ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Eugene's streak

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 May 2004, 09:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Eugene's streak

JR keeps mentioning how Euegne is undefeated, so who do you see breaking the streak?
Old 24 May 2004, 10:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Leatherface.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 10:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Probably Coach will interfere in Eugenes next match.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 10:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

eugine is gonna go for awhile....then HHH will squash him or something...
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 11:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPG Juggalo
eugine is gonna go for awhile....then HHH will squash him or something...
Thats what I see happening.

One RAW, Eugene accidentaly does somthing to HHH and he gets angry and they have a match. During the match Eugene is kicking ass and is getting a bunch of near falls and the crowd is spazzing out, just as it looks like Eugene is going to win, Regal comes out and knocks Eugene out with brass knucks.
Old 25 May 2004, 01:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't think Triple H would allow that, Maybe he'll verse Someone like batista and Out Wrestle him instead of out powering him......

But then again he is surposed to be portryed as a Hero, So he has to keep his streak going before he loses to somebody special.....
Old 25 May 2004, 10:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

ORALE EUGENE! I think I could see someone like Randy "LEGEND KILLER" Orton ending his streak because you know how Eugene does all thos emoves from the old school wrestlers i.e. Macho Man's Axe Handle Smash, Atomic Leg Drop,Airplane Spin, and that funny ass lmfao move he did to Garrison cade where he irish whipped him and both of them ran 2 times back and forth in opposite directions and he's all "stop!, whats that *points to sky* ?" and then chopped him on the nose,taht move too.Neways Eugene proly will interfere in the Orto Benjamin Match at Bad Blood allowing Orton to lose and thus starting their feud then.
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2004, 03:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Nobody,No one...Eugene is the Next goldberg....Ok...Back to Reality...I don't really see regal turning on him quite yet..I'm gonna go with Coach interfering in his next match..causing him to lose..then We'll probably see a Eugene/Coach match..Where Eugene comes out on top..
Old 26 May 2004, 03:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think it's gonna be Regal.....I just think that he'll end up being the one.....

I still don't like the overall gimmick, but his inring performance is awesome.....all the tribute moves are great.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2004, 03:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

most likely regal ......

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2004, 11:54 AM   #11 (permalink)

WWE4Lyfe is on a distinguished road

Nah Man No One See's It Its Going To Be KANE Cuz Think about About Eric Doesnt want Eugene To Win So He'll Be Like I Have a Match For Eugene Late That Night Eugene Goes Out To The Ring Than Kane's Music Plays And Regal Goes Crazy Kane Comes Out Chockslams Eugene And Its Over
WWE4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2004, 04:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Lyfe
Nah Man No One See's It Its Going To Be KANE Cuz Think about About Eric Doesnt want Eugene To Win So He'll Be Like I Have a Match For Eugene Late That Night Eugene Goes Out To The Ring Than Kane's Music Plays And Regal Goes Crazy Kane Comes Out Chockslams Eugene And Its Over
Kane squashing eugene would get kane LOTS of heel heat from the crowd.

but no...kane cant feud with a retard...its just...no...
Old 29 May 2004, 12:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane
Kane squashing eugene would get kane LOTS of heel heat from the crowd.

but no...kane cant feud with a retard...its just...no...
Yeah for real, it'd be like Kane fighting a mirror or something.

Maybe Bischoff will interfere or something
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2004, 06:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

No way....
Guys like Tyson Tomko or Batista will beat the retard eventually for sure.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2004, 09:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez

i think that eugine is gunna have a match against Kane because Eric Bishoff doesnt want eugine on the show and kane will supposidly kick his ass, but then eugine breaks out a really good and painful move onto Kane and he wins the match.
Alex Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote