ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Undertaker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 May 2004, 02:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL
Default The Undertaker

I can't stop disliking this guy.

Hmmm...he had a cool gimmick, but then brings it back to the 21st century, something I feel didn't work. He sells to no-one and it doesn't look likely that he'll lose a match anytime soon. Plus, with reports from everywhere, he appears to be SmackDown!'s very own Triple H, but with EVEN LESS selling and much less tapping out.

What do you think of this guy?
Old 22 May 2004, 03:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

the more i watch, the more i dislike him. i kinda like this gimmick, but you know who is going to win his matches, which makes them worse.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2004, 06:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well it's a Simple Fact Children, He's become the Nightmare of a Traditional Pro Wrestling Fan, he's More Gimmick then Man, His Wrestling Style has to adpot with this super natural gimmick therefor he doesn't need to sell anything because he's already Dead! (surposedly), Therefor He is untouchable, I even dout in his Fued with Mordeco that he will lose for one reason, HE'S DEAD! So You have some 40 Something maybe 50 year old Biker Hick weaking around in a Hat Cloak and The Production Crew from the Ring and you the ultimate Super Natural Gimmick but that just further ruins the point of his Wrestling Matches, He's Can't Sell Because he's not surposed to and he can't lose because he's dead, What a Freaking Screw Job, This was a contributing factor for Lesner to Leave the WWE and frankly right now I don't blame him. I'd say at the Moment If Brock hit 10 F-5's 4 Seconds Later Taker Will Sit Up and Tomestone his ass and Win.

There is no justice for this gimmick, There is nothing to add to Taker's Wrestling abilities, It just makes every single wrestlers on the Roster Considerably weaker and it just makes for Money lost in his 8 Minute Entrance. You'd TYhink Somebody Would walk freaking faster when they've just been buried alive but that must be one fraking heavy cloak. Not Denying it looks fairly sweet......
Old 22 May 2004, 10:07 AM   #4 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

hey i heard he didnt even want to do it but vince convinced him.
darkpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2004, 02:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

The Undertaker didn't want to return to that gimmick. I have read a few interviews in the past and he talked about the "deadman" gimmick. He felt that everything you could get from it they got out of it. And, Taker didn't want to go "backwards". However, he did say that if he would go back to that gimmick, it would be at the end of his career. He is 42 and working a lot less that usual, so this is probably the end of his career.

I remember reading somewhere that it was Vince that was the driving force behind the Undertaker returning to the "deadman" gimmick.

You all should know that Taker is going to no-sell. His gimmick allows for it (unlike Berg and Austin). Taker is a "deadman walking". If someone has returned from the dead, why would an f-5 or anything else be enough to keep him down for a 3-count? Remember this is the WWE, logic means nothing. Look at RAW the champ isn't even MEing. To me, that is more fucked up that a zombie that is a mid-carder. And, if the fans respond to it, the WWE will keep it going. You have to be a fan of Taker's to like it, and not all fans of Taker like it. I, however, love it!

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2004, 03:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think he's in his best physical shape since 2000......he's very active when involved in a match.....and he's not going after the title.....

I don't mind it so much.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2004, 03:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
I think he's in his best physical shape since 2000......he's very active when involved in a match.....and he's not going after the title.....

Agreed OEO-San. I have to admit that I mark out for the Gongs...

Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2004, 05:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It dosen't bug me, I have to admit Im glad the Undertaker is back as the deadman. I really never got a chance to see Taker as the deadman in the 90's because I was involved with WCW. When I started to watch the WWE full time in late 2000, The Undertaker was already the ABA. I bought videos to learn about the Undertaker when he was the deadman and it excited me. Like Oeo said he is in great shape and he dosen't look like he's 42. So it dosen't bug me that much because now I get to see the Undertaker as the deadman and be able to get that chill that runs in my back everytime I hear that bong. So Im glad he is the Deadman
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2004, 11:48 PM   #9 (permalink)

krzyzewskifan is on a distinguished road

Basically I fell that as long as he truly is going to retire as soon as this gimmick runs its course, again. What can it hurt for him to bring people into the arena? If all they want to see is a guy walking out in a hat and cape so be it.

By the way could anyone tell me what kind of hat he wears, because its kinda cool and i want one but dont know what kind it is.
krzyzewskifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 01:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TheUndertaker is on a distinguished road
Default The Best Damn Wrestler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles
I can't stop disliking this guy.

Hmmm...he had a cool gimmick, but then brings it back to the 21st century, something I feel didn't work. He sells to no-one and it doesn't look likely that he'll lose a match anytime soon. Plus, with reports from everywhere, he appears to be SmackDown!'s very own Triple H, but with EVEN LESS selling and much less tapping out.

What do you think of this guy?
Okay Listen The Undertaker Is A Great Wrestler My Favourite Okay But Listen He Isnt "The Dead Man" His gimmick Now Is "The Dead American Bad Ass" Think about It Cuz He Still Does The Last Ride And Anyways He Wont Go For The Title Cuz He Doesnt look Good With with His Cloak. But I Think Once He's Done With BOOKER T He Is Going To Start a Fued With Mordica Or what Ever You wanna Call That Nerd Okay But The Undertaker is The best Thing That Happen To The WWE
TheUndertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 03:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

^ He is far from the greatest. But is my fave also.

He isn't going for any title anytime soon, so why all the hate on a dead guy midcarder? And he has to no-sell becaue he is "dead", duh. At least he has a gimmick that allows no-selling. Not like Austin and Goldberg, who no-selled because of their egos (well Austin no-sold for ego).

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 12:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Dipshit Cockbreath is on a distinguished road

he should have retired when he had that bad injury in 1999. he almost commited career suicide when he cut all his hair off stupid fuck. midlife crisis for you right there.
Dipshit Cockbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 12:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Dipshit Cockbreath is on a distinguished road

no what am i saying ? he did commit career suicide
Dipshit Cockbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2004, 12:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Well it's a Simple Fact Children, He's become the Nightmare of a Traditional Pro Wrestling Fan, he's More Gimmick then Man, His Wrestling Style has to adpot with this super natural gimmick therefor he doesn't need to sell anything because he's already Dead! (surposedly), Therefor He is untouchable, I even dout in his Fued with Mordeco that he will lose for one reason, HE'S DEAD! So You have some 40 Something maybe 50 year old Biker Hick weaking around in a Hat Cloak and The Production Crew from the Ring and you the ultimate Super Natural Gimmick but that just further ruins the point of his Wrestling Matches, He's Can't Sell Because he's not surposed to and he can't lose because he's dead, What a Freaking Screw Job, This was a contributing factor for Lesner to Leave the WWE and frankly right now I don't blame him. I'd say at the Moment If Brock hit 10 F-5's 4 Seconds Later Taker Will Sit Up and Tomestone his ass and Win.

There is no justice for this gimmick, There is nothing to add to Taker's Wrestling abilities, It just makes every single wrestlers on the Roster Considerably weaker and it just makes for Money lost in his 8 Minute Entrance. You'd TYhink Somebody Would walk freaking faster when they've just been buried alive but that must be one fraking heavy cloak. Not Denying it looks fairly sweet......
Well said. This is exactly what the deal is......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo

This is the only reason why i don't complain about the guy right now. Even though he does make everyone look week, at least he isn't in the title picture, which makes me not care as much. The gimmick and the man are still very lame, but I do respect the fact that he isn't involved with anything of meaning or importance.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote