ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

GMS Replacment for The Battle Royal this Monday

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 May 2004, 11:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default GMS Replacment for The Battle Royal this Monday

Gerweck.net:
If you go to the RAW site on WWE.com, you see that they have a list of wrestlers that are going to be in the battle royal next week on "Raw." Grand Master Sexay's name is gone and has been replaced by Maven.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2004, 12:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

I'm still kinda bummed that GMS is outta there now.He comes back for what ,just to get his ass kicked every time.First time coming back gets killed by Kane.2nd match up against Christian.,I was actually getting stoked that I would be seeing the HIP HOP DROP but instead findign myself to see him get The Unprettier and a big boot from that dumb shit Tyson Tomko. Then On Sunday Night Heat, I see it in hopes of maybe just maybe seeign the Hip HOP DROP here since it's garrison Cade,But nooooooo,instead once again I see him receive a massive elbow from him and losing yet his third time since being back making him 0 and 3.Neways. GMS,I really hope the best for you man. I gotta admit every time he came out and I heard the " TURN IT UP TURN IT UP!", i'D ACTUALLY GET ON MY FEET AND GET ALL CRAZY BUSTING THE GMS DANCE MOVES WITH MY BUDDIES ,but now that hes gone,oh well.If this is a sign of whats to come for the WWE,oh gosh im scared.DONT BE LATE TO HOUSE SHOWS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OR GIRLS
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2004, 04:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaLAraza
I'm still kinda bummed that GMS is outta there now.He comes back for what ,just to get his ass kicked every time.First time coming back gets killed by Kane.2nd match up against Christian.,I was actually getting stoked that I would be seeing the HIP HOP DROP but instead findign myself to see him get The Unprettier and a big boot from that dumb shit Tyson Tomko. Then On Sunday Night Heat, I see it in hopes of maybe just maybe seeign the Hip HOP DROP here since it's garrison Cade,But nooooooo,instead once again I see him receive a massive elbow from him and losing yet his third time since being back making him 0 and 3.Neways. GMS,I really hope the best for you man. I gotta admit every time he came out and I heard the " TURN IT UP TURN IT UP!", i'D ACTUALLY GET ON MY FEET AND GET ALL CRAZY BUSTING THE GMS DANCE MOVES WITH MY BUDDIES ,but now that hes gone,oh well.If this is a sign of whats to come for the WWE,oh gosh im scared.DONT BE LATE TO HOUSE SHOWS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OR GIRLS
You gotta love this guy's usage of Tag Codes, I think I'll throw a Rep point his way......
Old 13 May 2004, 11:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

wow, maven. Maybe he'll get eliminated during a commercial and I won't have to witness his devastating drop kick for the millionth time.

BTW, is it just me, or does anybody else not like seeing these huge battle royals on tv because it makes the rest of the card complete shit.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2004, 12:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I think most tv battle royals, are not that good. And often times makes most of the guys look weaker then they usually are.

But Maven is someone I strongly dislike, he is in need of a personality, in real life and in the wrestling world. I'd rather have Christopher in that battle royal over Maven.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2004, 01:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
wow, maven. Maybe he'll get eliminated during a commercial and I won't have to witness his devastating drop kick for the millionth time.

BTW, is it just me, or does anybody else not like seeing these huge battle royals on tv because it makes the rest of the card complete shit.
agreed, there usually isn't much else you can do on the card.

Maven is closing in on Test in number of failed pushes, dude is too bland.

Who should have replaced GMS is Eugene. He is over enough and it would be fun to see how others wrestlers would react to him in the Royale. The crowd will boo whoever touches Eugene.
Old 13 May 2004, 01:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

^^damn right

MAVEN?????? Isnt he ment to join evolution or something

We might see a possible feud between Johnny Nitro (and speaking of which i am guessing will change his name when he enters the ring for the royal) and Maven, battle of the Tough Enough winners.

Though if you win your contract on a GAME SHOW your career is doomed
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2004, 10:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaLAraza

You gotta love this guy's usage of Tag Codes, I think I'll throw a Rep point his way......
Hey shadow what do you mean ?wtf r u talkin bout???!
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2004, 11:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

n00bs

...Eugene would've been the perfect pick for the replacement. he just had his first match. ANd God i fuckin hate maven, hes like one of those jobbers on heat. no gimmick, no personality.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 11:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

the only storyline that WWE ever followed thru with maven was the one with the undertaker . they was gonna put him in evolution but they didnt ,thats why he sucks coz until hes in evolution nobody will cover up mavens shitty abilities , but if hes in a tag team he can just stand and watch his partner put on a show and win while maven stands there sucking
Old 14 May 2004, 12:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I will be booing the hell out of Maven and laugh when he gets eliminated....
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote