ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Sting/WWE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2004, 07:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Sting/WWE

Prowrestlingfans.com reported that there is a very good possibility that a contract could be worked out between Sting and the WWE. The questions I pose to you are:

1. Is this a good move for WWE? Seems like just about everyone they bring over from the old WCW (Goldberg, Steiner) get torn apart on message boards.

2. If he indeed does sign, 9 out of 10 chances (more like 9.9999999 out of 10) he will use the "Crow" gimmick. What show should he be on? Smackdown! has Undertaker and Mordecai (similar "dark" gimmicks) and RAW really doesn't have any other than Kane. So will Sting be on RAW to feud with Kane, Triple H, and anyone else that gets in his way?

Sting was my favorite in the old WCW, he's really the only reason why I watched WCW. So I will be very excited if he does in fact sign. By the way, what happened to him and NWA-TNA?

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2004, 07:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I can't stand the guy.....

ummmm.....that was a joke, by the way.....the NWA-TNA deal was just a four appearance contract.....there is an interview with Sting posted in the news forum.....I see him going to SD, just because they are in need of some star power......

but, this is just JUST, I SAY a rumor.....I'd love to see it, but it's probably not going to happen.....

letting this stay here because you asked a question, but check out the news and rumor forum for some of the responses......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2004, 08:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

If sting does sign with the WWE, I think it will be a great...no...perfict move for the WWE. I think he will be great on ether show, but I agree with oeo and see him going to smackdown. Although I would love to see him on Raw. Also, if he does sign with the WWE, the only thing i'm worried about is the crappy writers. I think the best thing that he could do is go to Raw and tear apart Evolution, but that probably wont happen, and he'll probably go to Smackdown and get his a** kick by JBL or someone else stupid. I really hope that doesn't happen. But ether way, I would love to see him with the WWE. Who knows, he might be able to replace Goldberg or Brock.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2004, 11:29 AM   #4 (permalink)

WWE4Lyfe is on a distinguished road

Dude If He Does Come To The WWE He Will Probably Go To Smackdown Cuz There Really Needing Some Superstars Cuz The Only Two Good Superstars i See On Smackdown Are The Undertaker And Mordicai And And Would Also Probably Go To Smackdown Cuz There in Need Of a New Champion Cuz No One Else On Smack Except Eddie And Taker Are Champions Cuz The Rest Suck
WWE4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2004, 08:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The best thing for Sting to do is not go anywhere near the WWE, which has proven time and time again to be anti-WCW wrestling and the wrestlers who have come out of WCW after it was sold to WWE. There is nothing that would help Stings legacy by going to the WWE, and there are a lot of things that would hurt his legacy by going to the WWE, and being involved in some retarded stroyline where he eventually ends up jobbing to the entire roster........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2004, 12:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

If Sting would come to the WWE he would be treated like Goldberg. He'd eventually become champ and NEVER job. Sting is too talented, too big of a name, and too smart to job to the roster or be involved in a stupid storyline.

The WWE is dumb, but not dumb enough to give Sting the usual (except for Goldturd) WCW treatment.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2004, 09:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I agree with Dre.

Sting should stay far far away from WWE and I like the guy. Most of the WCW roster have been either put down in the mud over and over again or turned into monsters and after a short while they go down to jobbertown. Vince doesn't care how good of a star Sting is, he will probably end up being a midcarder stuck on a dead end contract. As of right now in the WWE Sting's career and reputation could go down the toilet signing with WWE IMO.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2004, 01:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

Should sting go to wwe?
of course!!

he'll get a hell of a lot of money for a very limited work schedule, probably doing little more than walking te rafters and doing run-ins for the 1st month or so.
plus it will boost his public profile by bbeing in we so he can get more money for indy work if he feels like.

at this stag of his career, jobbing to hhh wont mean shit to him, winning and losing only matters i you are an underneath guy who wants to get higher in the card.

sting has only ben the top star in wcw for a very small time: after flair left to go to wwf and before vader came in to take his title.

hes always been second fiddle to guys like flair, vader hofan nash and anyomne else signed in from wwf.

i doubt wwe would let him win over their top stars, consiering that he'll only be there temporarily.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2004, 01:49 AM   #9 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

i don't know that much about this stuff as all of you. but i think sting would be good in wwe. goldberg's problem was that he was too money hungry. and i never did like goldberg. i probably never will like him. but sting was and still is a very good wrestler. and i would love to see him in the wwe. but i don't know which show he should go on. i think smackdown sucks and raw doesn't have any other wrestlers he could wrestle. bu smackdown does need help. they could only have the belts stay on each show and have the wrestlers float to raw and smackdown except for the champs.
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2004, 04:05 AM   #10 (permalink)

<>ReyMysterio<> is on a distinguished road

I think it would be awesome if Sting came to the WWE but i think they would probably put him on Raw because he could have a great feud with HHH. I think he should use his crow gimmick and at first dont just come straight out and wrestle... maybe at the first few weeks the lights could go out... and the first week you would hear a crow noise... and then like the lights would come back on... the next week the same would happen but like when the lights came back on a Black Baseball bat would be in the ring... soemthing like that would be kewl..
<>ReyMysterio<> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2004, 12:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

I dunno about this one. A bit confused.Because I agree with some of the responses that say he should stay away from the WWE and I agree with some of the responses that say he shouldn't and sign right away. This can go either/or so I mean,whatever side of th ebed you woke on, you can always fall on one side or the other and you can also end up passed out in your closet...Yea I know, bad metaphor usage.Anyways, i'm basically saying if he comes in to the WWE, we're going to have to see how they would use him.

On the "which brand should he go to?" question, I think it'd be best for Raw, considering the fact that Flair's on Raw.Maybe he could start a feud with Evolution who knows. If he went to SD! I don't see him feuding with not too many people, maybe JBL, I dunno.

Now to the "gimmick" question, I'm damn sure Sting would use the "Crow" gimmick. He's even said that was his favorite gimmick.No doubt that they wouldn't use it because if they went to that "other" one, the fans might not dig it,and you know WWE is all about getting fan reaction and making dolla' bills. So yeah, "crow" gimmick for sure.

Now onto the "opposing of sting to wwe" question.I think it'd hurt his legacy Dre, but that's IF they put him in a retarded storyline, so maybe if they shaped up from here to I dunnno,say March of next year, maybe it wouldn't hurt him or his legacy. I think it'd definitely get them money, and the fans would totally dig it.

Also, he was the reason I tuned into Nitro while Raw was on as well chadeley.If i went back to TBS and saw n.W.o or some other bull, I'd change it. If I saw Sting, it stayed on TBS until whatever he did was finished (promos,matches,beating the shit outta people with bats, you knwo the basics) and then went back to Raw. Overall if you really look at it, I don't think he would go to WWE considering the lawyers and all that other bs Sting said that interfered when he wanted to do an appearance. So I dunno,maybe witth a slight change of luck, we can see it, BUT I highly doubt it....
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2004, 01:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

From what I have read,Sting wants nothing to do with the WWE because of the stuff that goes on the shows,like the sexual stuff with the women.

If he did actually sign and show up on either Raw or Smackdown I would mark out like a little girl,he was my favorite in WCW but I would not trust WWE to use him correctly,if they ever did find a way to screw with him I would be totally pissed off and lose most of my respect for Vince.

I do agree with Dre,that it would be a bad idea if he did join,even though I would love it if he did.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote