ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What are Your Realistic Expectations for Benoit vs. Kane?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2004, 12:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default What are Your Realistic Expectations for Benoit vs. Kane?

Whats your Real Expectations?...Can Benoit and Kane actually put on a good Main Event Together?...Or is this match just plain doomed?..
Old 06 Jun 2004, 01:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

It's just doomed. Kane sucks, and I've never really like Benoit in the ring, he bores the hell out of me. It, of course, will get some pops and boos from the crowd, but it will be just like another RAW match IMO, not a main event.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2004, 02:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well in all reality it isn't a Main Event, as HBK and HHH will coming on after them.

Personally, I think it will be your typical monster v. smaller face type match. Where Benoit tries to do things to Kane, and Kane plays a monster who doesn't allow it to happen. Then something will happen, and Benoit will eventually get the submission, retaining his title. I don't really care about this match at all. One reason is because if Kane is having trouble with Eugene, then why should I even think that Benoit is gonna have a problem with this guy. Kane isn't even concerned with the World title at this point. Not to mention Kane needed 3 months to actually beat Shane McMahone, also jobbed like a bitch to the Undertaker at mania, then lost pretty easily to Edge. And we're suppose to think this guy is going to be a real contender to the man who made HHH and HBK tap out. I don't friken thing so.

I bet the match will be pretty basic, so that Kane will be able to keep up. A lot of chops, one german 3 spotplex, a lot of clubbing from Kane, and kicking also. It will be a match that no one remembers. People hate on the Bradshaw Eddy match, and make excuses why some may talk about it in the future, with the blood issue. But no one is gonna remember this Kane/Benoit match down the line. It has nothing going for it, not even a worth wild storyline; and everything going against it.

Last edited by Dre; 06 Jun 2004 at 02:05 PM.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2004, 03:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

It'll be a good *** match, nothing special... I think Benoit can carry Kane, I mean, hell, he carried A-Train in a passable match a while back...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2004, 11:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

this match is gonna flop harder then flairs titties......Kane is a good persona, but as soon as he gets into the ring he stinks up the place.....
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 06:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I just Expect A lot of Chops, Clubs, Uppercuts, Beniot will kick out of a Chokeslam probably and then Beniot will slap in the Crossface with kane goes for another. Kane will try to go for the ropes and fail then tap. Beniot will Celebrate, J.R Will have a stroke and scream "Beniot just bea that Suck Sadistic 7' Foot Monster"

End Of Match, i'm pretty sure I nailed it.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 08:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

the match will be reaLLY GOOD I EXPECT.
beniot can really work well against a big guy like kane and it will be a good change from the opponents he normally faces.
of course we will have no blood so as not to show up hbk v hhh

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 05:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

What can you say about it? Other than, it isn't going to be a good match. Benoit isn't known for carrying guys. Especially ones the size of of Kane.

Kane should win by DQ, if the WWE wants us to believe he is a monster. Benoit cracks him with a chair or refuses to let go when Kane is in the ropes. That way Benoit doesn't look weak or lucky and Kane isn't defeated by a cast and a spear.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 05:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Dipshit Cockbreath is on a distinguished road

i hope kane buries the munchkins ass
Dipshit Cockbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 05:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
GodLike!

NucKeR is on a distinguished road

Bennoit kicked out Big Show, HBK and HHH at Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania & Backlash. Why not Kane at Bad Blood?
One thing for sure, Bennoit will lose one day, but when?
NucKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 06:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

^^^Bah

Old 07 Jun 2004, 09:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

i think kane plays his character well and that they are able to deliver a good match......if they play it out right
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2004, 03:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i bet they dont give it enough time....
in fact i already know the ending i think. i bet mhv1 interferes and msakes crippler look like someone who cant get it done himself

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2004, 03:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'tin Man
in fact i already know the ending i think. i bet mhv1 interferes and msakes crippler look like someone who cant get it done himself
Well it's either that or Kane Going for a Unsuccessful chokeslam pin, for a second and getting slapped into the crossface, That is probably the only way they'll figure to get Beniot over Kane.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2004, 05:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'tin Man
If Hardy has anything to do with this match, I think I'll vomit. I mean why would the World Champion need the biggest jobber on Raw who has won 1 match in the last 6 months to beat a man that Edge has already defeated. It would be some of the worse booking in the history if that happens. Having Kane even fued with Jobber Hardy is bad enough for Benoit, but then to not ME the ppv and get help from Matt Hardy, would just be a smack in the face to the world champion.....