ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

if you had to choose.... which PPV will you order?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2004, 03:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default if you had to choose.... which PPV will you order?

this is pretty much a no-brainer question, but which pay per view this months would you order if you chose just one.

keep in mind that both are the regular price of 34.95(the pricks)

WWE BAD BLOOD(RAW)
Offering: Kane vs. Benoit, HHH Vs. HBK (Hell in a Cell) And Possible Shelton/orton match.

WWE GREAT AMERICAN BASH(Smackdown)
Offering Bradshaw Vs. Eddie, The Possible Debut of Kenzo Suzuki, and to what i've read......... A Volleyball match

Me, i'd choose Bad blood, i'd rather watch a HIAC match then whatever the stip JBL/Eddie will be.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2004, 03:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

GAB for me.

It has Eddie, TAKER, and Cena. Taker would be the determining factor.

Badd Blood offers another PPV loss for the monster Kane and Trips/HBK for the 247,641 time.

Eddie, Taker, Cena entertain me more than a PPV that is based around the stalest fued the WWE has, HBK hasn't beat Trips since 2002, cmon.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2004, 03:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yeah, but since they've put them in every match imaginable, that's got to be the last one...........

right

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2004, 07:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I would choose neither of them coz I can download them the next day after they were broadcasted.
Buying the PPV is a waste of money and a stupid idea. We need to lower the buys of every PPV so that Vince would realize that he's losing fans. That way he could make matches better.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2004, 09:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well I'm goin to Hooters for Bad Blood, and I won't spend anywhere near $35.

I'm also gonna be at Great American Bash LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

But if I always stayed home and orderer the PPVs, I would almost certainly choose bad Blood. Hell In A Cell matches are always great. And with the rivalry that HHH and HBK have, this one should be top notch.

Great American Bash doesn't seem to be that appealing at this stage, but it'll still be great to be there live
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2004, 10:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Well..HHH/HBK is for the 247,000 time..true..but it's better than Eddie/JBL...thats for damn sure...plus..I want to see if Kane can come through with at least an average preformance..
Old 30 May 2004, 11:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

American Bash- It should be good. The matches are predictable so its not worth really watching. They do have Taker and Eddie though.

Bad Blood- HIAC. I rather see that then Eddie/ JBL. I would also want to see the Kane/ Benoit match and the Orton/ Benjamin match.

I guess ill go with Bad Blood. RAW PPVs are always better then Smackdown PPVs.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2004, 12:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I would choose Bad Blood. As much as I like Eddie, I just don't like the person he is against.
Old 30 May 2004, 12:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

BB. I'd rather watch the HIAC match than any match at GAB.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2004, 06:06 PM   #10 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I don't care if HBK and HHH are having their 300,000 match. They work extremely well together, and the matches are great. Plus with this being a Hell in a Cell match, WITH their feud being as hot as it ever has in the past, this match should be great. As far as The Great American Bash, I don't think JBL should even HAVE a title shot. Smackdown! has no main event talent. I mean Eddie deserves the title. JBL doesn't. JBL sucks. Thats my opinion.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2004, 06:23 PM   #11 (permalink)

WWE4Lyfe is on a distinguished road

Totally Badd Blood It Has More Too Offer Wrestling Wise So Yea Badd Blood
WWE4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2004, 06:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Definetly Badd Blood... for Benoit. Who gives a fuck about HBK anymore?
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2004, 08:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

great american bash would be like paying $35 to watch smackdown on a thursday ... it will suck

if i were to buy one (which i wont) it would be bad blood

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2004, 10:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I'm all alone with the GAB. Ah shoot!

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 07:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Dipshit Cockbreath is on a distinguished road

i dunno really
Dipshit Cockbreath is offline   Reply With Quote