ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who Is...Pound-For-Pound...The Best Wrestler in the WWE Today?..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jun 2004, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Who Is...Pound-For-Pound...The Best Wrestler in the WWE Today?..

Simple Question..Who's The Best Professional Wrestler in the WWE?...Use everything...Mic Skills...Ring Work..Charisma...Everything you can...I want good in-depth responses..
Old 05 Jun 2004, 07:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Best Wrestler today, Eddie Guerrero. The Man is not exactly a Tall Man but he he is spirited, He's Ring work is amazing. His Lying, Cheating and Stealing Ring Antics Really get the Crowd Excited about his Match, let alone pressence. Plus His Unquie Mexican Submission Moves bring back some Old School Dignity to this New Age Era. You Don't see many Deathlocks with bridges these days.....

He's is more than Decent on the Mic, Which is great considered he is A Champion, Instead of all those flash in the pan Wrestlers that are trainned for only half the Job, Like Goldberg, Kane and Even Lesner. They Had trouble using a Mic to their advantage, They never generated the targeted Crowd Response because no one cared when they spoke.

Charisma, Eddie has Tons of That, He's Popular, He can relate to people and he's a role model. His Drug Addiction Story of a struggle to the top is incredable Story and it's all true. Eddie Truly is A People's Champion. Because He lies, Cheats & Steals.
Old 05 Jun 2004, 07:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Chris Jericho. He can make anyone look good in the ring. He even made Mark Henry look decent. He has the caliber to be in the main-event for the title, yet they keep him down in mid-carder status. When he's given the right person to work with, he's the best anywhere. As anyone can tell from the highlight reel, he is the best on the mic. He is up to The Rock's status when it comes to the mic. He is probably the most over people with the crowd when it comes to RAW, and anyone he goes agains, face or heel, will get booed.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2004, 11:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Yankee

Crossface is on a distinguished road

Eddie Guerrero. The man isn't a tall man, but his ring work is amazing. His ring antics really get the crowd excited about his matches and pressence, plus his unique Mexican moves bring back Old School dignity to the New Age Era. He can relate to other people and he's a role model and popular. Guerrero is The True People's Champion.
Crossface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2004, 11:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Best Wrestler today, Eddie Guerrero. The Man is not exactly a Tall Man but he he is spirited, He's Ring work is amazing. His Lying, Cheating and Stealing Ring Antics Really get the Crowd Excited about his Match, let alone pressence. Plus His Unquie Mexican Submission Moves bring back some Old School Dignity to this New Age Era. You Don't see many Deathlocks with bridges these days.....

He's is more than Decent on the Mic, Which is great considered he is A Champion, Instead of all those flash in the pan Wrestlers that are trainned for only half the Job, Like Goldberg, Kane and Even Lesner. They Had trouble using a Mic to their advantage, They never generated the targeted Crowd Response because no one cared when they spoke.

Charisma, Eddie has Tons of That, He's Popular, He can relate to people and he's a role model. His Drug Addiction Story of a struggle to the top is incredable Story and it's all true. Eddie Truly is A People's Champion. Because He lies, Cheats & Steals.

Dante, this is twice in one week where I quote you for a responce, because you have said everything I was gonna say and taken the words right out of my mouth. Your posting has trippled over the last few weeks. You smoking erb now or something

No but really Eddy, is hands down the best wrestler pound for pound in the WWE. He is literally the Total Package and there is no one who even comes to a close second. But if I had to pick a number two it would either be Jamie Noble or Chris Benoit, with Chavito coming in right after them.......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2004, 11:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Eddie G. It was stated why he is the greatest the WWE's got right now. And the Lying, Cheating, and Stealing shit make me grin, and the crowd likes it too. Hey, he made Bradshaw look good enough to ME again, so he is doing his job as a champ.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2004, 12:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmm I gotta go with Eddie Guerrero as well.

He can put on a great match with almost anyone. He's done it with Angle, Benoit, Big Show, and most recently John Bradshaw Layfield.

His gimmick is great and the fans love it. He cuts great promos and go from being funny to being serious, to being intense. His matches never seem to get stale and they're full of energy. I still have no idea how Eddie had enough energy to keep going for about 15 minutes after that blade job at Judgment Day. Incredible performance.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2004, 01:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

Oh come on this is obvious who i'm gonna pick.....EDDIE GUERRERO ODALE!!!! Yeah man definitely stoked on this guy I've met him once like a long ass time ago when he was with WCW and its cuz i pretty much grew up in El Paso Texas. I saw him at a Chico's Tacos lol,but yeah hes such a down to earth guy.He definitely deserves everything he has gotten thus far.He is a true champion.I mean everyone else has pretty much said everything I was gonna say so yeah.
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2004, 01:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I have to agree with you guys. I like Eddie alot and he probably is the most entertaining inside the ring and on the mic these days. I just wish he was on Raw as champ instead of Smackdown that can't keep my attention after more then 15 minutes even when I am .
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2004, 10:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

eeddy is the best currently active worker in my opinion. every way hes the best, on the stick and in the ring.

but if asngle comes back it will be him whos the best
angle can make anyne from rey mysterion, to mark henry to big show look a million dllars, while still making himself look great. all while keeping the match entertaining.

hhh needs a great worker to help him, and hbk only wants to make himself look good.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote