ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

champion Vs champion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 May 2004, 11:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road
Default champion Vs champion

rate these ;

chris benoit VS eddie guerrero
randy ortonVS john cena
victoria VS jacqueline
chris benoit / edgeVS rico / charlie haas
Old 14 May 2004, 12:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

odd....I haven't looked at this picture in a while.....but the only Raw champion I would take over SD champion is Victoria.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 12:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Eddy v. Benoit. Eddy is just a much better Champion then Benoit is at the current moment. I have said it on different occasions, that at the moment Benoit's title reign is nothing more then Ronnie Garvins NWA title reign for now. Benoit for the first time 2 weeks ago ME Raw in a one on one match. That was litterally the first singles ME he has had in a long time. Even Eddy has ME Raw one on one before Benoit and had a better match with HHH then Benoit had with Michaels. Eddy has had classic battles and great titles defenses ever since he became the WWE Champion. Eddy is the #1 guy on SD and the show revolves for the most part around the champion of the show. This is not the case for Benoit, who never wrestlers singles matches for title defenses, and is lower in reality on Raw then others who aren't the champion. Even though Benoit is the World Champion. HHH/HBK is the main and most important fued on Raw. There are rumors already that say HHH/HBk to ME the next Raw ppv. And if that is true it will be yet another ME that Benoit as champion is not in. Sad. Because if it continues this way Benoit will never ME a ppv in a one on one match for the world title. Something that at least Ronnie Garvin was able to do.....

Orton v. Cena. Orton wins this one to me, as he stays the most consistant in what he does in and out of the ring. Both these champions are still a bit green, but inside the ring Orton in the long run is able to put together a pretty good match. While Cena is able to put together words that entertain the crowd. Though for the lastt 3 months his words have been stupid, childlike and unwhitty. Cena has shown me that he doesn't have to wrestle to be over, and his matches have all been the same as of late, terriable, predictable and boring, with the same thing happening in the same order of every match. Just how people are able to call an RVD match, now people are able to call a John Cena match. So take it as you may, but I'm not really a fan of Prototype Cena right now....

Victoria v. Jacquline. Victoria wins this for so many different reasons. For one why did Jackie even get a title shot? But funny thing is Jackie from the past two weeks is more over as the CW champion then Vickie is as the womens champion. I mean when the women on Raw came out it went dead in that match. Jackie isn't gonna be the champion after Judgement, and if she is then its WWE trying to destroy SD and the CW division. Jackie can be the champion but Ultimo Dragon can't?

Edge/Benoit v. Haas/Rico. Haas/Rico are a stupid tag team, but so is Benoit and Edge. I guess you judge these two teams not on experience being that neither is a real tag team, and both didn't earn a tag title shot, they just got it. It comes down to who has a little more chemistry inside of the ring together. And I think Haas/Rico when they want to be serious have more chemistry then Edge and Benoit, who have only teamed up twice in 3 years....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 12:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit
Winner-Benoit

Randy Orton vs John Cena
Winner-Orton

Victoria vs Jacqueline
Winner-Victoria

Chris Benoit/Edge vs Rico/Charlie Haas
Winner-Benoit/Edge
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 04:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

Benoit is more talented but Eddie is more over at this time, Eddie would win

Orton would win, he has the most momentum than anyone else on the WWE roster IMO, plus Cena has shown little wrestling talent

Victoria, better wrestler, simple as that

Benoit and Edge, they make a better team and are funtional, unlike Haas and Rico who are made to not fit together
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 05:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

chris benoit VS eddie guerrero
eddie

randy ortonVS john cena
orton

victoria VS jacqueline
victoria

chris benoit/edge VS rico/charlie haas
benoit edge
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 05:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::xXx::.
Orton would win, he has the most momentum than anyone else on the WWE roster IMO, plus Cena has shown little wrestling talent
Cena is the most over wrestler in the WWE right now.....only Eddie comes close.....up until recently, Orton couldn't even get x-pac heat.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 07:33 PM   #8 (permalink)

eric1229 can only hope to improveeric1229 can only hope to improve

eddie, orton, victoria, benoit and edge
eric1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 09:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Chris benoit vs Eddie Guerrero- Eddie. More skill and more heart then Benoit. Some of you may not agree but thats just my opinion.

Randy Orton vs John Cena- Orton. Better in the ring. He has Flair, Trips and his dad by his side to help him. He has learned a lot from the i heard. Cena also isnt that great of a wretler and Randy is so...

Victoria vs Jacqueline- Hmm...lets see, VICTORIA!. She keeps the womens divison good and she is just better in the ring. Jacqueline is alright but not as good as Victoria.

Benoit/ Edge vs Haas/ Rico. Sadley...Benoit & Edge. Haas is the best of the four but Benoit and Edge would just leave Rico in the ring confused after a match. If Haas had a different parnter then it would be him but Rico slows him down and sadley..his career too.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 10:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

If WWE were to have champs versus champs, they would have all the RAW champs win because the WWE is trying their best to make SD inferior.

But, here is what I say.

Benoit vs. Eddie G.
Eddie, he is better than Benoit. I like both but Eddie G. can entertain on the mic and in the ring.

Orton vs. Cena
Orton. He actually defends his title and has put on good matches. He is proving that he can work hella-hard in a match.

Victoria vs. Jackie
Why shouldn't Victoria win? She can wrestle and is hot. Her tits don't look like bowling balls wrapped with a bra and her title isn't a slap in the face to her division.

Edge/Benoit vs. Haas/Rico
Haas and Rico. They can be mistaken for a tag team. They have a gimmick, straight dude paired with a "confused" dude. They also have comlepenting styles. ANd, they have a valet. Haas and Rico are an actual tag team, they just need a name and be given more matches as a team.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2004, 10:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Benoit vs. Eddie-I enjoy watching Benoit in the ring more...But..I'm calling it a draw...

Orton vs. Cena-..Both are sloppy in the ring,and both look very green at times..so that cancels out..When you look to who has the Better gimmick...Orton wins..

Victoria Vs. Jackie-Victoria..Do you even have to give an explanation?..

Hass/Rico vs. Benoit/Edge-Hass/Rico...Niether team has had hardly any time to really call themselves a bonafide tag team..so that cancels out...And when it comes down to chemistry...You have to go with Hass and rico..
Old 15 May 2004, 03:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit: Eddie G, but it would be an ironman match if I booked it.

Orton vs. Cena: This is an intresting one. Just a few months ago Orton was very much green and unover, but the Foley feud changed all of that. Cena is the most over guy, but if the rap fad dies out, could Cena still remain over. That said, give it to Cena.

Victoria vs. Jackie: Victoria and ya'll know why.

Hass/Rico vs. Benoit/Edge: Hass/Rico. They don't seemed to be paired just to be paired like Edge/Benoit.
Old 15 May 2004, 07:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

The Way I see it is the the World Title and the I.C Champions are the only really important opinions needed here. Beniot has had to toil and suffer for 18 years to finally get the damn top strap but Eddie had to fight Drug addiction and had to wait a while to for his title strap too. Kinda simular stories but I'd say in a Match it would have to go down to Beniot, But I can't help to think Eddie would have to Cheat just to get the Upper-hand.

The Upper Mid Card Titles, Orton is a lot more fluent in the ring then Cena that is based solely around his Mic Work, Cena has become stale and predictable but the crowd still loves him, Turning that to Orton he isn't exactly the greatest heel either, I don't even think he gets any heat anymore, After he's destroyed the Legend and Beat Mick Foley (Clean) at Backlash......