ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

HHH vs. HBK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2004, 09:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Default HHH vs. HBK

whose going to win? who will eventually come out on top as the better man?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 10:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I hope Trips spikes HBK's head and keeps him out of the ring for good. He hasn't beat Trips one on one in what over a year. What a fucking spotlight slut. This makes me hate HBK even more.

Trips should this in a squash, the shortest HIAC match ever.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 10:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

What is this like the 47th time wrestling against each other now?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2004, 02:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hell When Trips Goes Waht is there for Michaels to do? Just have patience people, Meanwhile I'll go Play Frogger......
Old 19 May 2004, 09:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

quick question......

name the five best matches put on by the WWE Raw brand in the last year......who's in them?.....

HHH or HBK or both.....

thank you.....

this HIAC match will finish this go around between the two, it's not for the world title, and it will be MOTY quality.....of course, if it weren't for them we could be looking at the huge buildup of Kane vs Benoit.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2004, 01:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

It better be the end of this fued, because it sucks. I don't care of the matches are great,it is done to death and boring. Especially when HBK has yet to defeat to Trips.

That is the biggest problem I have with this fued and HBK. The reason to have a fued to be this long is that one can't seem to top the other. Trips has bested HBk everytime, and it is HBK that says "okay, let's go again". Get over it asshole, you haven't won in any of the 100 matches. Why doesn't that statement sink into the announcers or anybody else.

I'm ranting. This had best be the last fucking match between these two.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 19 May 2004, 02:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^um, hbk beat hhh for the belt and hhh also broke his back. They have plenty of reasons to keep fighting and hbk has gone over trips in a couple matches, or cost him others.

I am bored to death of it though. But I'm also not sure about hbk's health. He might only want to be working with HHH who can take care of him. They can both put on a good match, specially now that trips is finally fucking healthy and has taken his spot down a little bit. I'd still rather watch 100 hhh vs hbk matches in a row than 10 mins of boring ass benoit's chop fests.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2004, 02:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I'd still rather watch 100 hhh vs hbk matches in a row than 10 mins of boring ass benoit's chop fests.
amen......

There hasn't been a clean win by either of them.....the feud this time started on the last Raw of 2003 when, without much buildup, they put on the MOTY on Raw.....it ended in a draw......

Last man standing ended in a draw.....they have each had one clean pin over the other one in tag matches since the Royal Rumble, and they were then involved in the triple threat matches with Benoit in which they each put Benoit over once.....

this is really only the third matchup between HHH and HBK in singles competition in the last twelve months.....HHH got the better of the set of three from 2002.....HBK will probably end up being the victor in this set of three.....

this has actually been a feud with great buildup, a couple of great matches, and can stand the test of time because they work so well together.....sure, we are all a little tired of it.....but this is the end.....HHH is going to work on a movie and HBK will probably elevate someone to the title hunt.....

they are the two best that the WWE has to offer......simply put.....

Old 19 May 2004, 04:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

I'd rather watch the ten minutes of Benoit chops over anymore HBK/Trips matches. HBK beat Trips once, in an Elimination Chamber match. HBK's draws are loses because they were for the title and he didn't win. Oh It almost slipped my mind, he beat Trips at SS 2002 in a street fight. Tags don't count as wins and niether do interfering in Trips' matches.

After a bunch of matches with the same two guys and the same guy continuing to not win,it gets stale. This where I stop caring about the matches and want to be entertained. Nothing with these two one-on-one entertains me anymore.

Don't be so sure that Trips is going away after Bad Blood. He was supposed to be gone after Backlash, and (thankfully, yes I said it) he didn't leave.

Late.
Old 19 May 2004, 05:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

true.....and they probably need for him to stay.....

but this program will come to an end.....

Old 20 May 2004, 04:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well I hope that HHH comes out on top of this fued. It only makes sense as HHH is suppose to be the best wrestler in the game today, as the WWE likes to bill him so often. It wouldn't make sense for Hunter, who most likly will be around years to come, to lose to Michaels who will most likly not be wrestling in 2005. HHH needs this voctory to solidify the fact that he is a major player and that the past(HBK) isn't better then the future. Michaels shouldn't win this battle, and Personally I don't mind the fact that Michaels and Hunter are still battling, because long term fueds are always better then 1 months fueds.

The only problem I have is how they go about it, They hype a match for a week screaming its gonna be huge, in 2 minutes into it the HHH/HBK fued ends the HHH/Shelton match. Or when they make Kane look as if he isn't even the true #1 contender for the title, by having a suspended HBK come in the ring and eliminate Hunter. Thus making Kane look lucky and the World title mean not as much as this fued. It caught my attention when this past monday, at the end of the show, all they were screaming about was HBK and HHH. They didn't even mention the fact that now Kane is the #1 contender for the World title, or that he will be facing Benoit. They made the world title look second rate to these two men, and that is never a good thing.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 04:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
The only problem I have is how they go about it, They hype a match for a week screaming its gonna be huge, in 2 minutes into it the HHH/HBK fued ends the HHH/Shelton match. Or when they make Kane look as if he isn't even the true #1 contender for the title, by having a suspended HBK come in the ring and eliminate Hunter. Thus making Kane look lucky and the World title mean not as much as this fued. It caught my attention when this past monday, at the end of the show, all they were screaming about was HBK and HHH. They didn't even mention the fact that now Kane is the #1 contender for the World title, or that he will be facing Benoit. They made the world title look second rate to these two men, and that is never a good thing.....

And that adds to why I don't like this fued.

Late.
Old 24 May 2004, 12:40 PM   #13 (permalink)

KoplDX is on a distinguished road

Michaels also beat HHH in 1996 on RAW, but I guess that doesn't count : /.
KoplDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 10:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

I think it's fucked up that their overdone feud is getting a better spot than the fucking world champion. You could have easily watched raw tonight and went to get a snack and missed the fact that Kane has a title shot against him.
Old 24 May 2004, 10:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

HHH is the present....Shawn is the past....Trips will come out on top and kill the has benn kid...
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote