ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bad Blood Prediction thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2004, 05:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Bad Blood Prediction thread

Matches:

Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H......Hell In A Cell.....

Chris Benoit vs. Kane.....World Title Match.....

Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton.....IC Title Match....

Victoria vs. Gail vs. Trish vs. Lita.....Women's Fatal 4-way title match.....

Tyson Tomko vs. Chris Jericho......crapola match.....

Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman.....Eugene's chance to showcase his "Warrior" figurine collection match.....

Benoit/Edge vs. La Resistance......Tag Title match......

-------------------------------------------

thoughts, predictions......they all go here.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2004, 06:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H......Hell In A Cell.....Hard to Predict...Both Men are rumored to take time off afterwards...but HHH is always the Safe bet..and I go with him here.

Chris Benoit vs. Kane.....World Title Match.....Benoit...Edge comes into play....botches the interference..giving benoit the win..

Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton.....IC Title Match....I'm going to Say Orton..I think the WWE wants to keep this going..and the Title Change won't happen just yet...

Victoria vs. Gail vs. Trish vs. Lita.....Women's Fatal 4-way title match.....Hopefully victoria...But Lita is my prediction..

Tyson Tomko vs. Chris Jericho......crapola match.....Y2J Better Win...if Not...This Sucks..

Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman.....Eugene's chance to showcase his "Warrior" figurine collection match.....Ummmm...I guess Eugene Wins...Yeah...

Benoit/Edge vs. La Resistance......Tag Title match......Benoit and Edge have another miscue...Leading to La Resistance Winning the Match..which then Sets up Edge's interference in the World title Match.
Old 08 Jun 2004, 06:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Whoever gets the most right, I'll give em let's say about 1000 points. If anyone disagrees with that sum, let me know what you think it should be (be reasonable).

Here's my picks, winners highlighted in bold.

Hell In A Cell - Shawn Michaels vs Triple H - Triple H Hopefully their feud will FINALLY be finished too.

World Title Match - Chris Benoit vs Kane - Benoit After this, kane can go back to squashing nobodies and never return to the main event picture.

Intercontinental Title Match - Randy Orton vs Shelton Benjamin - Randy Orton I don't think Shelton is quite ready for an IC title run, but he will be soon. This feud won't end here either.

Women's Fatal 4-way Title Match - Victoria vs Gail vs Trish vs Lita - Victoria Don't really care about this match, but it would be stupid to have yet another title change.

Chris Jericho vs Tyson Botchkick - Jericho It'd be very stupid to have Botchkick win, especially over Y2J.

Eugene vs Jonathan Coachman - Eugene Don't know why Coach is on yet another PPV, but I hope he loses.

Tag Team Title Match - La Resistance vs Benoit/Edge - La Resistance It would be really dumb to have them lose the belts already. Plus, I'm sure there will be some kind of accidental hit by Edge on Benoit, which sets Edge up for a heel turn and for them to have their feud.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2004, 07:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

Matches:

Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H......Hell In A Cell.....Hmmm..I see HBK walking away with this one.

Chris Benoit vs. Kane.....World Title Match.....Benoyt will pul this one off

Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton.....IC Title Match....WINNER-Randy Orton

Victoria vs. Gail vs. Trish vs. Lita.....Women's Fatal 4-way title match.....WINNER-Lita

Tyson Tomko vs. Chris Jericho......crapola match.....WINNER-Y2J BABY!!!

Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman.....Eugene's chance to showcase his "Warrior" figurine collection match...WINNER-..Eugene

Benoit/Edge vs. La Resistance......Tag Title match......dunno why im choosing this,but benoit and Edge

Last edited by Kevin Nash; 12 Jun 2004 at 09:12 PM.
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2004, 02:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hell In A Cell: Can't say, it could go either way but I'm saying Hunter by a hair, just.....

World Title: Beniot will win Dammit, He'll Make that tall jerk off tap

IC Title: Orton will win, He has to win, no way they're giving Shelton the I.C After 2 months on RAW......

Women's Title: Gail Kim, She deserves, plus it wouldn't make much sense if she didn't

Y2J Vs Tyson: I'd Say jericho, It's a quick job for Jericho...

Eugene's Match: yes that's what we call it now "Eugene's Match" because we all know he'll still win no matter who.....

Tag Titles: La Resistance, Edge Will turn heel here.....
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2004, 03:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

4-way- i DO NOT want to see trish win this. that alone may kill my wrestling fandom. Gail should win it, maybe that will stop Victoria's dancing.

Tomko vs. Jericho: it won't end the feud, but it won't be that good either. let's just see what this big idiot can do IN A MATCH. Y2j all the way.

RKO Vs Benjamin: Randy will win this. this may be the best match of the night next to HIAC.

Tag belts: Edge won't turn heel, yet. but he will cost them the victory somehow.

World title match: Benoit, 'nuff said.

Eugene vs. coach: Coach's PPV winning streak ends at bad blood. Eugene all the way.

HIAC: Triple H.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2004, 07:33 PM   #7 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H......Hell In A Cell..... Triple H. Just because HBK is going to take time off (I thought Triple H was going to stick around) and they could run an angle that HHH beat HBK so bad that he had to take time off.

Chris Benoit vs. Kane.....World Title Match..... Benoit. Kane might dominate most of the match, but Benoit.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton.....IC Title Match.... I like Benjamin, but Orton will find a way to win.

Victoria vs. Gail vs. Trish vs. Lita.....Women's Fatal 4-way title match..... Gail or Lita

Tyson Tomko vs. Chris Jericho......crapola match.....Y2J.

Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman.....Eugene's chance to showcase his "Warrior" figurine collection match..... Eugene

Benoit/Edge vs. La Resistane......Tag Title match...... Benoit and Edge. Here is my reasoning behind that. Edge is on the poster for Vengeance. That normally means he will probably play a pretty big role. With the Great American Bash coming up, I don't think they will start a RAW feud of that magnitude. Edge vs. Benoit is pretty big. I think it might take something out of GAB if they started it early. JBL vs. Eddie has been going on. They normally have a big RAW main event the week before the SD PPV or the night after. Edge will turn on Benoit then to set up a match at Vengeance. Thats just my thought.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2004, 11:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Shawn Michaels vs Triple H-HIAC
Winner-Triple H

World Championship
Chris Benoit vs Kane

Intercontinental Championship
Shelton Benjamin vs Randy Orton

Women's Championship
Gail Kim vs Lita vs Victoria vs Trish

Tyson Tomko vs Chris Jericho

Eugene vs Jonathan Coachman

Benoit/Edge vs La Resistance

I put the winners in bold.......and I get dibs on making the prediction thread for GAB oeo
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2004, 11:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Matches:

Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman.....Eugene's chance to showcase his "Warrior" figurine collection match.....

Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2004, 06:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H......Triple H.....

Chris Benoit vs. Kane.....Chris Benoit.....

Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton.....Randy Orton....

Victoria vs. Gail vs. Trish vs. Lita.... tough call, I think it'll be Gail or Trish.

Tyson Tomko vs. Chris Jericho......Chris Jericho.....

Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman.....Eugene

Benoit/Edge vs. La Resistance......La Resistance......
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2004, 10:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Trips wins

Chris Benoit, as much as I don't like him, I hate Kane even more, slapping the World Title on him would be killing Raw as well... Smackdown's already fucked up, why would they wanna kill Raw, too?

I say Randy Orton....I wonder why?

Eh, I'm gonna say Lita pulls this one out....Trish wouldn't make sense since she's still with the Jericho/Tyson/Christian thing, Gail Kim sucks, and they never usually have a woman retain at a PPV

Jericho....they need a face to win eventually....plus Tyson sucks...

Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman
Eugene will remain undefeated

La Resistance, hopefully...
Old 11 Jun 2004, 11:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
I put the winners in bold.......and I get dibs on making the prediction thread for GAB oeo

Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H......Hell In A Cell.....HBK wins this one

Chris Benoit vs. Kane.....World Title Match.....Kane in a DQ.....

Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton.....IC Title Match....Orton

Victoria vs. Gail vs. Trish vs. Lita.....Women's Fatal 4-way title match.....Victoria

Tyson Tomko vs. Chris Jericho......crapola match.....this match will be crap for sure.....Jericho wins

Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman.....Eugene's chance to showcase his "Warrior" figurine collection match.....Eugene wins again, but Nitro comes out and begins to pummel him, setting up a tag match on Monday night with Regal, Eugene, Coach and Nitro.....

Benoit/Edge vs. La Resistance......Tag Title match......La Resistance

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2004, 11:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

--Triple H

--Benoit

--Orton

--Victoria

--Tomko .. interference from Christian

--Eugene ... possible help from Regal

--La Resistance
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 12:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jobber

Ralph Wiggum is on a distinguished road

Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton.....IC Title Match.... Randy Orton will keep his title, though not necessarily win the match.

Ralph Wiggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 03:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H......Hell In A Cell..... im goin with HBK ...... i think he's due for a win in this feud

Chris Benoit vs. Kane.....World Title Match..... benoit for sure

Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton.....IC Title Match.... im hopin for shelton in this one, but i see orton holding the belt for quite a while still, so i'll go with him

Victoria vs. Gail vs. Trish vs. Lita.....Women's Fatal 4-way title match..... who cares? but i'll go with lita just to pick someone

Tyson Tomko vs. Chris Jericho......crapola match..... im gonna take botchkick, cuz of a christian run in

Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman.....Eugene's chance to showcase his "Warrior" figurine collection match..... eugene .... hes gonna beat goldbergs streak lol

Benoit/Edge vs. La Resistance......Tag Title match...... la resistance, im thinkin this will be edges hell turn .... he might get involved in the title match too

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote