ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RAW Thread For May 17th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2004, 03:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default RAW Thread For May 17th

Thanks to WWE.com for the following and to PW:

An opportunity to win the biggest prize in sports entertainment highlights Monday’s RAW, as a 20-Man Over-The-Top-Rope Battle Royal will determine who faces Chris Benoit at the Bad Blood pay-per-view event on June 13. In what will be a virtual RAW all-star team in the ring at one time, only one man can emerge as the No. 1 contender. Who will it be?

Also last week, in yet another exchange between Kane and Lita, it was revealed that Kane made a proposition to Lita. Kane demanded an answer this coming week in San Diego and threatened that Lita “better make the right decision.” What is this proposition that Kane made and what will Lita decide? Will this decision affect her match with Trish Stratus next week? Tune in to find out.

All of this, as well as the fallout from a blockbuster Monday Night RAW last week at 9/8 PM CT Monday night on Spike TV.

What are your thoughts on tonights show? Mods, feel free to sticky this. If you want.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2004, 06:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

^if you have enough points you could sticky it if you want but it's alot of points

Im looking forward to Raw tonite, the 20 man battle Royal should be great. My picks for the winners are either Kane or Y2J.
Hopefully this weeks Raw will get higher ratings than last weeks show
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2004, 06:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

it's stickied.....not sure who did it.....

tonight's show will be solid, I am sure.....Raw has gained in quality a lot of what it was lacking since WMXX.....

the twenty man should take about 45 minutes.....not sure what else will go on.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2004, 06:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I wonder what Kane meant when he said to Lita " You have one week to anwear" <-- or something like that.

20 man battle royal will be good. I usually like these matches. I hope Y2J or Kane will win. I think HBK will interfere and cost HHH the match. Matt Hardy will get eliminated by Kane..<--I think atleast. Should be a good match.

Lita vs Trish. I see Kane interfereing or something. He might take Lita backstage again or just scare the hell out of her like usual. The match should be a crowd killer though.

Thats all there is for tonights card. I might be forgetting a match but i guess we will have to wait and see.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2004, 07:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Now will the Royal Rumble happen like all 20 men in the ring at the same time or like it is in the January Royal Rumble
Old 17 May 2004, 08:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Hopefully Jericho, Christian, Kane or Orton win.
Old 17 May 2004, 09:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

so ya, crappy womens match to start raw, horray!!!!! ..... not really though

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2004, 09:03 PM   #8 (permalink)

Time to start the womens match

Trish looks hot
Old 17 May 2004, 09:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
-X-

i hope kane shoews up and ends this crap quickly

syco13
Old 17 May 2004, 09:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

It ain't a bad match, maybe Kane will have Matt tied to a chair in the backstage or something
Old 17 May 2004, 09:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
-X-

im surprised, this match has been pretty good ..... hey its kane!

and trish wins!

syco13
Old 17 May 2004, 09:11 PM   #12 (permalink)

Trish wins and Kane is scary looking
Old 17 May 2004, 09:13 PM   #13 (permalink)

to many fucking commercials
Old 17 May 2004, 09:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
-X-

for an evil dude, kane has some pretty good teeth ... lol

randy orton = piss break for me....

syco13
Old 17 May 2004, 09:14 PM   #15 (permalink)

here comes Randy Ortan