ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

LOL, And someone was asking was SD dieing.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2004, 04:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
err LOL, And someone was asking was SD dieing.....

Yo, so I'm looking around and I come across the ratings for SD. Not only does it beat Raw this week in the ratings. Scoring depending on what site you read 3.3-3.4 rating. Then I looked at the NHL finals game rating and it was a sad 2.5. This is pretty low for it being the finals and it means more people in the US watch Wrestling more then Hockey........ SD even at its lowest in a long time never pulled in a 2.5 rating. Like i said in the previous thread about SD dieing; It isn't going to happen and things in deed turned out fine. The NHL and their finals series losing terriably to SD, however isn't alright for Hockey fans.......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2004, 01:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Well....We All know SD isn't going To die and dissapear...as long as there are WWE Fans all across the Country..SD is ok...as far as ratings go..
Old 07 Jun 2004, 12:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

thats cause the americans are in a rage that its a canadian final.....Calgary representing most of canada....and Tampa Bay.... even thought there a team based in the states, 15 of the players on the team are canadian...
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 01:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

FUCK YEAH BIATCH!!!!!!!! SD! aint going no---where!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 03:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPG Juggalo
thats cause the americans are in a rage that its a canadian final.....Calgary representing most of canada....and Tampa Bay.... even thought there a team based in the states, 15 of the players on the team are canadian...
Americans aren't in rage that a Canadian team in the final.

Hockey just isn't popular in the States. This is nothing new. I don't know where you been the past years. But hockey is a dying sport in the U.S. This is what happens when you have a watered down league with two teams in Flordia and teams in places like Nashville.
Old 07 Jun 2004, 07:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Can Someone tell me what UPN broadcasts, Since I live on the otherside of the world its kinda hard to make Cablecomparisons when you don't even get the channel you just get the show....
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 09:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

smackdown has been rather shite lately, apart from last week

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 10:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Dipshit Cockbreath is on a distinguished road

ECW is commin bro's !
Dipshit Cockbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 01:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

no it isnt

there wont be a third brand called ecw, and heyman managing the dudleys doesnt constitute a new ecw either does it?

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2004, 02:05 AM   #10 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

The only thing I like about Smackdown is that when Big Show turned the car over or Undertaker coming out, Michael Cole and Tazz shut up for once to let the moment have impact. Smackdown's ratings were high because everyone wanted to know what JBL would make a stipulation, and I didn't read any spoilers, but it was downright dissappointing. Not saying RAW isn't dissappointing at times, but I just don't like Smackdown! Never have. Its on a crap night at a crap night on a crap channel.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote