ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Rumor!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2002, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default Rumor!!

There is a high possibility of a four horsemen type group forming in the really near future. The group will consist of Flair, HHH, Orton and Bautista.

BTW: Bautista doesn't work for Smackdown remember D-Von fired him.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2002, 06:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Where did you hear this ?
Old 30 Sep 2002, 06:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ya where did you hear this? And Bautista is still a part of Smackdown still until he shows up on raw.....
Old 30 Sep 2002, 06:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Oh god, DONT SCREW THIS ONE UP WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

That would be a pretty bad group. It just wouldn't flow right.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I heard this on a wrestling radio show. Live Audio Wrestling to be exact. They are actually pretty big. The get interviews from WWE superstars and people from UFC.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Hell Yeah !
I was thinking of Ric Flair and HHH reforming The Four Horsemen and i ve got only one world : terrific idea !
Batista in it ? damn good idea !
The guy is awesome and deserves a big push, and being along flair and hunter would be great for him, he will have a lot to learn with them .
As for the fourth... Chris Benoit ! Definitively

Fingers crossed on this one...
Old 30 Sep 2002, 08:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

As much as I'd love to see the Horsemen return for one last time before Flair hangs it up, I really don't think that particular line up would be too good. Now, if Flair was taking JJ Dillion's spot as a manager and there was going to be another "up and coming" wrestler added, that might work. Well, it might work were it not for the fact that I don't think HHH plays well with others.
Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2002, 08:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

What about Arn Anderson???
Old 30 Sep 2002, 08:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

Arn's been off screen for awhile. From the stuff I've read, he's been working as a booker/agent/trainer lately. He was **the man** in his day, but I'm not really sure how believable he'd be as "the enforcer" in a group with HHH or Bastista.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 08:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

This rumor sounds like a good idea but I agree with whoever said that Flair should be the manager. I mean HHH, Batista, Orton, and add someone like Sean O'Haire and you got yourself a pretty impressive stable there.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 10:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

I agree with matthew no orton instead THE RABID WOLVERINE
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2002, 10:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah...the new 4horseman would be good but it ain't the same without The Canadian Chripiler....still a gruop like that would be good......IF they get rid of this brands between SD and RAW.....or alt lest give the 4H the ability to go to both events.....like that would ever happen..
Old 30 Sep 2002, 11:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I thought Jericho and Flair made a really cool combo, when he came out to help Jericho. Maybe Y2J could fit into the "new" Four-horsemen as well. I hope not though, then Jericho would be HHH's ally, not enemy, and that means no World title.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 11:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

**Bump** B/c it looks like this guy called it right.