ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

how much longer is this going to go?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 May 2004, 12:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default how much longer is this going to go?

of course, i'm Referring to Y2J vs. Christian. This Reminds me of last year's Test/Steiner/Stacy Feud. it made sense for a couple of months, but then Lasted until the end of the fucking year.

I can understand that they're trying to milk out Trish's Heel turn, and Push Tyson Tomko, but it's getting repetitive. 1 week, Jericho has the upper hand, the next, he gets the shit kicked out of him. i didn't mind it the first month, but after 3 more, it's making me want to turn off raw for 15 minutes, and go outside and Watch something else for a while, or something like that. but since i tape RAW, that isn't possible.

thoughts?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 01:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well the reason this is still going is There is No Where Christian can go right now, The Mid Title Scene is occupied by Edge, Shelton & Randy, No need for another heel since the Champion is already one. But sadly this does Cost Jericho time for his Main Title Spot, Jericho knows, we know, everybody knows He should be elevated back to the top instead of baby sitting the Upper Mids and carry them for Months, Unlike Hunter, Jericho Is okay with it and I admire that but you gotta admit, Enough is Enough.....
Old 27 May 2004, 07:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I wouldn't say Jericho is 'okay with it' as he has no choice either way. But Jericho will never be the world champion again, and as long as there is a Shawn Michaels around doing his thing, there is no room for Jericho up at that level. When was the last time HBK didn't headline a ppv that he was in btw?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2004, 08:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

This is why im wishing HBK would retire, and get the fuck off my TV. It is always HBK vs. someone for the title....whether its a triple thread, elimination chamber....nothing but HBK. Thats why i was so happy when kane won the battle royal. Someone other than HHH and HBK. When the kane/benoit thing is over, i think Y2J will finally be up to the main-event. They'll probably have HBK vs. Y2J vs. Benoit while trips is in movies
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2004, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The sad part is, you might have been happy that Kane won the Battle Royal, but HBK and HHH are headling BadBlood, and will be the MainEvent for the ppv, thus making HBK's and HHH's streak of ME ppv's in tact. Only Benoit looks stupid in this situation as he is the one who is yet to be in a one on one ME on Raw or a PPV.....

Old 27 May 2004, 08:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
The sad part is, you might have been happy that Kane won the Battle Royal, but HBK and HHH are headling BadBlood, and will be the MainEvent for the ppv, thus making HBK's and HHH's streak of ME ppv's in tact. Only Benoit looks stupid in this situation as he is the one who is yet to be in a one on one ME on Raw or a PPV.....
True. I hate the fact that we have to watch HBK and Trips take over again. It isnt even for the title....which im glad because then HBK or trips would have to have the title. They are putting HBK and Trips over the title, over the better talent, wasting our time when they should be pushing their younger, more entertaining talent. They should make HBK and Trips beat the living hell out of each other. Have either one win, i dont care. The feud bores the hell out of me now. Let this be the end. Turn HBK heel, or have him retire.
Old 27 May 2004, 08:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian
True. I hate the fact that we have to watch HBK and Trips take over again. It isnt even for the title....which im glad because then HBK or trips would have to have the title. They are putting HBK and Trips over the title, over the better talent, wasting our time when they should be pushing their younger, more entertaining talent. They should make HBK and Trips beat the living hell out of each other. Have either one win, i dont care. The feud bores the hell out of me now. Let this be the end. Turn HBK heel, or have him retire.
You do realize that Benoit my have a piece of shitty gold. But he isn't the champion of shit. HHH is the Champion, he just got ride of the eye candy so that he wouldn't take as much heat. He and Michaels havn't skipped a beat as far as it comes to being in the spotlight.

I see what your saying, but I must say that long fueds for the most part is better then short 1 month fueds that no one will remember. People will remember HHH v. HBK, they will not remember Kane v. Benoit.....

Last edited by Dre; 27 May 2004 at 09:00 PM.
Old 27 May 2004, 08:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
You do realize that Benoit my have a piece of shitty gold. But he isn't the champion of shit. HHH is the Champion, he just got ride of the eye candy so that he wouldn't take as much heat. He and Michaels havn't skipped a beat as far as it comes to being in the spotlight.
Yes, I think Y2J would make the perfect champion. when i said better talent, i meant Y2J. at WMXX, I didnt care who won, because i dont like benoit, HBK, or trips, although i like Trips better than both benoit and HBK.

Quote:
I see what your saying, but I must say that long fueds for the most part is better then short 1 month fueds that no one will remember. People will remember HHH v. HBK, they will not remember Kane v. Benoit.....[/color]
Yes, but like you said, HHH vs. HBK shouldnt be headlining a PPV. Kane vs. Benoit is a breath of fresh air, even if kane does suck...which he does.
Old 28 May 2004, 02:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

And think about it this way..Kane's Facing Benoit..but Benoit isn't even his main focus...The main focus of his character is the Lita thing..So..The World title match isn't the main event..and not even the main focus of one of the participants...Y2J vs. Christian is boring..reptitive..as everyone has said...Maybe Y2J will get to the main event but thats doubtful..What I see..is after the Benjamin/Orton is Feud is done..if Orton is still champ...Y2J feuds with him..and Christian goes after Edge..
Old 28 May 2004, 11:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Sin,you do realize that since you tape Raw and you're tired of seeing the Jericho/Christian feud that you could just fast forward through it,just thought I'd point that out

As for Jericho being in the main event I would love to see it but I know it won't happen anytime soon as long HBK has his spotlight and feuding with Trips,I'd like to see their feud end soon,they have HBK get injured to where he'll be out for months but that's not possible since he loves the spotlight so much that'd he'd be there if he was injured.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 12:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre

Rumor has it that HBK, wants to take some time off for the birth of another child or something along those lines. Which will mean that he won't be around for a little while. And if HHH is gonna be doing some movie that will diffenently bomb at the boxoffices, then that leaves two ME spots open for some other guys. Most likly Jericho will be one of them, since he was talking about being in the ME picture again. If your a Jericho fan, then this might be the closest you will see him back at top agian, quite possiably for the last time in the WWE......