ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

raw VS smackdown
View Poll Results: what is better raw or smackdown
RAW 11 84.62%
SMACKDOWN 0 0%
BOTH RULE 1 7.69%
BOTH SUCK 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 May 2004, 11:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road
Default raw VS smackdown

what show iz better raw or smackdown?
Old 14 May 2004, 11:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

as of right now, Raw is ten times better than SD.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 12:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Raw

I used to enjoy Smackdown but now not as much as I used to....since JBL has been around.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 12:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The last 4 weeks of Raw have been better then SD. But SD is said to be the inferoir brand by people in the WWE on TV. The also treat SD like it is the inferoir brand....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 05:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

SD, better talent, and extra points for pushing Rene Dupree

RAW is more entertaining, and even i am satisfied with it on the entertainment scale

RAW is say
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 05:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

ever since we lost brock, big show, kurt, the show has been worse. JBL maineventing is God awful.

RAW
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

SmackDown used to be better in my opinion by leaps. Raw had so much talking, little wrestling, and it was boring. SmackDown entertained me with quality and lengthy wrestling matches. Since WrestleMania and the draft, SmackDown has lost Brock and Angle, and that leaves a huge void. They also wrote Show out of the show (probably for injuries). They didn't get much in the draft except Booker T and Dupree. Booker is old and sloppy, and Dupree is still green.

So, with all that being said, I have to go with Raw, because they have been making their show more wrestling oriented.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 07:36 PM   #8 (permalink)

eric1229 can only hope to improveeric1229 can only hope to improve

RAW gets it right now
eric1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 08:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

RAW- I like it a lot. I like the feuds, superstars and storylines. I think they have better matches, better PPVs and they got the women which are getting more entertaining. Its also live. Its been around longer then SD so Vince pays more attention to it.

Smackdown!- They have some talented superstars, and they have The Undertaker. Taker keeps it alive. I personally dont think he is a great wrestler but he is a good entertainer and thats what the fans like so thats why SD is still alive but not doing to well. They got boring feuds and storylines. The thing that made SD really shitty is 2 weeks ago when Vince took a huge shit on the cruiserweight divison.

Vote : RAW.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 09:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

SD is my favorite of the two, but since there is no Show, Angle, and even Lesnar it is lacking to RAW.

RAW has been clicking since WMXX, except for HBK, he's holding it down.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 10:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

SMACKDOWN! is how i got back into wrestling, I started watching it 2 weeks before WrestleMania which was when I got back into it and I saw That Edddie wont he championship so I was stoked cause Eddies straight outta El Paso TEXAS ORALE HOLMES!!!! So I saw the kurt eddie match with the elimination style,and Eddie won,Then From there I ve been wathcing it ever since,RAW on the other hand has alot of veterans and it does have THE HEARTBREAK KID who ive liked ever since he smashed Marty Jennety's head into the mirror but they have lost some good heads too, i.e. Stone Cold,The Rock,Mick aint comin back till Summer Slam, and they stretch some of their feuds too far,to the point where it gets really boring

PICK: SMACKDOWN!
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2004, 09:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Raw right now is ways better than Smackdown
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote