ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Judgment day apparently DOES NOT sell out.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 May 2004, 01:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Judgment day sells out

WWE.COM is reporting that Judgment Day has officially been sold out as
of today. However extra tickets will be made available on Sunday after
the production set has been figured out. Tickets will be made available
at the STAPLES Center box office.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2004, 02:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

ALRIGHT! too bad one of those tickets was mines,oh well,maybe next JD
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2004, 03:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Judgment day apparently DOES NOT sell out.

According to the WWE, Judgment Day is officially sold out. However, after checking with Ticketmaster.com we can confirm that there are still plenty of good seats available. However, the WWE also claimed that “Once the set, stage, ring, lights, etc. were put into place, seats will become available!”. The seats that were found on Ticketmaster.com are in seating sections that are not impacted by the “set, stage, ring, lights, etc”.

There are still seats available in the Row 5 ($300), Row 13 ($90), and several other seating sections.

Also, one of the operators at the Staples Center has confirmed that they’ve got plenty of good seats left for WWE Judgment Day.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2004, 08:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well it was bound to sell out, It's based on 2 Matches, Cena and Dupree, Everyone Loves Cena and his Weird Antics and the Gimmicked Match of Booker and Taker, All we're gonna see is booker hitting a scissors kick, Taker sitting up and then Tombstoning him......

Nothing there excites a Internet Based Fan......
Old 15 May 2004, 09:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It will be a good Preview of how WM 21 will look arena wise...But the PPV will be nothing special...hopefully it will be at least that....average..
Old 15 May 2004, 10:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
PLENTY OF GOOD SEATS AVAILABLE FOR "SOLD OUT" JUDGMENT DAY
By: 1Wrestling.com
5/14/2004 5:02:04 PM

WWE.com says Judgment Day is "officially sold out", but the website says "Once the set, stage, ring, lights, etc., are put into place, seats will become available!"

A quick check with TicketMaster.com found plenty of good seats available, including in sections not impacted by the "set, stage, ring, lights, etc".

Tickets are available in every price category, including the $300 seats (Row 5 still available). It's possible to still get up to six seats together in the $90 price level (Row 13), and up to ten seats together in the $20 price level.

An operator at the Staples Center told us "We've got plenty of good seats".
Yep its far from Sold Out............

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote