ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Kane(spoiler if you missed Raw)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2004, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
shocked Kane(spoiler if you missed Raw)

Are you guys glad that Kane has gotton a title shot or are you pissed about it and thinks he hasn't done anything to deserve it.

And who did you want to win the Battle Royal if not Kane
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 03:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I think Kane kinda does deserve it. Not as much as Y2J though. Kane has been with the WWE for a while and only got the title once for 24 hours. I think its time he gets a better push. He probably wont win the belt at Bad Blood but it could be a cool feud with a good match.

Y2J and Kane. I think Jericho deserves it more and he would probably have a better match against Benoit then Kane would. I'm glad one of them won though.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 03:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i knew first off that kane was going to win it, but i really didn't want it. Kane has been in no position this year to deserve a title shot, seeing as how in his last 2 PPV appearances he jobbed to Taker and Edge. as for who i wanted to win, i would've rathered Y2J or Christian. i personally think Christian in a PPV Main event could work, seeing as how he's improving, but since he's still injured, then Y2J for sure. but since they both didn't win, i have a bad feeling their feud ain't done.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 04:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

kane sucks. i hate watching him in the ring, and there is so many things wrong with his past that make no sense, but im glad someone else is in the spotlight instead of triple h and HBK.

if not kane, then Y2J. but Y2J is doomed to continue this christian/trish angle.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 09:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

HHH and HBK are STILL in the spotlight. Why? Because HBK GAVE the Battle Royal to Kane. His and HHH's feud is taking precedent over everything. Both of them, especially HBK feel the need to stay in the spotlight.

Anyways, on to the topic

Kane doesn't deserve shit. He sucks in the ring. He sucks on the mic. He sucks at everything. He jobbed to Edge because he came back. He jobbed to Taker because, well because he's Taker. He could barely beat Shane McMahon in their feud. The only people he's really beaten are jobbers or nobodies, and that was in stupid squash matches.

On top of all that, he's in two, count em TWO, feuds/storylines. One with Hardy and Lita, and the other with Benoit now. How the FUCK is Kane going to be able to be in two feuds/storylines? His feud with Taker, he was fuckin carried by Taker, and he wasn't even there LMFAO.

Kane sucks, and he ain't leavin Bad Blood as champ. If he does, I would seriously consider boycotting Raw. I doubt if I actually would, but I would be super fuckin pissed.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 09:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Well...It's already Been mentioned..The Kane/Benoit Feud..won't even be the top one on RAW...But..I guess it's ok to Break the norm of Benoit vs. HHH/HBK..Even though..HHH/HBK..will still be the top feud..
Old 18 May 2004, 10:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Kane jobs at another PPV.

I have to see what the WWE is doing here with Kane. He is involved with Hardy and Lita and now has a title shot coming up. Is the WWE gonna drop the Lita thing now and pick it up after his match with Benoit? Will they further it with his title shot?

I don't have a huge prob. with it if he is involved with the title for longer than a month. If the WWE wants to make Kane out to be a monster, have him get the title. And then they can have Benoit look even better by him getting it back at the next PPV.

I'm confused here with Kane. He is involved in one saga with Lita, and now has a title shot coming at the next PPV.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 10:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

Having Benoit in a feud with a monser like Kane may actually greatly help Benoit.

Benoit has been under the cliche hardship of 4 man beatdowns, but it will be something else to see him trying to hold onto his title despite mind games played by Kane. Kane may even help develop Benoit character. The match might not be the best in the world, but what it could do for Benoit is tremendous.
Old 20 May 2004, 04:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
kane sucks. i hate watching him in the ring, and there is so many things wrong with his past that make no sense, but im glad someone else is in the spotlight instead of triple h and HBK.

if not kane, then Y2J. but Y2J is doomed to continue this christian/trish angle.
They are headlining BadBlood, they are very much in the spotlight, what is out of the spotlight is the World title, as the annoucers made no point of hyping Kane/Benoit for the title last monday once Kane did win the title. They put all energy into hyping HHH/HBK.

Kane to me isn't worth a title shot for several reasons. First When was the last good match Kane was in?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 08:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

probably when he fought Undertaker in that Inferno match,which was liek a million year sago.other than that Mr.Isaac yankeems D.D.S isnt worht a title shot at this point.I dunno though,when trips di dthat knee shit and kane didnt even get hurt and he shaked his head while J.R. sed "AND KANE SHAKES HIS HEAD SAYING NO NOT TODAY!" I dunno why but i saw a look of confidence for sumr eason in his face.I dunno
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 09:30 PM   #11 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

hardy gonna come down and screw kane to continue that fude imo
darkpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 09:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

Let's hope not. Benoit needs a clean win over Kane at all costs.
Old 20 May 2004, 09:50 PM   #13 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

^^ yeah but then it would elevate the hardy fude more and it seems it would fit in with the stupid shit the wwe has been doing lately
darkpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 03:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Kane isn't deserving of a title shot for the simple fact that he hasn't beaten anyone since Shane McMahon at a ppv.....it's a hurried push because they had no one to face Benoit.....

wonder who will be more over with the crowd?.....Kane, or Benoit......either way, it's a bad matchup for Benoit and probably will end with something stupid like Kane tapping out to the armbar finisher of Benoit's......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 10:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well Kane's Character has been getting weaker and weaker everytime I see him, He was out for like 7 minutes when Edge Speared Him, Byu God Triple H Got up 3 Times Faster then kane and Kane freaking Sits Up! They Try so damn hard to make Kane a Monster by Destroying Nobodies then they fuck it up by making him Job to Assclowns Like Shane McMahon and Edge. I'm A Self Confessed kane Fa, I'm A Fan of the Power House Wrestlers Because I just love Sitting at Home Cringing Everytiome Some Nobody Gets Splattered all over the freaking ring, I love it but when Kane Loses to a Toothy, Moronic, Crappy Spear Delivering Hippie that's When I start to lose faith in Humanity or just those wankers who write this shit up.......