ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RVD, Good Or Bad?
View Poll Results: Good Or Bad
Good 9 60.00%
Bad 6 40.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2004, 06:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default RVD, Good Or Bad?

What do you think?
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2004, 07:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Without ECW, RVD is nothing but a "this is your brains on drugs" example.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2004, 07:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

CountryBoy1.0 is on a distinguished road

I am an admitted advocate for Rob Van Dam. I just finished commenting on SD! and they have incredible talents who should be in the main event mix like Cena and RVD, and we have Bradshaw in there. I don't know if it is backstage politics, but there is some kind of glass ceiling on RVD that simply has to go away because he is an amazing talent who can just about do it all. If we are around Wrestlemania next year, RVD is still there, and he is not in the main event mix, then the creative is screwed up.

RVD is great, he just has... something going against him, just get that monkey off his back.
CountryBoy1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2004, 09:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Possiblity the Main Reason people hate RVD is because of his Spot Techniques, What Can You Really Do About it? He had to water down his style for WWE Regulations and had to go with his untraditional Singles matches, that's Why RVD's Greatest Mat Talents have been shaded over with Ladders, Chairs and Ocassionally Tables.....

RVD is Hardcore, Plus with that He's innovative in Hardcore Matches, he has to pull out more in the those matches then in regular singles matches considering the endless possiblities of Assult and Grace, RVD has great Talent, It just you people have to rip on this Spot Moves, I admit the Rolling Thunder is a Ridiculous Move but other then That RVD is a Gem in the Rough, He's trying atleast to incorperate a ting bit of Wrestling, he can atleast pull of a Decent northern lights Suplex Bridge and does use his legs as Leverage, flexibiltiy and as his major weapons in his move list.

I can get burnt here after for favouring RVD but you can shove it, RVD is Gold to me and everyone is entitled to an opinion......
Old 03 Jun 2004, 07:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
Without ECW, RVD is nothing but a "this is your brains on drugs" example.
I need to remember that. I may use this insult someday.

I believe that Smackdown needs to turn him heel so that mark and smark alike can rally behind and hate him uniformly, albeit for different reasons.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 08:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

RVD does need to turn heel...and it would be helpful if he got a manager to do his talking for him. He has the ability to pull out a great match...however the WWE wants him to do all the spots for the pops I'm sure.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 12:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

There is no master conspiracy against rvd. They aren't holding him back. RVD was given the biggest push of anyone when the whole invasion started. He was main eventing with guys like Angle and SC. For months. He was given every opportunity to be a big star. But rvd flopped. He was not prepaired to work at the level wwe wanted. He couldn't run with it. His promos sucked and his ring work was sloppy. He pissed off a lot of the talent with his lazy kicks and missed spots. He even lost ring gear and had to be written out of a show. The fact is, rvd always was a big fish in a little pond. He hasn't done anything to improve his gimmick in years and hasn't done any of the things that wwe expected him to do about it. He hasn't evolved once. He hasn't changed up his whole gimmick or routine once. He is so stagnant and stuck on himself that he won't even put in the effort of making himself better. He expects things to come his way and complains nonstop when they don't. He complained about teaming with Kane, about holding the ic strap, about working the mid card. You wonder why JBL is getting the huge push and not rvd? Because for years Bradshaw showed up for work on time with a good attitude and did whatever wwe asked of him and now he's getting rewarded for it. And deservedly so. RVD doesn't have fraction of the work ethic of most of the locker room and if there's anything that's held him back, it's himself.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 02:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

imo hes more entertaining then jerico or hardy even if he dose spot
darkpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 05:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Exo you didn't need to explain why he sucks. RVD sucks.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 05 Jun 2004, 02:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

rvd got over huge by accident when he arrived in the wwe.

i admit he's not the best at anything on the roster, but i really beleive the wwe could have got a lot more out of him than they have.

then again theres better performers out there who have fared worse than rvd, but i still think rvd could be a big player, if only he was used with some sort of consistency

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2004, 02:23 PM   #11 (permalink)

eric1229 can only hope to improveeric1229 can only hope to improve

all the "smarky" comments about RVD are stupid. it is easy to see that RVD might be the most misused talent in all of the WWE. the man has all of the tools with the exception of a decent punch. he can fly, he can wrestle on the mat acceptably, he provides excitement for the crowd, and he's a damn fine hardcore wrestler. so what did WWE do after the influx of ECW talent? they pushed the hardcore aspect for a minute then eliminated it altogether. DUH!!!
eric1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2004, 02:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

You don't need talent for "hardcore" wrestling. That "hardcore" shit is nothing but bump after bump, which isn't wrestling. RVD is exactly like Mick Foley, he is known for sick bumps, not for "wrestling". Hardcore bullshit (it is bullshit, and I am glad the WWE has gotten rid of it) isn't wrestling.

Late.
Old 05 Jun 2004, 05:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Bad, but improved
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2004, 08:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Horrible..There is nothing more that you can say that no one else already hasn't said....He's a spot Machine..No Mic Skills...and his flippy ass kicks quickly become predictable...
Old 08 Jun 2004, 05:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

It's seems RVD is okay then....

9:6 Votes......
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote