win wasn't a fluke

Trish wins, meh. It was kinda cool how she did it though

I think that was all. It was solid, but nothing spectacular....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote