ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw discussion about the evils of HBK.....Raw thread for 6/7/04

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jun 2004, 03:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Raw discussion about the evils of HBK.....Raw thread for 6/7/04

HBK vs. ORTON
June 7, 2004
The Pepsi Arena in Albany, N.Y., represents the last stop for RAW prior to Bad Blood, which is Sunday, June 13 live on pay-per-view. With just six days to go until the pay-per-view, tempers will be flaring, and anything can happen tonight on RAW!

With just days before his Hell in a Cell Match with Triple H, Shawn Michaels is scheduled to go one on one with Evolution's Randy Orton. Undoubtedly, Orton will be looking to soften HBK before Bad Blood. Where there's Orton, Evolution usually follows. Will this one turn into a glorified Handicapped Match? Tune in to find out.

Shelton Benjamin is on quite a roll of late. Tonight, he looks to continue his momentum as he battles Evolution's Batista.

Four matches have already been announced for Bad Blood:
World Heavyweight Championship: Chris Benoit vs. Kane
Hell in a Cell: Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels
Intercontinental Championship: Randy Orton vs. Shelton Benjamin
Women's Championship: Victoria vs. Gail Kim

There will undoubtedly be more Bad Blood matches announced on RAW.

And what will the participants in the matches already announced have in store for one another on Monday Night RAW?

How will Eugene follow up on his victory (by disqualification) over Kane?

All of this and more, as the road to Bad Blood continues on Monday Night RAW at 9/8 PM CT on Spike TV.

---------------------------------------------

I look forward to a good Raw this evening to build up the ppv.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 03:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

i was just about to post this ...... meh

hope raw is good tonight ..... although im more interested in being in attendance for summerslam than anything that happens between now and then

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 04:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

well i like seeing the two matches that are announced for tonight..i know it will be more promos than wrestling...they have a good base of matches for the PPV but the rest better be good enough to make this PPV worth watching...however i think by the end of the month the wwe will be looking to combine the PPVs again.
Old 07 Jun 2004, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
-X-

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
.however i think by the end of the month the wwe will be looking to combine the PPVs again.
i hope thats the case, but i doubt it, SD only ppvs are like paying $40 or whatever to watch smackdown ..... whereas raw ppvs are much more ppv worthy .. if they combine them again things would be a lot more entertaining i think ...

syco13
Old 07 Jun 2004, 04:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

RAW doesnt look to bad tonight...Only bad thing is the Womens match (s). Everything else looks good.

Shelton/ Batista match will probably be good. I already think i know who is going to win. The match would still be good. I hope Batista squashes Benjamin for some reason because he has been winning a lot as of late and id like to see his winning streak break.

Orton, HBK match. Its probably the main event. It should be great, 2 of my favourite superstars are in it. They had a match before and from what i remember it was good. HBK can make anyone look good, same with Randy. Evolution will interfere and beat up HBK and get orton DQ'd. Thats what i think might happen.

The Victoria/ Gail Kim feud sucks. Womens division is crappy no matter what anyone says. I do like Victoria though but not her dancing think...There match isnt tonight but i have a feeling there will be a tag match involving them. Should be bad.

Eugene is going to have another match tonight. Not for sure but it might happen. Whoever he faces, he will still win. Eugene may also be involved in a match at Bad Blood. I think it might be a tag match, Garrison Cade & Johnny Nitro vs Eugene and Regal. Its just a guess, not a spoiler.

RAW should be good. The build up for all the matches should be good if they do it right. There is also an NHL Stanley Cup Finals game, i wonder how it will effect the ratings. The show itself will probably be good.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 04:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

well the ratings have been pretty crappy for the NHL..but being game 7 they might get a good rating..although it involves a team from the US that not many people give a crap about and of course calgary that will get all the canadian viewers..raw should be good even the women's match which will probally be a tag match..maybe eugene will team up with victoria that would be some shit..he get all excited about being around a chick and shit...touch her hair like lenny from "of mice and men" and start saying stuff...anyway...i am looking forward to watching an entire edition of RAW since i have missed it for the past few months.
Old 07 Jun 2004, 04:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, the matchups are probably going to include some sort of stipulation for the women, just because at the beginning of this Gail Kim thing she made Victoria tap out twice in a row.....

I completely disagree with you, Darkstar, that Orton can make anyone look good.....but HBK can.....this match will probably end in some sort of a HHH run-in.....unfortunately......

Benjamin is going for the IC Title on Sunday, so it would be silly for Batista to win that one without some sort of interference.....that should be a decent matchup, though.....

I look for Eugene to do something against Kane again, as this seems to be the only way that Benoit will be able to further the Kane feud.....oddly, Kane is now involved in three seperate feuds (sort of).....

Eugene will then be set up for something against Bischoff and Coach.....maybe it will be Eugene in a tag match on Sunday against those two.....

Edge has to become involved somehow.....dunno.....

man, there are some unanswered questions going into this one.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 04:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Default *****Possible SPOILER*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
Edge has to become involved somehow.....dunno.....
Remember when Edge speared Benoit last week? That's what they're going to play off of.....according to PW.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 06:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
oddly, Kane is now involved in three seperate feuds (sort of).....
I don't know how the fuck that is possible.

Kane's character sucks. He isn't versatile to be involved in 3 separate angles/storylines. Hell, he's barely competent enough to be involved one.

He's such a poor charcter, that he had to be carried by Taker in their feud, and Taker only was there via videos, vignettes, and special effects

Kane is quickly becoming one of my LEAST favorite wrestlers. He's flat out awful
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 07:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

Hmmm..........I predict Eugene to fight sumone on eon one while regal interferes,which leads Regal into one on one match with sumone,if he wins he gets to be added to the Raw roster as a wrestler.Oh well just guesssing,It should be a good Raw. Im proly gonna miss the first 15 minutes cuz Social worker's comin but yea.im lookin forward to that orton/Hbk rematch,that should be good.alll in all it will be good
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 08:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
-X-

hmm .... the useless piece of ass stacey kicks off raw!

syco13
Old 07 Jun 2004, 08:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Extreme.

Stacy is soooo damn hot. Wanna bet on the main event, X? For 200 points. You pick who wins, i think its very even.
Old 07 Jun 2004, 08:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
-X-

ok sure .. as much as i dont want to ... i'll take randy orton

syco13
Old 07 Jun 2004, 08:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
-X-

damn ..... all the ladies are coming out?!!

syco13
Old 07 Jun 2004, 08:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Extreme.

Sounds good. This match is gonna suck. Theres no point of betting on this womens match though because we know whos gonna win. (Gail Kim)