ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Your Official RAW Thread..For Monday,May 31,2004...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 May 2004, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Your Official RAW Thread..For Monday,May 31,2004...

Discuss Away......
Old 31 May 2004, 04:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Here is the RAW preview:

Thanks to WWE.com for the following:

Apparently, Lita lived up to her end of the bargain after giving Kane an answer of yes to his mysterious demand. As a result, Lita thought it was over, whatever "it" is. While RAW fans still don't know what "it" is, it appears to be far from over, despite Kane's claims that "it's all over." Will we ever find out what "it" is or was? Tune in to Monday Night RAW to find out.

Now that a Hell in a Cell Match has been announced for Bad Blood, pitting Shawn Michaels up against Triple H, will these two bitter rivals be able to bottle their emotions until then? If their pasts are any indication, fans can expect to see one of these icons try to gain the upper hand prior to Bad Blood. But who will it be?

All of this and more, as the road to Bad Blood continues on Monday Night RAW at 9/8 PM CT on Spike TV.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 06:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'll be switching back and forth from Lakers/Wolves to RAW all night...RAW sounds ok....we'll see what happens..
Old 31 May 2004, 07:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

raw doesnt sound too great, but it has to be better than last week

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Holy fuck, La Resistance wins the tag titles!!!! Finally the WWE has one set of titles around the waists of an actual tag team.

Their finishing move is fucking SICK as hell too. God damn that was badass.

I was rooting and yelling for them to win too!!!!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 08:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Most likely it will be...Montreal fans are considered the most die hard and craziest wresling fans in North America, if not the World....so far all the Live WWE Brodcasts there have been lengendary...
Old 31 May 2004, 08:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
-X-

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
Most likely it will be...Montreal fans are considered the most die hard and craziest wresling fans in North America, if not the World....so far all the Live WWE Brodcasts there have been lengendary...
i'll have to disagree .... toronto fans are the craziest...... but ya ... what a fucking badass finisher!!!

syco13
Old 31 May 2004, 08:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Looks like Edge is begining his heel turn...
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 08:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
-X-

eugene rules!!!

syco13
Old 31 May 2004, 08:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I wonder which "big" superstar will come out and aid/ team up with Eugene tonight of any
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 08:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Eugene! i like his theme music a lot.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 08:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X+staTic
i'll have to disagree .... toronto fans are the craziest...... but ya ... what a fucking badass finisher!!!
Hey I'm From TO myself. Plus Ive been to WWE events in Montreal too.

And compred to both historicly....Montreal do have crazy fans....TO does too, but not a nutty as Montreal..
Old 31 May 2004, 08:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Coach is gonna try someing on poor ol Eugene..
Old 31 May 2004, 08:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Awwwwwwww...shit, its KANE...
Old 31 May 2004, 08:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Heh...coach is such a dick...lookit him cracking up on the floor..