ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

A Message from JBL to his haters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 May 2004, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
hehehmn A Message from JBL to his haters

John Bradshaw Layfield has updated his column on WWE.com with some harsh remarks for internet fans and his detractors. Having to do with his upcoming match with Eddy at JD and here is what he thinks:

Quote:
I am in the best wrestling shape I have been in in years. If we go a half an hour, I will be ready. For those of you fat, out-of-shape Internet wannabes who have never done anything more athletic than play checkers, kiss my ass for doubting me, and realize why you hate me. I was the guy in school who made you do my homework and locked you in your locker.

JBL will deliver Sunday and you can “report” whatever you want, but you will also realize how little influence you have, except to your little nerd friends. How long has it been since you guys that spend all your time reporting on us have been with a woman other than your mother? After all, when I see you in airports hanging out, you are always with guys. You guys don’t have a questionable sexual orientation, do you? Of course, it is 2004, I don’t judge.
Credit WWE.com

Thats right tha man has spoken and I for one am inclined to believe what he says

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 01:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

LMAO, that's great. This guy could end the year as the top heal in the company. Forget that monster bs. It's all in the mind games.

Anyways, i'ma go have sex with my mother.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 01:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

lmao @ the mother comment.

Bradshaw is a genius heel, he can even make the smart mark internet fans hate him. By telling the truth.....

Old 12 May 2004, 01:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Bradshaw is the best heel WWE has right now....hah!.....that's a great story.....he does appear to be in great shape, and this is his time.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 02:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Agreed.
Old 12 May 2004, 02:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

LOL Bradshaw has brought more heat in a few months than Triple H himself. There has been a lot of people bashing him and hating including down the locker rooms because he got this monster push but you know what, althou I think this won't last long I think he might bring something positive down the road. If things keep going up this way Bradshaw can be the next Trips as far as fan hatred. He could be the best heel as of right now in the company. And yes he ldoes looks in his best shape in years. Probably that Bud Light drinking wasn't so hot after all.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 02:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Shape means nothing. Hasn't Goldberg been ripped ever since his debut? I fail to see the genius in this gimmick. Honestly, Dre or anybody, explain why it is that this gimmick is great.

I see it as a somewhat updated version of a narcisistic gimmick. Just that it uses Bradshaw's financial background. To me it is a repeat of the million Dollar man, which was gold, and to me I hate the whole angle, not the wrestler. Aren't I supposed to hate the wrestler?

This isn't a fight, I just would like to try and understand what makes this gimmick good. I don't see it.

Where did the stereotype of Internet user being fatass faggots come from?

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 02:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I've been with girls before...
Old 12 May 2004, 03:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
Shape means nothing. Hasn't Goldberg been ripped ever since his debut? I fail to see the genius in this gimmick. Honestly, Dre or anybody, explain why it is that this gimmick is great.

I see it as a somewhat updated version of a narcisistic gimmick. Just that it uses Bradshaw's financial background. To me it is a repeat of the million Dollar man, which was gold, and to me I hate the whole angle, not the wrestler. Aren't I supposed to hate the wrestler?

This isn't a fight, I just would like to try and understand what makes this gimmick good. I don't see it.

Where did the stereotype of Internet user being fatass faggots come from?
People who compare this gimmick to Ted Dibiase, hold no water to support that arguement. Look at the comparison. Bradshaw is a self made Millionair. Ted was rich just how? Bradshaw talks about current American Issues and the problem they rage on America. Dibiase talked about slaves, and how he can buy more. Bradshaw prides himself on being a true American. Dibiase prided himself simply on who he can buy. Dibiase wanted to keep down. Bradshaw message is to bring the moral and respect up. Bradshaw has a realistic complexed gimmick, where it is shown just how he is rich, and also shows just how others could do the same, if they follow him and the ways of his book. Bradshaw is a financial analyst(sp) for a real News program, where he is able to be seen by millions outside of wrestling. Bradshaw is the real deal here, and that is why his gimmick is very well done. Dibiase had a one-dimensional gimmick, where he was rich, how or why he was rich, we know not of. But that he was rich and that he wanted to buy every man he could. Bradshaw is rich for a reason, and he strives to show others how they to can be rich if they follow him and clean up their act. Don't you get it, people don't want to hear why they aren't doing as well as the next guy.

Bradshaw is able to get under the skin of a person by explaining just why he is doing better financially then others. People don't want to hear some asshole, tell them if they worked harder and did they're jobs more correctly they would be in a better situation; no one wants some guy bragging about how well he has done, and why he has done better then other people in life. People don't want to hear the negative aspects of their life and have them picked apart by a guy holding a book and telling them buy the book and maybe they will do better, like him. People don't want to hear the truth about how illegal immigrants hurt the economy. Exspecailly if some of your realitives or friends are the actually illegal immigrants. people don't want to see some guy go vigilante and kick a Mexican back across the Rio Grande.

And that is why this gimmick is solid. It is so much more complexed then the Million Dollar Man gimmick, that it is almost insulting to an extint to call it a cheap rip off. If people must find a reason to dislike the gimmick, then they should at least compare the gimmick to something along the same line. Now that would be Michael "WallStreet" Rotunda. That gimmick of VK Wallstreet was much more like Bradshaw then just a rich man looking to buy actual people. Bradshaw's gimmick is gold to me, not to mention the fact that there is a difference between being in shape and being muscler. Cardio and Weights are two different catogories, and while Stiener and Goldberg are in nice physical shape doesn't mean that they are in great cardio shape. Bradshaw is in great Cardio shape, as well as in great physical shape. I cite you HHH. Being in such great physical shape did nothing for his wrestling, now that he has lost some of that he is 5 times better on the cardio scale. And since Bradshaw is talking about his cardio preformence, then it is safe to say, like he did that he can go for 30 minutes.

I don't think his push should have happend so fast, but that isn't his fault and his gimmick shouldn't be tarnished because of the booking decesions made on SD.......

Old 12 May 2004, 04:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

^Amen to that
and amen to JBL, may not be that talented but 90% of the fans are marks and they dont care about talent. He has charisma and thats why he is in that possisiton.
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 04:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Dre's post couldn't be any better. He explained perfectly the reason why Bradshaw's gimmick is so solid. Dibiase's millionare gimmick was just that "A Gimmick" Bradshaw is the read deal here.

Like Dre said it was pushed too much too soon. And this might kill his gimmick as well.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 05:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Thanks Dre.

Well, if he can go 15-20 minutes with Eddie G. and not look like shit, maybe the fued can be extended.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 06:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

whoah, hold on. JBL is also a gimmick. He doesn't really walk around beating up illeagals and telling ppl how much better he is. Yes it's based on parts of his real life, but those parts have been exageratted and put back together in wrestling fashion. The same way Rock uses his hollywood bits in his character. It's a good move, and a good gimmick that's doing wonders, but it is still just a gimmick and odds are, his shot at the net was part of that as well.

BTW, I'm pretty sure I read Dibiase saying Vince gave him a budget and told him to make himself look like a million bucks. But I can't really remember now. At any rate, that's where his money came from.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 08:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre

The Real John Layfeld is a pretty nice guy from what I see on Fox.....

Old 12 May 2004, 09:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

i could care less about this whole shitty JBL gimmick,its retarded.Im glad Undertaker came out and tombstoned his ass.Uh oh this may be a possible feud meaning after JBL loses at JD which im going to, he'll probably start feuding with UT as of while Mordecai willl feud with BOOkman
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote