ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who Will Be Next for Eddie...After Bradshaw?..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 May 2004, 06:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Who Will Be Next for Eddie...After Bradshaw?..

Alright..Assuming Eddie ends his feud with Bradshaw..Still as the Champion..who will he face next?.
Old 20 May 2004, 06:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

It might be Cena if he gets out of his feud with Rene. It could happen because there isnt really anybody on Smackdown! that would have a good match against Eddie except for Cena, its sad but true. It would be kinda cool even though i dont like Cena. US Champ vs Undisputed Champ at Summerslam 2004. <--It could be good.

The only other possibility's are Mordecai since he is getting this huge push and Taker. Not too many maineventers on SD anymore. If Show came back then it would definetly be him.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 08:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

Nah i dont think so,Show's completely out o fth epicture ,i dunno, i just cant see him in there.Who else,I do agree with you on the Mordecai/Taker thing,that I could understand.Maybe Booker T too.Or wudabout that new guy Kenzo Suzuki,He looked kinda like he is ready to beat some ass in those ads or promos,whatever,You rirght though,there aren't that many good ppl left on SD! for Latino Heat to face.I hope Eddie holds onto the title for awhile though man!He deserves it.
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 09:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

these are the possiblities:
BIG SHOW- when he comes back, but they've feuded before

BOOKER T- when the taker thing is over...but if he hates SD so much, why would he wanna be their champ?

JOHN CENA- i would hate to see cena go further than he is, unless he turns heel.

MARK JINDRAK- honestly, his gimmick is perfect

RIKISHI- he isnt doing anything...but he could fill the #1 contender's spot

ROB VAN DAM- heel, that is

UNDERTAKER - self-explanatory
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 12:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Here's some of the people that might be considered contenders, and my take on their chances and where they are right now.

Undertaker - That would be awful. He would no sell, and I don't think anyone is expecting him to lose ANY match anytime soon. I don't wanna see Taker as champ.

Booker T - He got beat by Undertaker, so any chance of him going up to the main event, is realistically gone. Instead of Booker getting in his feud with Taker, he should have continued to feud Eddie right after coming over. Then after his feud Eddie, it should have been Bradshaw's turn, that way it wouldn't have been rushed and his gimmick could have developed more.

Cena - He's still feuding with Dupree, so that nixes any chance he gets.

Dupree - He's still feuding with Cena, so ^^^yadda yadda yadda^^^.

RVD - No way in fucking hell. I'm sick of seeing him on my TV and I would be even more sick if his bitch ass was in a main event for the title. Fuck off you spot machine bitch.

Mordecai - Not ready. He hasn't squashed enough nobodies yet

Jindrak - He hasn't even been on TV, so that's a no go for him.

Kenzo Suzuki - Don't know anything about him, but they are desperate for a main eventer. He might be able to fill that role for a bit.

Rikishi - Not even gonna go there.

Big Show - He's injured I believe, and I'm not sure how they would write him back into the show since he was fired/quit. He would probably the best bet though when he returns. He and Eddie have had some good matches, and I think they could deliver a nice program.

Rey Mysterio - Call me crazy, but him and Eddie could deliver a sick performance and Rey's size wouldn't come into question in the feud, because of who it is against. WWE should utilize this feud opportunity, before it goes to waste. Against anyone else, Rey couldn't have a credible feud.

There's my take on the main event picture....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 01:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

Rey mysterio and Eddie have fought before for the Championship on A past SD! and then that was righ tbefore the lottery draft,and Paul came out and got TS'ed by Taker.Anyone remember ???Yea they wopuld put on a good match ,BUt I just really can't see Rey ebing a WWE CHAMPION
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 01:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaLAraza
Rey mysterio and Eddie have fought before for the Championship on A past SD! and then that was righ tbefore the lottery draft,and Paul came out and got TS'ed by Taker.Anyone remember ???Yea they wopuld put on a good match ,BUt I just really can't see Rey ebing a WWE CHAMPION
I remember them having a match, and it was a pretty good match.

Also, nowhere in my post did I say Rey should be win the title and be champion. I just said that they could pull off a credible feud. WWE should jump on the opportunity, and use Rey in the main event until they can get some other big guys for Eddie to go up against.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 12:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Taker can be put into title matches and not win the belt and not loose any cred. Remember his title matches with Hogan, Flair, and Hart? Just have win win by DQ becaue his next fued will be setup by the man who fucks him oout of the title,like Diesel did 1in 1996.

Booker, could work if he doesn't look weak by Taker.
Cena, no.
Dupree, only if he is the US champ.
Mordachi, it is way to early for him.
Jindrak, you have to get him on SD first.
Show, when he returns which won't be for at least two months.

Eddie and Bradshaw could work as long as it isn't the same type of match everytime they meet up.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 04:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I really, really think that Booker T is the one that's going to get this push.....with the whole "dark side" thing he's got going on I can really see a push for the title with Booker....something big will happen that he defeats Taker and then the push will go.....I can even see Booker being the next champion.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 06:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Maybe it is only me, but his match against Taker didn't seem too bad. Has Booker improved in the ring since going to SD?

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 11:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

BIG SHOW- possibility

BOOKER T- Papa Shango 2004 will never see the main event

JOHN CENA- if he impresses in the Dupree feud, it is very likely. However a face vs. face title feud hasn't been done since Hogan vs. Warrior

MARK JINDRAK- not a chance

RIKISHI- if anything bring back his old piledriver and have him run with the US title if Cena moves on.

ROB VAN DAM- the one I would like to see, although Eddie might have to carry him on the mat.

UNDERTAKER - He'll be fueding with Mordecai soon.
Old 22 May 2004, 06:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

How about Charlie Haas, I think he could handle a title shot. He is great in the ring, IMO he could do well

Big Show- meh, Im tired of seeing him as champion anyway, even though if/when he comes back he will get a title shot

Rikishi- NO CHANCE that the WWE would do it, Rikishi's high point was in 2000

John Cena- another meh, he is not ready IMO, he should get a good run as US Champion first and after he drops the US title than he should go for the big one

Booker T- very good chance, he is a heel and he he has gotton better as a wrestler IMO, he would do well as champion

The Undertaker- he has a very good chance but either Eddie or Taker are going to have to turn heel

Rey Mysterio- I doubt the WWE would push him up there, maybe if he was 6 feet and weight 300 pounds he would

RVD- he might but I hope he dosen't

thats about it for me
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2004, 01:12 PM   #13 (permalink)

WWE4Lyfe is on a distinguished road

John Cena Cant Be The Champ End Of That Story. I Think Booker T Or Taker Could Only Go For It
WWE4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2004, 04:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nazi-Bot

Boomstick is on a distinguished road
evilgrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Alright..Assuming Eddie ends his feud with Bradshaw..Still as the Champion..who will he face next?.
I hope its Taker!

Boomstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2004, 07:58 PM   #15 (permalink)

CountryBoy1.0 is on a distinguished road

The next big-time feud with Eddie culminates at Summerslam, so the questions leads to... who will be Eddie's opponent at Summerslam?

I think Cena and Angle will face off at SS, maybe a three-way with Eddie could work.
If it comes down to one-on-one, I give my best bet to The Big Show
CountryBoy1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote