ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

wwe bringin back ECW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jun 2004, 03:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road
Default wwe bringin back ECW

i have figured out one of wwes storylines , they are bringin back ECW, coz what they will do is have paul heyman , the dudley boyz and the big show bring it back and be at war with smackdown for a while since heyman turned the dudleyz heel and big show tried to kill the smackdown gm it looks like thats how ECW will get started
Old 01 Jun 2004, 03:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Sounds pretty dumb to me. it can't technically be Ecw because it lacks anything that has to do with ECW.

that and the dudleys and big show are definitely not "EXTREME"

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2004, 05:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

It's a possiblity, a stretch of a possiblity but it could happen, who knows? But In reality, No. I think the idea wouldn't get off the ground because The Dudleys aren't ectreme and Big Show can't really do that much either, Paul Heyman Maybe be able to pull a few strings backstage and see what he can muster but I dout this will do anything to a) Improve ratings or b) get the Hardcore division back to their gimmicked roots.
Old 23 Sep 2004, 12:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

i think it would be good if they brought back ecw. but have it on a seprate show and day. and only have ecw stayle wrestleing. and have each wrestler work thier way up. i don't think the wwe can ever make everyone happy. everyone has different ideas and ideal matches and storylines. it's a shame that vince won't listen to some of them. or take ideas from them.
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2004, 05:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

ok keyword here
EXTREME

Dudley Boyz and Big Show are not extreme theyre slow (have you noticed they hardly put people through tables anymore??) i mean Paul Heyman can do some backstage work maybe cut some promos in the ring but thats about it wont fly across the table 2 far with Vince.
Old 23 Sep 2004, 05:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

why is it when one thing is talked about in a thread, another thread with a dumber idea is made?
Old 23 Sep 2004, 06:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Vince wont do it lol. He is a stubborn old man who thinks that whatever he puts out is good. He most likely wont change and wwe will never be hardcore again.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2004, 06:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
why is it when one thing is talked about in a thread, another thread with a dumber idea is made?
why is it someone bumped six threads that are three and four months old.....

no bumping.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote