ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What can be done with the Cruserweight title? (contains Smackdown Spoiler)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 May 2004, 02:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default What can be done with the Cruserweight title? (contains Smackdown Spoiler)

I've been thinking about how the WWE has been using the Curiserweight title Lately. First trying to Use Jacqueline as a champ, it got some pops from the crowd, but besides that it was obvious by many that it was a mistake. then at Judgment day, it looked like things were getting better as Chavo Jr Gets the belt back. but now, Chavo Classic is the current champ? the wwe Never ceases to amaze me on how they're trying to hurt the belt. Look at their roster on SD. Billy kidman, Akio, Paul London, Even Spike Dudley and Scotty 2 Hotty. These guys could go well with a title Run, but the WWE constantly goes with another useless idea. now this Chavo classic Storyline could lead to some funny shit on tv, but is it neccesary? what do you think could be done with the Cruiserweight belt.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 07:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

SD killed another good belt and divison. Why is Chavo classic still around. He shouldnt even be in the storyline anymore but he wins the title. Just stupid to me.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 03:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

The belt on Paul London would be good, maybe Spike. They have the cruiserweights, but don't care, they're too focused on the entertainment side of WWE. Promos, Segments, etc. I would rather watch a cruiserweight match than watch bradshaw squash someone.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 03:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

This reminds me of the WCW Cruiserweight division circa 2000 when Oklahoma, Madusa and a Nitro Girl was competing for it.

And I agree on Paul London, he should be at least facing cruiserweights instead of JBL. Hell, he could be "El Gran Luchador" and he'd be taken seriously.

As for the actual division, a good feud could start after Chavo Sr. beats Jackie and he and Chavo Jr. start attacking Jackie. Then a Rey Jr. or a London can make the save.
Old 20 May 2004, 03:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well, I didn't read this title well and so I now know that Classic is the Cruiserweight champion. I am mad about this.

X-Division>>>>>>>>Cruiserweight Division.

That is pretty much how it is looking latly. It seems as if the WWE is trying to destroy and spit in the face of all its Cruiserweights at the same time. The belt has no respect value with it anymore. Things before this whole Jackie things came about were looking very well. Chavito was the champ, he had great heat. Classic was his manager and also getting great heat. And they made the division look respectable with a heel champ with a manager, who managed him to the top. Now it seems almost overnight the division isn't worth watching. These are reasons why SD isn't doing as good as it could. Its not because of the wrestlers on the show, but its the booking and writting that goes along with it.

WWE has some of the best Cruiserweights in the world, and they treat them like shit, with no real reason to even care about their matches. I hope that when contracts are up for some of these guys that they walk.....Give the WWE a wake up call and let them know that making a division look like a joke, also makes the actaul wrestlers look like one too.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 09:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I just watched the match, and it was fucking pathetic. First of all, why the fuck is Spike or Classic fighting for the Cruiser belt? Spike sucks, and should just be used for some monster to squash. Classic is a great manager, but why is he even in a match for Cruiser belt?

How they ended the match with Classic getting the pin was done terribly. Then he acted like he couldn't believe it, only to celebrate. What the fuck is that?

I'm getting so fucking sick of WWE making that division and that belt a fucking joke. They spit all over the cruiserweight wrestlers, they shit on the division, and then they wipe their asses with the belt. It makes me absolutely sick.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 09:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

^^^ well said i agree totally
darkpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 10:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

look at earlier in the night. When the WWE look like they're going to give us what should've been an exciting Cruiserweight match between 2 REAL Cruiserweights in Akio and Kidman, the WWE makes them filler for Mordecai. that's what's wrong. Good workers get shitty Squashes, while chavo classic holds the belt.

Old 20 May 2004, 11:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
I just watched the match, and it was fucking pathetic. First of all, why the fuck is Spike or Classic fighting for the Cruiser belt? Spike sucks, and should just be used for some monster to squash. Classic is a great manager, but why is he even in a match for Cruiser belt?

How they ended the match with Classic getting the pin was done terribly. Then he acted like he couldn't believe it, only to celebrate. What the fuck is that?

I'm getting so fucking sick of WWE making that division and that belt a fucking joke. They spit all over the cruiserweight wrestlers, they shit on the division, and then they wipe their asses with the belt. It makes me absolutely sick.
agreed 100%
Old 20 May 2004, 11:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
look at earlier in the night. When the WWE look like they're going to give us what should've been an exciting Cruiserweight match between 2 REAL Cruiserweights in Akio and Kidman, the WWE makes them filler for Mordecai. that's what's wrong. Good workers get shitty Squashes, while chavo classic holds the belt.
Yeah that pissed me off a lot. I was all excited about them about to have a match, then Mordecai came out, and I got mad.

The only thing that saved me from bein really pissed and completely hating that segment, was that Mordecai's moves looked pretty sweet. That Cobra Clutch Jaw Breaker was sick as hell, as was his clothesline that turned one of em inside out. I saw his Crucifix/Razor's Edge at Judgment Day and it was pretty badass also.

Instead of him squashing those two, it should have been someone that no one cares about, like Spike Dudley and someone else.

Oh well though, ain't shit we can do about it
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 11:38 PM   #11 (permalink)

i agree, they should've replaced spike with Kidman or Akio to take His place, and Spike could end his 37th Failed push by being Fodder to Mordecai.

Old 20 May 2004, 11:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

this better not last more than a month, and be the reason to have chavo jr. beat classic and get him off of TV
Old 20 May 2004, 11:42 PM   #13 (permalink)

I've been enjoying Classic as a manager, and since this looks like the End of the relationship between the two on TV, he'll be gone. i didn't mind him on tv, except when he got on the mic, there's a sleeper for you.

Old 21 May 2004, 11:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Remember when Rey first won the belt in his hometown and how great that was. And when Jamie Noble was a respectable cruiser champ, before his girlfriend got a tit job and blinded and then kicked his ass in some horid story. Classic, an old old man who has imo overstayed his welcome now wins it in a fluke after some bitch disgraces it. The cruisers are dead. It's over. It's pathetic and it was embarrasing to watch. The only one with any respect is Rey. Everyone else is a jobbing clown who may as well be trading the hardcore belt around. I can't believe, that in less than a month, the division and the belt could be so destroyed.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 02:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

every fed, no matter how strong, has to have a belt that gets thrown around and be a joke.....

SD is supposed to be a seperate fed from Raw, so the SD belt that is a joke is the CW title.....it is stupid that Classic wins the belt.....and it was stupid for Jacquelyn to win it.....

it's also stupid that Chavo Jr. is considered a cruiserweight and Eddie is considered a heavyweight.....let's put them both on a scale and see what the difference in weight is.....Chavo Jr. shouldn't be in the CW division, and maybe this is the best way to get him out of it.....

ya gotta think long term sometimes.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote