ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Summerslam poster released

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jun 2004, 10:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default Summerslam poster released

WWE has released the promotional poster for this year's Summerslam event at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada on Sunday, August 15th.

The poster prominently features Triple H and Eddie Guerrero at the front, with the Summerslam logo overtop of them. In the background are large pictures of Trish Stratus, John Cena, Kurt Angle, and Edge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, we were given clues that Benoit will drop the title before Summerslam.
And what the fuck is Edge doing on the poster?

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2004, 10:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I Don't Think Benoit will Drop the title before SS..at least he shouldn't..Unless It's going to be Edge/HHH For the gold at SS...which is possible..because it was rumored that Trips wanted to feud with Edge..so..we'll see...
Old 09 Jun 2004, 10:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Maybe this is just a red herrin just to piss us Internet fans off, I hate Edge and I guess he's now Sub Main Event Material now, Fucking Hell. John Cena is on the poster, all those mornal fans love Cena.... Trish is on it because, I dunno she's a babe. But the biggest Question, Will Hunter have the main event slot with or without the title? Apprently he's in the front so it must mean he has the Main Event slot.....
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2004, 06:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Never take the posters seriously, I remember alot of things like this happening before... examples; Kane was on the No Mercy poster for 02 but didn't win the title, Booker T was on the JD poster for 03 and didn't win the IC title, Stone Cold was on the poster for Vengeance 02 but didn't return until almost a year later.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2004, 05:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2004, 08:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Posters usually dont mean anything. WHo knows what could happen between now and then. Well just have to see.

SIDENOTE: why does Kurt have the queer looking half smile thing??? just wonderin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2004, 11:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!ô

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Kurt never takes good pictures.

Thats the pic in his profile on WWE.com... they chose THAT goofy ass look...

Either the gfx guys at WWE hate Kurt, or he is just BAD with pictures.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2004, 11:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Why is Kurt standing in the poster? Is that a sign that he'll be able to walk again soon?

Oh, and Kurt takes pictures like that because it's his character. My opinion is that it's a cocky kinda look. Kinda smug too.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2004, 07:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

buit looking silly too on purpouse

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2004, 03:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

wow big deal ........NOT . it doesnt fucking mean anything , if it was brock on there then it would mean hes coming back . but sum1` without a title belt standing in front of sum1 dont mean nothin
Old 18 Jun 2004, 07:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Ralph Wiggum is on a distinguished road

Edge was the sole person on the Bad Blood poster and he wasn't a main-eventer...or really in any important match at all.
Ralph Wiggum is offline   Reply With Quote