ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown! Thread For June3rd

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jun 2004, 06:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I totally agree with STICK.

Now that you have said it, SD really isnt that bad for the stars that they have. Its definetly gotten better and better since WMXX. Here is what i think about the SD roster.

Akio- Akio is underrated. I like what they did when he was in that little stable. I like him but Vince probably doesnt. He isnt getting the push he deserves and some people are mad but that could be because he hasnt been with the WWE for a long time. He is fun to watch on whatever show he is on, if its Velocity or Smackdown! he always does a great job.

Big Show- He isnt wrestling for now but when he was he made a huge impact on Smackdown! He has improved in his wrestling, mic skills and is a great heel. Now that he isnt wrestling anymore it is hurting Smackdown because he was good and Vince took him for didnt seem to care but he does now.

Billy Gunn- Jobber. He doesnt really do anything on Smackdown nowa days. He was good a few years ago but he stopped getting a push. He is on Velocity now and that helps that show out. He is one of the best on Velocity.

Billy Kidman- He is pretty good. I like his wrestling and his moves. He is mostly on Velocity having some storylines there that arent really helping his career.

Booker T- Has made a huge improvment on smackdown. He is getting better in all areas and his feud with Taker seems to be going well for him. A lot of people hate him but they still want to see him. Booker is now one of the best on Smackdown.

Dudleys- Both are ok. They are also getting better and im starting to like there angle with Heyman. Fans probably think that there will be a return of ECW so they watch those segmants.

Haas/ Rico- Rico is making me laugh a lot now but i still feel bad for Haas. Haas should be going for the US title not being with Rico. The fans seem to like it so i guess its better for the show.

Chavo/ Chavo Ckassic- They piss me off. WWE took a shit on the cruiserweight title but everyone likes it (fans). I dont know if its good because the belt should be treated better but everybody thinks its entertaining. Im confused.

Bashams- Meh. They are ok. There nothing too special. The only thing good about there matches is when they switch eachother and then win. Nobody seems to care about them. I dont either.

Eddie Guerrero- He is doing a great job on Smackdown. He almost killed himself at Judgment Day so people would like the match and thing higher of JBL. He puts in a lot effort in the ring and it pays off. He is one reason why Smackdown is still alive.

John Cena- I like his feud with Rene. Cena isnt getting better in the ring but fans like him more and more. He does bring in a lot of ratings so i cant really say much about him.

John Bradshaw Layfield- I really like him now. He does a great job at being heel and he is getting better and better each time he is in the ring. He is like Booker, nobody likes him yet people still want to see him because he is entertaining. He does a good job for Smackdown now. I bet he is happy Farooq quit.

Kurt Angle- He cant do much but he does a pretty good job. He is a great heel and also entertaining. I cant really say much about him since he doesnt wrestle.

Mark Jindrak- Him and Theo long are doing a great job on Velocity. He is entertaining but he still isnt getting the push he deserves. I only watch Velocity because of him so i guess he does a good job.

Mordecai- Everyone likes him but all he does is beat up jobbers. His gimmick is strong. I dont think his wrestling skills are that good though. He is just a gimmick wrestler IMO but it does help the Smackdown!

Rene Dupree- Rene is doing a great job on Smackdown. He is a great heel and he can put on a great match. He has a great feud with Cena. Probably my favourite one so far in 2004. He helps the show.

Rob Van Dam- Another great improvment. The fans like him more and so do i. He has cut down a lot on spots. His feud with the dudleys is good but not the best. I think the feud is over so i wonder what is next for him.

Undertaker- Crap wrestler but i still like him. He is going to beat every single Smackdown! superstar for a few more months and fans will love him and still want to see him. He is probably the top person on Smackdown. Not as a wrestler but as an entertainer. His feud with booker is ok. Hopefully it will end next week when i go to see it. If SD didnt have him then i know for sure, smackdown would get very low ratings. Vince must praise him backstage.

That took a bit but those are the main superstars on Smackdown. If you compared them to RAW it would be a joke but they still are doing good considering who they have and the storylines that those SD superstars are in, it really isnt that bad. Hopefully Smackdown will keep on getting better and better.

---------------------------------------------------

Smackdown Thread for June 3rd. I thought I could bump this because its not even long so we dont need a new one. BTW i went to Smackdown! this week so i might be on Tv.

So far, Booker T came out and said he would beat Taker then Cena came out and made fun of booker then got beat up when Angle came. After that the Danny Basham had a match with Eddie and lost.

What are your thoughts on smackdown so far?
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 06:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

all ive seen so far is the mordecai promo ... im diggin this guy

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 06:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
-X-

...... and why the fuck are they calling buddy here chavo "classic"? ... its quite annoying

syco13
Old 03 Jun 2004, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Next is the bikini contest. It alright. It kinda looked like Torrie had a huge vain on her right tit but thats just me.
Old 03 Jun 2004, 07:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

You guys get SD early..just started here..
Old 03 Jun 2004, 07:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
-X-

it starts at 7 in canada

syco13
Old 03 Jun 2004, 07:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Extreme.

Hey X, do you want to bet on some matches?
Old 03 Jun 2004, 07:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
-X-

not really, we both already know who wins

syco13
Old 03 Jun 2004, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
-X-

this promo is boring, i wish bradshaw would die

syco13
Old 03 Jun 2004, 07:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Extreme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X+staTic
not really, we both already know who wins
I know, im just kidding.
Old 03 Jun 2004, 09:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Eh, it was another 2-hour time waster IMO. only thing that was any good was Cena/Booker.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 10:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

SmackDown! was fuckin awful. Cena tried to be too hard to be funny in his promo.

Rey Mysterio beat Rene Dupree? What the fuck is that? I'm a big Rey fan, but come on, that kills any heat the Dupree has goin for him.

Undertaker and Booker were having a solid match, and they don't even get a finish? That's the kind of shit that pisses me off so much. You have like 4 matches, and one of them doesn't even get an ending. I was really into this Heyman and Dudleyz thing, but what the fuck is this shit with him asking Taker to join them> It makes no sense whatsoever.

Bikini contest was a waste of time. Sure they all looked great, but god damn that was pointless.

JBL announcing a bullrope match? I'm mixed on this. The name sounds like it would be awful, but the way he described it made it sound like it COULD be good. Either hang your opponent with the rope or beat him to where you can drag him to all 4 corners? No rules, no DQ, it could be better than the name leads one to believe.

Oh yeah, the crowd was DEAD during his promo. I was beginning to feel bad for him cuz it was so silent. I think that's the first time I've heard an audience be that quiet for someone. Damn canadians

Chavo Classic vs Funaki was stuppid. I'm so sick of Classic now. Lame to the umpth degree

Mordecai's promo was badass. He got MAJOR heat. I wasn't sure how he would promo, cuz he's just done video vignettes, and you can easily edit those, but he was pretty good on the mic tonight.

I can't wait for Luther to do something. Last week he attacked Cena, and this week he acted like he was gonna get in the ring and whoop some ass, but he didn't. I'm eager to see what he can do.

I usually try to defend SD!, but tonight it was plain awful.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 10:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Someone should make a thread for this weeks SD.

It was shit until the real match of the night, and it had no ending. Booker should have won by count-out. That way both can move on, and Booker can say he got a victory over the Undertaker. The match was surprisingly alright. Taker almost broke his ass falling of the rope.

ECW is fucking dead! The Dudley's are LAME and not untamed. At least Heyman let us all know the question unlike Kane. I don't like where this Heyman/Dudley/Bearer/Undertaker thing is going.

Mordecai's promo was great. He would look better if he wore black, or at least had dark colored hair. I think he should SQUASH Holly next week.

The bakini thing was pointless and had no value. If I want to see four sluts in skimpy outfits all I have do is go to New Orleans. I tuned away for most of it.

Cena made a dick of himself. He needs to go back to his old way of promoing.

IMO, the dumbest thing was to have Dupree job the jumping bean. I like Rey Rey, but that is the wrong way to go with Dupree.

Overall it was a disappointment.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2004, 12:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Another Dissapointing SD....The Taker/Booker match was average..an ok SD main-event..Mordecai's promo was very good..I'm also not the biggest Fan of Rey Going over Dupree..