ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Let's Take Some bets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jun 2004, 12:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Let's Take Some bets

Well I'm always in for trying new things and well since we have the new points system I guess they can be what's up for grabs. Anyway here is my plan, I'm gonna put up the Matches for the Upcoming PPV's with some though out Odds on Both Wrestlers or More Chances of Winning. You Post Saying Which Match Your Betting On, Who and The Ammount you Bet.

We can do it this way, You "Donate" Me the Points and when we get the final result back and you're right I'll "Donate" Them back, with of course your extra winnings. If you pick the wrong result then You lose your Points and they go back to a miscellanious Bet, Like "Predict How many Pinfalls will happen during this match" Closest Guess Wins I guess.

Kinda Messy System but it could work if enough people are interested.....

I guess the only way it would work if we had people going both ways

So Anyone interested?
Old 03 Jun 2004, 06:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I'll be in.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 10:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

We usually do this during the PPV or the RAW show. But this is cool.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2004, 02:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well Two people said okay, I guess then it's fine, But this will only work if People go both ways so I'll throw in the first thread soon.....
Old 04 Jun 2004, 01:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm all for it Dante.....make them all in the same thread and I will sticky it.....matter of fact, I'll go sticky the HBK/HHH one now.....I'll change the name if you want me to.....anyway, it's a great idea......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2004, 03:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Sounds interesting.....I'm all for it.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote