ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Alright...Lets Just Say....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2004, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Alright...Lets Just Say....

For Arguments Sake...that Kane beats Benoit for the Gold....what kind of World Champion could he be?....
Old 29 May 2004, 06:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

He could be a great world champion. But of course he wont be. They would make him be a horrible champion, and have him continue this stupid storyline.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2004, 07:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

The only champ he could be is a dominating one. He is supposed to be a monster anyway. He beats down all his opponents until Benoit eventually gets him in a No-DQ match.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2004, 07:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Monster my ass.

He barely beat Shane McMahon.
He got destroyed by Taker.
Edge beat him pretty easily.

In between all those ***** matches ( ), he had countless other **** matches ( ) in which he squashed nobodies

Face it, the man fucking sucks. He sucks in the ring. He sucks on the mic. I mean c'mon, he promoed about killing a dog on his way to school, while he was supposedly locked in the basement as a child I didn't used to hate Kane, but I do now because he can't carry shit for feuds. Shane McMahon made their feud watchable. Undertaker carried his sorry ass in their feud and he wasn't even fucking there His feud with Edge was a joke and was pointless as hell.

In short, Kane would be an awful champion, and has about ZERO potential to be worth a damn.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2004, 12:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

We all know he sucks, but we were saying IF he were to win what kind of champ, other than a shitty one, would he be.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2004, 12:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
We all know he sucks, but we were saying IF he were to win what kind of champ, other than a shitty one, would he be.
I answered. He sucks now, and has sucked for the past while, and that would translate into him sucking as a champion. It isn't like he would win the title and then all of a sudden be entertaining.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2004, 02:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

kane has done nothing relevantly entertaining since survivor series. he's lost at the last 4 PPVs he's attended (Armageddon, Rumble, Mania, Backlash). he could be a good champion, but at this point in his career, he does not even deserve it for a full run.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 12:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I would like to see Kane as a psychotic world heavyweight champion who destroys all of his oppenents with great hostility and viciousness, all of his backstage antics involve him either beating someone with a weapon or starting a fire. In short, every night he's on RAW you would be given the impression that he's snapped.

Oh but who am I kidding.... he'd be a horrible world champion and STICK pretty much pointed out why. i think Kane's an alright wrestler but the bottom line is that character is horrbily used and he gets no heel heat and as of late he has been on an unforgivable loosing streak.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 12:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Mmmmh...All depends on how WWE handle it. If they make Kane a monster with the gold, yes, that can be entertaining. But still, who will be the Champ after?

Let's make a little list of who can be Kane's decend opponents.

-Triple H.

OK, everybody hates him, apart me. But he is the man, no doubts about it. Unfortunately, he's heel(Buzzer).

-Chris Benoit.

Making a re-match of it? Naaah...It sucks.

-HBK.

Probably, the best choice, but the only match they had on PPV(I think it was in 1997), it was horrible. But you know, WWE don't care...They still made Goldberg vs. Lesnar!

-Jericho.

There you go. Best choice of all.

But hey, let's make a littl question to all of you...What do you think about making Christian the Champion at Vengeance?...I think it could be absolutely great, since Christian's a great technician and a top-heel. What d'you think?
John Cena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 01:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
Monster my ass.

He barely beat Shane McMahon.
He got destroyed by Taker.
Edge beat him pretty easily.

In between all those ***** matches ( ), he had countless other **** matches ( ) in which he squashed nobodies

Face it, the man fucking sucks. He sucks in the ring. He sucks on the mic. I mean c'mon, he promoed about killing a dog on his way to school, while he was supposedly locked in the basement as a child I didn't used to hate Kane, but I do now because he can't carry shit for feuds. Shane McMahon made their feud watchable. Undertaker carried his sorry ass in their feud and he wasn't even fucking there His feud with Edge was a joke and was pointless as hell.

In short, Kane would be an awful champion, and has about ZERO potential to be worth a damn.
Well, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Not to mention it took Kane 3 months to actually be rid of the bosses son. And when was the last match Kane has been in, that was actually a good one? World Champion, is the last thing a person like him should be. He should be fired at this point, for having one of the worse gimmick in all of wrestling, with more holes in the storyline then swiss cheese.......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 01:34 PM   #11 (permalink)

WWE4Lyfe is on a distinguished road

He Could Be A Geat Champ If He Got His Act Together And Started Kicking Tough Guy's Ass's Like Fucking HHH Insted Of Like Matt Hardy (THAT PUSSY ASS BITCH)
WWE4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 02:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Kane would be.... interesting... yes, interesting.

He might have a few good storylines... but it wouldn't be great...

Its like having Goldberg as champ... but with a storyline!

Last edited by Trevelbond; 31 May 2004 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Got-damn typo
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2004, 02:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Kane would be.... interesting... yes, interesting.

He might have a few good storylines... but it wouldn't be great...

Its like having Goldberg as champ... but with a storyline!
Goldberg With a Championship......But with a Storyline, I like the way he summed it up in one sentence. Except Kane's Gimmick is far from Over (With Us Atleast), Keeping in mind most Wrestling Fans forgot most of the shit that happens by 3 Months.
Old 01 Jun 2004, 03:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

i think i know what will hapen , matt will find out what kane and lita keep talking about then attack kane and cost him the world title and have a number 1 contender match or something at vengeance , chris cant lose the belt now he only got it a few months ago and he needs to be known as a real wwe champ that can keep the belt like hhh not like goldberg and lose it straight away , so really kane WILL lose
Old 01 Jun 2004, 06:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Then again a Thuganomics said this will not be an issue because of the reasons stated above kane will not be the Champion because Beniot is babysitting it fore Triple h and he doesn't really deserve to be World Champ, But He's too dominate to be I.C, a real sad case for Kane....